What's new

Irans future soldier program

I think it could be better if we spend more money and time on our fucked up military service program in order to have well trained and capable soldiers than what we have now .

Training is way more important than equipments but our leaders and generals are sadly living in wet dreams . I'm afraid we end up in a bad situation in the future leading us to a disaster like Iraqi Army's failure against ISIS or our 8 year war against Saddam where we lost too many people because of poor training .

Our military service needs huge reforms in order to give the country reliable forces , capable for any ground threat not bunch of poorly trained youth .

If people are going to spend 2 years of their lives on military service , Lets not waste the time .

I'm afraid we end up in a bad situation in the future leading us to a disaster like Iraqi Army's failure against ISIS or our 8 year war against Saddam where we lost too many people because of poor training .
As long as you have people willing to sacrifice their lives for the homeland that will never be the case. Iraqis lacks this.

I think it could be better if we spend more money and time on our fucked up military service program in order to have well trained and capable soldiers than what we have now .

Training is way more important than equipments but our leaders and generals are sadly living in wet dreams . I'm afraid we end up in a bad situation in the future leading us to a disaster like Iraqi Army's failure against ISIS or our 8 year war against Saddam where we lost too many people because of poor training .

Our military service needs huge reforms in order to give the country reliable forces , capable for any ground threat not bunch of poorly trained youth .

If people are going to spend 2 years of their lives on military service , Lets not waste the time .

Although I agree with some of your points, but the situation in no way can be compared with Iran-Iraq war or Iraqi army against ISIS. In both of these cases, the army had been disbanded and almost non-functional.

The situation for ground forces may not be very good, but it's not a disaster either. Hopefully with a new generation of commanders, things will improve greatly. Ironically, situation for IRGC ground forces is much better.

Go to hell and take your mentally colonized mind and yourdarken Heart with you. Do it Silently, and know for a fact, that no one will shed a tear for a selfhating worthless mouthpiece of the enemies of our nation.
Even cowdumps have their uses, while your entire being has none, you worthless piece of garbage!
Who the hell are you talking to? If you're talking to The SiLent crY, then i suggest you back the heck off.

Hamishe az afradi ke az khode agha ham basigi tar boodan badam miomade

@haman,
First of all I am not here to please you or anybody else. I am here to defend my country against enemies from within or outside of our nation. I dont care, if you are iranian, chinese or from Mars!
Second, the basiji have made a CHOICE to WORK and DEFEND our nation, while you sit on your *** at home and enjoy your fav tv-series! The basiji saved our country with their blood! When is the last time you have lifted a hand to help a fly in our country! Have some respect for their blood!
Just because this monkey of the West has graduated to the next leve and raps his propaganda in a few "logical" comments, it doesnt make it any different! You may not be able to see through the layers, that is your burden to bear!
Do you think propagandist are after changing your mind by convincing you? All they are after is a few " Although I agree with some of your points......." and they have you hooked without you even knowing it, serving our enemies without knowing it, turning you into willing dunkeys to carry their plots through our streets!
We all serve somebody and at the end of every day we all have to ask ourselves, whom our actions and our Words have served today and every day!
Me, I make my comments well knowing, that it may as well cost me my life one day!

Last edited:
@haman,
First of all I am not here to please you or anybody else. I am here to defend my country against enemies from within or outside of our nation. I dont care, if you are iranian, chinese or from Mars!
Second, the basiji have made a CHOICE to WORK and DEFEND our nation, while you sit on your *** at home and enjoy your fav tv-series! The basiji saved our country with their blood! When is the last time you have lifted a hand to help a fly in our country! Have some respect for their blood!
Just because this monkey of the West has graduated to the next leve and raps his propaganda in a few "logical" comments, it doesnt make it any different! You may not be able to see through the layers, that is your burden to bear!
Do you think propagandist are after changing your mind by convincing you? All they are after is a few " Although I agree with some of your points......." and they have you hooked without you even knowing it, serving our enemies without knowing it, turning you into willing dunkeys to carry their plots through our streets!
We all serve somebody and at the end of every day we all have to ask ourselves, whom our actions and our Words have served today and every day!
Me, I make my comments well knowing, that it may as well cost me my life one day!
Dooste mehraboone vatan doostam man daste shoma va hameye kasani ke az keshvar va amniatesh defa mikonam ro miboosam... lotfan ba haman10 intori sohbat nakon...oonham be nobeye khodesh ham khatte ma Iranihast va defa mikone az keshvar va mardomesh... ma har eteghadi ke darim...che basiji,..che gherti...hame dar moghabele doshmanane khak va namoosemoon yeki hastim... in ekhtelafa faghat be doshmanan khedmat mikone... dooste ham bashid va ba ehteram ba ham harf bezanid... رحماء بینهم
haman ham pesare khoobie hamoonghadi ke shoma hasti... ma dar yek jebhe va khoonevade hastim.... be in ham negah nakon inja sa,ati gapi mizanim ya az Iran defa mikonim...hameye bache haye inja karo zendegi daran va dar reshteye khodeshoon daran be keshvar va mardomemoon khedmat mikonan...

