What's new

Irans future soldier program

u can start a different thread on the issue of IPs later @Serpentine

on the topic , seeing these pics must have been hurtful to terrorists here and there :(
but, I think hezzbollahi terrorists are quite satisfied or I am missing something?
On topic, USA has already seized over 10 billions of Iranian money, the alavi foundation, which worth's billions, and.also recently selling Iranian ancient artifacts,... To pay the money to ones who suffered from Hamas or Hezbollah terrorists.

u can start a different thread on the issue of IPs later @Serpentine

on the topic , seeing these pics must have been hurtful to terrorists here and there :(
Why would I start a new topic? There's no need. You made a statement and members corrected you, including me. Instead of admitting that you were wrong, you're telling me to open a thread about it! I don't need to. Everything has been said.

nice equipment, but yes definitely a copy

is the future soldier program also being integrated into tanks and other vehicles?

@rmi5 & @Abii can you show me which IP have been violated in the equipment in this thread . And more importantly which company ever went to the court and complained that we copied their intellectual property .

The only similar case I'm aware of is patriot company which went to court and complained about fake patriot ddr2 memories which were made by some Chinese company and were sold in Iran and in less than a week those memories vanished from market . and even there we were not the ones who violated the IP.

nice equipment, but yes definitely a copy

is the future soldier program also being integrated into tanks and other vehicles?
prove it ifyou can.

but, I think hezzbollahi terrorists are quite satisfied or I am missing something?
On topic, USA has already seized over 10 billions of Iranian money, the alavi foundation, which worth's billions, and.also recently selling Iranian ancient artifacts,... To pay the money to ones who suffered from Hamas or Hezbollah terrorists.
the alavi foundation worth were not even near of what you said . and that case forever remain a shame for USA judiciary system as the money was not given to the victims of Hezbollah's attack but the victims of 9/11 attack which had nothing with Iran or any group supported by iran

Last edited:
you serious?
the dude is even wearing Marpat

Can you tell me what's the problem with that? almost all of IRGC infantry units wear modified versions of desert and woodland MARPAT. they are also equipped with iranian made M16 rifles. The fact is simple they don't sell us, we produce on our own. but for now coping is finished. Designing is now underway.8-)

137928_1853cbdb4e80a50bc153a58cb891d213.jpg

btw This project is mostly focused on developing modern electronic devices and communicational equipments which a soldier needs in a modern battlefield. that Ops-Core helmet or M4 is the least important part.

Weren't they like anti American? Why does the guy have an M4 lol

I'm sorry I'm not the most informed person here

you serious?
the dude is even wearing Marpat
compare the design with the original one and you see its another design not the same as American uniform . Don't forget Marpat itself is an evolution of a Canadian design.
These digital cameos are made possible with the help of computers they look similar at first glance but if you look deeper the ratio of colors and the size of the patterns are different

compare the design with the original one and you see its another design not the same as American uniform . Don't forget Marpat itself is an evolution of a Canadian design.
These digital cameos are made possible with the help of computers they look similar at first glance but if you look deeper the ratio of colors and the size of the patterns are different

Exactly!
Take a look at this.
Amir+Pourmand+_2841+of+45_29-3.jpg

At the first glance, It exactly looks like ACU pattern, but taking a closer look at it clearly shows the difference.
Amir+Pourmand+_2835+of+45_29-3.jpg

864bdacf30418962b71c7be792cb5854.jpg

Other examples...
n2649412-3774763.jpg

800px-USMC_Philippines_Exercise.jpg

137928_1853cbdb4e80a50bc153a58cb891d213.jpg

bazaar5.jpg

The civilized world is more powerful and infinity smarter than you guys. As RMI mentioned, all they have to do is take Iran to court and seize Iran's assets and give it to the victims. They've done that many times as you know. Every company that has their IP stolen can take Iran to court. Iran doesn't recognize IP and copy right laws, but the rest of the world does.

It is in their power. They've done it many many times. Last famous example was that sky scraper that was seized.
Abii... r n,t you Iranian? Maybe you,re Canadian as you live there? Think brother you speak in way that you underestimated your self and your ability to think and initiate... I wonder sometimes if you have problems with Akhunds why you just sell yourself for nothing... CIVILIZED WORLD!!?? I,m sorry but CIVILIZED my a**...!! I was born in West, Raised in West and I know pretty well that how NON CIVILIZED are the western culture... If I bring you the uncivilized aspects of western world you will spare other emerging nation from this non sense... World history has thousands of years of ups and downs... as those days that Europeans were hunting pigs in jungles in europe and worshiped ghosts.. as those days that Arabs before Islam bury their daughter coz of being Female..those days.. Europeans used to kill and gas milions in WW1 and WW2 if not horrible uncivilized , anti humanity actions in middle ages of Europe... or today using media to justify killing millions of INNOCENT civilians under cover of war on terror.. or promoting anti-nature, anti-human, anti-everything common sense of gay, lesbians,... promoting a base lase society with no family around.. reproduce and then marrying (if any)... moral issues found among almost all western individuals... having intercourse with animals and promoting it... living with sense less pet animals than real people... I sometimes wonder why some people that are MAD of something minor, just kick all the valuable things they have... Please don,t use civilized world as even the Akhunds are more civilized than most western communities... just compare Iran having Chemical weapons in stock... seeing his people masacred with Iraqi chemicals that were sold happily by CIVILIZED WORLD for this purpose and after all these... That Akhunds never used or retaliate THE SAME against IRAQ while they could... I agree that We have to have a better political and some social systems..but why seeing yourself low.. why seeing yourself..uncivilized and seeing the Criminals as Civilized?? Iranians and many other nations are to my eyes much more civilized than those that you REPEAT what they like you to repeat... I know, I know coz I have been into things... a big part of western nations are working, get salaried to make you believe you are savage and west is civilized...they know how to make other nations feel bad about themselves and underestimate themselves... But thanks God as the world system and order has rolled and changed and changed many times through out history, it is happening again...but this time.. I see a different world in which West has no choice but to salute Iran and Iranians... be macro to analyse.. Although, I don,t understand your kind of mindset but still I like you being persistent to find the correct way of life... at the same time.. I must admit.. I wish the best for you too.. all you need to be is FAIR... other stuff is not my concern... Khoshhal bashi hamishe dooste mehraboonam

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom