What's new

Irans intelligence agency busts major Israeli terrorist group

Exactly... :tup:

Satellite launch? I thought it failed... when is you scheduled satellite launch to the Sun...:rofl:

I don't have to watch anything. You just keep your beautiful dreams on...

Your comment just shows that you are not sophisticated to make rational arguments. Anyways, my end of arguments are never people like you here. I only make the arguments to make our Iranian brothers happy and proud. We are with them every inch of the way. Let's be clear on that.

yes the sejill 2 is a scud :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow Arab latest Arab tech without kill switch that can be used against Israel lol

Why do I have to slowly explain everything to you?
As I said we already have the nukes.

In your wet dreams mate. What you have is in your country, What we have is ours lol. there were rumors Gadaffi paid for our nukes as well. We didnt give him any either lol

soheil's banned will be lift in 15 min !

Congrats welcome back soon lol

Your comment just shows that you are not sophisticated to make rational arguments. Anyways, my end of arguments are never people like you here. I only make the arguments to make our Iranian brothers happy and proud. We are with them every inch of the way. Let's be clear on that.

You are right. We are with our Iranian brothers. It is only Saud family that is a issue

Wow Arab latest Arab tech without kill switch that can be used against Israel lol (Is this a sentence?):tdown:

In your wet dreams mate

Our first priority is to get rid of the enemies who live among us whose loyalty for outsiders. Then Israel will come next.

Our first priority is to get rid of the enemies who live among us whose loyalty for outsiders. Then Israel will come next.
I have a question,are you against Israel or not?
If you are then why do you support your king which s Israel's friend.
If you aren't,then why do you always comment against Israel in every Zionist-related topic.

Don't you think it's a paradox?Do you contradict yourself?

Back
Top Bottom