What's new

Iran's New Fighter Jets Ready for Export!!! Who Might Buy?

Kowsar Speed and I belive F5F is 1.6 Mach or to be precise 1'630 km/hr or Mach 1.56
in fact F5 has quite remarkable perfomance,it has better cruising speed of F18 as some other perfomance,ofcourse it was built to be low cost aircraft,not to compete with US first line fighterjets,but considering you can have 10-15 at cost one air superiority jet...it is worth the cost..In fact I read only positive and good reviews about F5..from pilots,maintaince,combat records..but it should be looked in role it was built for...

Interesting,seems like F5 with slight larger radar screen and MFD under radar screen,also there are more buttons and adjust accessibility around screen
Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 18-42-33 مردان آسمان ( mardane aseman) • Instagram photos and videos.png

F5 original radar screen
aa89fa2a7d0db766080e41084b438088.jpg

Last edited:
Light plane with good weapons load is effective. It's a base platform which will be built upon. Any info on the engine?

Could they be undergoing changes to kowsar standard? Would the aircraft be completely upgraded to kowsar in one major over haul or would it slowly change over time through a series of smaller maintenance?
I found at least 4 different configuration of upgrades,all with different ejection seats,HUDs and few other components..it was probably result of early upgrades and work on Azarkash,Seagheq.but I also found some original F5 with very different HUDs...some have Zvezda ejection seats...some Iranian made

Iran lacks the technological expertise remember its expensive and compkex engineering to manufacture potent fighter jet

Iran lacks the technological expertise remember its expensive and compkex engineering to manufacture potent fighter jet
Ofcourse,they became one of the most developed country in the world despite 43 years of isolation exactly because of that...and their 3th largest helicopter fleet in world,one of the largest civilian aircraft fleet and 7th world largest military jets fleet fly because of airbus, and Boing,also Iranian oceanic giant container ships are built in Pakistan and TURKEY...my god

Its a fighter so it is meant to fight and interception is nothing but a fight to incoming fighter.so how F_5 is not a intercepter
it has no situational awareness of battle field , its radar even don't cover 20km away and don't have many modes

Back
Top Bottom