inghadr narahat misham mibinam shoma ke har 2 irooni va doost dare keshvar va mardomesh hastid intori baham harf mizanid...

salavat befrest va hamo beboosid... zood bashid dige...montazeram
afarin dooste mehraboonam

It says "Iran's future soldier program", not "Iran's futuristic soldier program". If you don't understand the difference then your brain capacity is the barrier here.
wo wo wo put some water on your burning parts. Whats so special about this gear. Its a generic question not a nation specific question
Its a common gear by looks. Is their any thing special that is not apparently visible to naked eyes?
Any details will be helpfull

Attachments

• 1432317879955.jpg
    1432317879955.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 46
that it may as well cost me my life one day!
lol . bro your're a joke .

avalan man khodam basijiam . shoma vase ma adaye basiji boodan ru dar nayar . khoonevadeye man ham tooye jang va ham zaman enghelab shahid dadan , ounam be tedad ziad . baadesh hichkoodoomeshoon 1 rial babat een chiza az kesi pool nagerftan ya az baghiye khadamat (sahmie , .....) estefade nakardan .

pas esme basij ru vase man nayar , ke basij vagheie paridan be bache haye mardom va zadan tou zoughe ouna nist .

shoma chi kar kardi vase een nezam ? huh ? aghaye basiji vaghe ie , shoma che kar kardi vase mamlekatet ?

rafti kharej be ma dari migi lengesh kon ?

wo wo wo put some water on your burning parts. Whats so special about this gear. Its a generic question not a nation specific question
Its a common gear by looks. Is their any thing special that is not apparently visible to naked eyes?
Any details will be helpfull
comparing to your pakistani future as shown in your picture, Iranian program is Historistic soldier program! Iranian one has new armored wearing, new helmet, a health and real time check up for heart beat rate, temp, stress level, etc while reporting it to commander's monitors... having a day and night sight for soldier while their commanders can see what soldiers see in their visual gadgets.... GPS (Americna GPS and Iranian land based GPS) location report and the ability to manage all soldiers by commander.... coded communication between soldier to soldier and soldier to Commanders.... Lighter weapon...lighter clothes... and the most important thing.. it is Iranian that makes it inferior to any other country's future soldier program.. period

lol . bro your're a joke .

avalan man khodam basijiam . shoma vase ma adaye basiji boodan ru dar nayar . khoonevadeye man ham tooye jang va ham zaman enghelab shahid dadan , ounam be tedad ziad . baadesh hichkoodoomeshoon 1 rial babat een chiza az kesi pool nagerftan ya az baghiye khadamat (sahmie , .....) estefade nakardan .

pas esme basij ru vase man nayar , ke basij vagheie paridan be bache haye mardom va zadan tou zoughe ouna nist .

shoma chi kar kardi vase een nezam ? huh ? aghaye basiji vaghe ie , shoma che kar kardi vase mamlekatet ?

rafti kharej be ma dari migi lengesh kon ?
haman? salavat

Last edited:
comparing to your pakistani future as shown in your picture, Iranian program is Historistic soldier program! Iranian one has new armored wearing, new helmet, a health and real time check up for heart beat rate, temp, stress level, etc while reporting it to commander's monitors... having a day and night sight for soldier while their commanders can see what soldiers see in their visual gadgets.... GPS (Americna GPS and Iranian land based GPS) location report and the ability to manage all soldiers by commander.... coded communication between soldier to soldier and soldier to Commanders.... Lighter weapon...lighter clothes... and the most important thing.. it is Iranian that makes it inferior to any other country's future soldier program.. period

haman? salavat
Are u high or something?
This is not a future soldier of Pakistan.
This is operational battlefield equipment and Pic is from Miransha operation a few months ago.
I am not comparing anything. And frankly you know nothing about that SSG gear that is currently deployed.
Anyways it seems there is no hopr for a normap discussion here. You people are way too much Patriotic hyped.
Stay blesses

@Haman
"Hamishe az afradi ke az khode agha ham basigi tar boodan badam miomade"!
When the devil worshippers graduate from their devil worship schools (It takes several years to become a priest of the devil), they are told to join a real religious school and study priesthood or become a school teacher, so that they can continue their war against God by destroying religion from within and the soul of children at schools! Even if you are telling the truth and are a basiji, your words tell us, what kind you are!
People talk about what they have done all the time. But It is not what one has done, but what a person is doing right here right now! Talhe, Zobeir and Horr! That is the difference between traitors and heroes.
I don’t know you and don’t want to know you, I don't care what masks you wear! I judge you on the basis of your words and actions.
There was a time, when people called me GOODNESS ITSLEF. You have no idea what being GOOD is, if you did you wouldn’t talk about it the way you do! Those that know, what I am talking about, know! And I may be a joke today, BUT MY WORDS ARE FAR FROM IT! The snot from my nose contains enough knowledge to have a couple of PHDs of their own! And I have balls of steel! More intelligence agencies are keeping an eye on me, than you have braincells, that is for a fact! And when the war begins, I will be the first to pick up arms and you will be the first one running!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom