What's new

Irans intelligence agency busts major Israeli terrorist group

if only pakistan could perform half as good as iran we wouldnt see the blood shed and mass killings

iran is a safe country for its citizens

Remember the more than half a million Iranians killed by our weapons?
Remember when we crashed 3 of your fighter jets in 88 and you dod NOTHING.

Don't worry we will not "dod NOTHING" about it.
shutor sadam raped your country with the weapon you gave him? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
after 8 years he still lost, but they raped your country in 2 hours.

Oh! So precious, but why Iranian friends here ignoring Russia and North Korea for helping them building nuclear plants?

I havent read a single post in this thread, and I won't waste my time. I will just go from here.

Russia helped Iran build the Bushehr light water reactor, not make centrifuges. Also, we're building a purely Iranian reactor (heavy water) in Arak which will be complete by mid-decade.
Iranian and North Korean centrifuges both have theor origins in the designs given by AQ Khan of Pakistan. Today, Iranian centrifuges are better then the Korean ones. NK helped us with missiles in the late 80's and early 90's. By mid 2000's we started producing far more advanced missiles then them. For example we've now sent 3 sats to orbit (proven our ability to make ICBM's) and Koreans have failed. We have multi-stage solid fueled missiles with MIRV warheads etc...

Anyway, what's your point?

I havent read a single post in this thread, and I won't waste my time. I will just go from here. Also, we're building a purely Iranian reactor in Arak which will be complete by mid-decade.

Russia helped Iran build the Bushehr light water reactor, not make centrifuges.
Iranian and North Korean centrifuges both have theor origins in the designs given by AQ Khan of Pakistan. Today, Iranian centrifuges are better then the Korean ones. NK helped us with missiles in the late 80's and early 90's. By mid 2000's we started producing far more advanced missiles then them. For example we've now sent 3 sats to orbit (proven our ability to make ICBM's) and Koreans have failed. We have multi-stage solid fueled missiles with MIRV warheads etc...

Anyway, what's your point?

His point is he is a Iranian hater.

It's not between Urane and Jordan. I am just stating facts my friend.

I felt your comment was very personal.

America already tried offering money to Pakistan in 1998 not to go nulear we said no. So you can shove your money. We can sell nukes to Iran which we should :rofl:

why would we sell nukes to iran??, why our pakistani friends talk about such idiot things again and again, yes we should have military coperation with them, but nukes are different story

I find it funny but typical of some Arabs on the forum. You want something off us and you are going to dictate to us?? Just another wet dream. Go to sleep you may have solution in your hand in the morning but no nukes lol
Why do I have to slowly explain everything to you?
As I said we already have the nukes.

Don't worry we will not "dod NOTHING" about it.
shutor sadam raped your country with the weapon you gave him? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
after 8 years he still lost, but they raped your country in 2 hours.

But Saddam didn't rape KSA, all I know is he beat the hell out of your country, or shall I say... "raped"! would be more accurate word.

why would we sell nukes to iran??, why our pakistani friends talk about such idiot things again and again, yes we should have military coperation with them, but nukes are different story

just kidding ! :pop:

Back
Top Bottom