What's new

Irans future soldier program

@Haman
"Hamishe az afradi ke az khode agha ham basigi tar boodan badam miomade"!
When the devil worshippers graduate from their devil worship schools (It takes several years to become a priest of the devil), they are told to join a real religious school and study priesthood or become a school teacher, so that they can continue their war against God by destroying religion from within and the soul of children at schools! Even if you are telling the truth and are a basiji, your words tell us, what kind you are!
People talk about what they have done all the time. But It is not what one has done, but what a person is doing right here right now! Talhe, Zobeir and Horr! That is the difference between traitors and heroes.
I don’t know you and don’t want to know you, I don't care what masks you wear! I judge you on the basis of your words and actions.
There was a time, when people called me GOODNESS ITSLEF. You have no idea what being GOOD is, if you did you wouldn’t talk about it the way you do! Those that know, what I am talking about, know! And I may be a joke today, BUT MY WORDS ARE FAR FROM IT! The snot from my nose contains enough knowledge to have a couple of PHDs of their own! And I have balls of steel! More intelligence agencies are keeping an eye on me, than you have braincells, that is for a fact! And when the war begins, I will be the first to pick up arms and you will be the first one running!
dadash taslim . postet kheyli tekan dahande bood . jedi migam

lol .

crazy people

Are u high or something?
This is not a future soldier of Pakistan.
This is operational battlefield equipment and Pic is from Miransha operation a few months ago.
I am not comparing anything. And frankly you know nothing about that SSG gear that is currently deployed.
Anyways it seems there is no hopr for a normap discussion here. You people are way too much Patriotic hyped.
Stay blesses
why are you acting impulsive my friend... I said Iranian one whatever it is is INFERIOR to any other country future programs... I admitted it... I also said Iranian future soldier program is Historistic means it is going backward...while yours is futuristic... ok, if that gear in photo is not futuristic then your futuristic one must have VTOL capability too...
I never said Iran is better than Pakistan... you,re technologically and scientifically way a head of us.. it is known fact.. look at your nukes...

why are you acting impulsive my friend... I said Iranian one whatever it is is INFERIOR to any other country future programs... I admitted it... I also said Iranian future soldier program is Historistic means it is going backward...while yours is futuristic... ok, if that gear in photo is not futuristic then your futuristic one must have VTOL capability too...
I never said Iran is better than Pakistan... you,re technologically and scientifically way a head of us.. it is known fact.. look at your nukes...
Man i didnt compared Iran with Pak.
I was just curious about new infantry gear. Thats all.
Both Iran and pak have their own respective doctrines and defense needs.

@haman,
First of all I am not here to please you or anybody else. I am here to defend my country against enemies from within or outside of our nation. I dont care, if you are iranian, chinese or from Mars!
Second, the basiji have made a CHOICE to WORK and DEFEND our nation, while you sit on your *** at home and enjoy your fav tv-series! The basiji saved our country with their blood! When is the last time you have lifted a hand to help a fly in our country! Have some respect for their blood!
Just because this monkey of the West has graduated to the next leve and raps his propaganda in a few "logical" comments, it doesnt make it any different! You may not be able to see through the layers, that is your burden to bear!
Do you think propagandist are after changing your mind by convincing you? All they are after is a few " Although I agree with some of your points......." and they have you hooked without you even knowing it, serving our enemies without knowing it, turning you into willing dunkeys to carry their plots through our streets!
We all serve somebody and at the end of every day we all have to ask ourselves, whom our actions and our Words have served today and every day!
Me, I make my comments well knowing, that it may as well cost me my life one day!
bro mitooni biay private karet daram

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom