What's new

Irans future soldier program

97124721805543750761.jpg

Credit goes to
mahdi100
Pay attention to the wrist computer component of ''SARV''
97124721805543750761.jpg

so its another system not a copy of m4 or any known US Weapon . it just have some similarities

There is something called 'Patented Intellectual Property'.

Sure these items are produced by Iran, but they also violate inventor's IPRs.

There is something called 'Patented Intellectual Property'.

Sure these items are produced by Iran, but they also violate inventor's IPRs.
can you tell us which patent these devices exactly violated?

Please don't tell me its some patent like the famous Apple rounded rectangle patent in tablets and smartphone .

Sir all items i mentionef above i.e Oakley wear, MICH helmets and AR frames are PIP.

Sir all items i mentionef above i.e Oakley wear, MICH helmets and AR frames are PIP.
Which one ?
Oakly wear o_O
Oakley wear - Google Search

MICH helmet
You say we copied that from USA equipment because it is a Modular Integrated Communication Helmet .
I guess I asked you not bring patents like the Famous Apple rounded rectangle patent .
By the way your helmet provide protection over the ear but this one won't come as low as yours.

Which one ?
Oakly wear o_O
Oakley wear - Google Search

MICH helmet
You say we copied that from USA equipment because it is a Modular Integrated Communication Helmet .
I guess I asked you not bring patents like the Famous Apple rounded rectangle patent .
By the way your helmet provide protection over the ear but this one won't come as low as yours.

so what ? we copy what we like and we do what we gotta do ....

thats just how we roll , any prob with that ?
do you know know what is Ip, intellectual property?
Anyway, USA already seized Iranian money in us banks after revolution, and after some court decision, has paid it to the American companies suffered from IP theft of Iran and also, the ones who suffered by Hezbollah terrorism and bombings in Lebanon.
Most probably, they would seize more Iranian money in in foreign banks. very simple.

so what ? we copy what we like and we do what we gotta do ....

thats just how we roll , any prob with that ?
The civilized world is more powerful and infinity smarter than you guys. As RMI mentioned, all they have to do is take Iran to court and seize Iran's assets and give it to the victims. They've done that many times as you know. Every company that has their IP stolen can take Iran to court. Iran doesn't recognize IP and copy right laws, but the rest of the world does.

you are a bank brah ? o_O

not in their power :cray:

sadly ...
It is in their power. They've done it many many times. Last famous example was that sky scraper that was seized.

The civilized world is more powerful and infinity smarter than you guys. As RMI mentioned, all they have to do is take Iran to court and seize Iran's assets and give it to the victims. They've done that many times as you know. Every company that has their IP stolen can take Iran to court. Iran doesn't recognize IP and copy right laws, but the rest of the world does.
u can start a different thread on the issue of IPs later @Serpentine

on the topic , seeing these pics must have been hurtful to terrorists here and there :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom