What's new

Iran's Foreign Minister Zarif resigns

I'm not naive.
Trump knows only language of power, and he love powerful men. He accepted nuclear North Korea. Soon or later Democratic People's Republic of Korea would get back it's occupied land when American soldiers leave those lands.

KIM asking all American soldiers departures from South Korea for possible denuclearizing in DPRK.
I'll quote you later.
Man that didn't take too long:
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...second-meeting-north-koreas-kim/#.XHe8iogzZPY

Who else in our government can speak to the Westerners as eloquently as this guy......Nobody!

Unfortunately if the rest of the western,and indeed a lot of the non western world,has to choose between his smiling eloquence or chumps crass thuggery,then you can be assured that they will choose the crass thuggery almost every time.
Like I said international diplomacy isnt a popularity contest,especially when you`re dealing with people who either at best want to completely marginalise you....or worse to utterly crush you.

Unfortunately if the rest of the western,and indeed a lot of the non western world,has to choose between his smiling eloquence or chumps crass thuggery,then you can be assured that they will choose the crass thuggery almost every time.
Like I said international diplomacy isnt a popularity contest,especially when you`re dealing with people who either at best want to completely marginalise you....or worse to utterly crush you.
Diplomacy IS a Popularity contest, you basically try to charm your foes, using that to advance your country's agenda. The problem here is you are blaming him for a scenario which is unprecedented in recent history, a UNSC member ratifying a resolution then withdrawing from it. The world order has been upended with Trump's election. Trump couldn't find Iran on the map if his life was depended on it. This was all orchestrated by Jared Kushner with the help of Netanyahu and his spies.

He is a national asset in this respect. His defence of Iran in international forums and interviews is unmatched by any official we've ever had. He humbles Western audiences and diplomats alike.

But it's disappointing that our own countrymen joined Netanyahu, Pompeo and the MEK in celebrating his attempted resignation.
It is sad and disappointing, because we have concrete proof of what kind of damage an idiot can do to our country on a world stage. Yet some people in our own clan are celebrating this man's supposed departure.

Last edited:
He is a national asset in this respect. His defence of Iran in international forums and interviews is unmatched by any official we've ever had. He humbles Western audiences and diplomats alike.

But it's disappointing that our own countrymen joined Netanyahu, Pompeo and the MEK in celebrating his attempted resignation.
I love him but his resignation wasn't a very thoughtful move ..

I still can not believe you took my sentence about permanent seat in security council serious.
About the video you post:
It is clear KIM pissed on Trump, and Trump is still admiring Kim. Kim offering Americans partial denuclearization (face saving deal for Trump), and in response want total American departure from South Korea an left of the all sanctions.

I still can not believe you took my sentence about permanent seat in security council serious.
About the video you post:
It is clear KIM pissed on Trump, and Trump is still admiring Kim. Kim offering Americans partial denuclearization (face saving deal for Trump), and in response want total American departure from South Korea an left of the all sanctions.

North Korea has a stake in all Iranian affairs. And as you know, all strategic programs are financed and developed together, be it ballistic, nuclear and more. And this since the Iraq Imposed War on Iran.

Do not trust RUMINT that only relay the FAKENEWS. Check reliable sources.

In this regard, this is what Alejandro Cao de Benos, Special Delegate -Committee for Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries- Government, DPR of Korea, has stated:

12369149_424554971071727_681191904733916419_n.jpg

6:42 AM - 26 Feb 2019

Tomorrow the meeting between our Marshal Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump begins in Hanoi. The end of the Korean War and the lifting of sanctions in exchange for nuclear non-proliferation will be the main axes of the talks.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_CAODEBENOS/status/1100405762868662272​

In a nutshell, the "nuclear non-proliferation" demanded by the U.S. side was to stop all North Korean joint developments with its Iron Brother Iran.

And that was precisely beyond the DPRK's defined long standing red line. This includes the upcoming test launch of the Iranian-developed solid-fuel ICBM, from a North Korean missile base!

:smokin:

http://
Published on Mar 1, 2019
سایت کنترل سلاح سایت موشکی شاهرود ۱۳۹۶
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9v6I2YoqA
1. The DPRK will soon test-launch the Iranian-developed 100 ton-force solid-fuel ICBM.

Do not forget that the U.S. will continue its beggar bowl's world tour, as long as it needs to import Rare Earth Elements (R.E.E.), only to stay afloat in the A.I. race, having exhausted its own reserve of R.E.E during the cold war with the U.S.S.R.

dprk-ree-2017-jpg.538967

2. First world's reserve of Rare Earth Elements in the DPRK.

Even by securing all the world's remaining R.E.E. (120 millions tons), comprising China, Vietnam, Brazil, Russia and South Africa (VBRICS), the U.S. will still be outnumbered in term of number of supercomputers and outgunned in term of supercomputer performance.

The U.S. is no match for North Korea's 216 millions tons. And time is running out, before its foreseeable inevitable final demise!
:cool:
hoi4_43-resize-100-jpg.541108

3. Pole Position for the DPRK in the A.I. race, opening the dawn of the Pax Coreana.

:enjoy:
4.gif

North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif

200w_d-gif.459351

cool_thumb.gif

:victory::victory::victory::victory:
congrats
Big achievement

It is end of November and Zarif did not resign, neither did Trump relieve the economical sanctions nor sign a peace treaty with the DPRK.

And the year end deadline set by North Korea means there will be some massive rocket testing in the coming days.

Rumor has it that solid propellant ICBM are on the pipeline (2 meters diameter Pukguksong-4)!

Proof, China appears even ready to accept North Korea as a nuclear power, according to a report by the Brookings Institution.

The U.S. would have no other option but to concede the North Koreans a permanent seat at the U.N. Security Council.

And with Veto right.

4.gif

North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

:cool::smokin:8-)
55abcc242354c9c1c73538db5d8c7b984de5ca52.gif

It is end of November and Zarif did not resign, neither did Trump relieve the economical sanctions nor sign a peace treaty with the DPRK.

And the year end deadline set by North Korea means there will be some massive rocket testing in the coming days.

Rumor has it that solid propellant ICBM are on the pipeline (2 meters diameter Pukguksong-4)!

Proof, China appears even ready to accept North Korea as a nuclear power, according to a report by the Brookings Institution.
I think we will see beautiful mushroom in 2020 (probably summer 2020) in east Asia.
VIVA DPRK
I said before, I want to say again 2020 summer is special summer !!!!!!!!

The U.S. would have no other option but to concede the North Koreans a permanent seat at the U.N. Security Council.
congrats again
for this
big achievement
VIVA DPRK
s-l300.jpg

North-Korean-propaganda-867051.jpg

Only one month left till Democratic People's Republic of Korea rise. :cheers:
IRAN/DPRK friendship for ever.

I think we will see beautiful mushroom in 2020 (probably summer 2020) in east Asia.
VIVA DPRK
I said before, I want to say again 2020 summer is special summer !!!!!!!!

congrats again
for this
big achievement
VIVA DPRK
s-l300.jpg

North-Korean-propaganda-867051.jpg

Only one month left till Democratic People's Republic of Korea rise. :cheers:
IRAN/DPRK friendship for ever.
Bro, don't get banned two often though, or you might not be able to comment the next launch!

Happened in 2016:mad::cry:, so be extra cautious with the expected increase in the enemy's provocations! Don't reply, ignore them. The comments on the next launch is worth much more!
:cheers:
Here, the first official mention by KCNA of an new type ICBM and to be launched "in the not distant future":

Pyongyang, November 30 (KCNA) -- A vice director general of the Department of Japanese Affairs of the Foreign Ministry of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea released the following statement on Saturday:

Abe may see what a real ballistic missile is in the not distant future and under his nose.

Abe would be well-advised to distinguish multiple launch rocket from a ballistic missile.

http://www.pyongyangtimes.com.kp/?bbs=32258

Meanwhile, satellite imagery from November reporting activities at the Sohae space center (six vehicles).

4.gif

North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

:cool::smokin:8-)
55abcc242354c9c1c73538db5d8c7b984de5ca52.gif

Bro, don't get banned two often though, or you might not be able to comment the next launch!
Getting ban is happen for me often because I show Pakistani true face to them and as unusual they hate to see reality of themselves.
Here, the first official mention by KCNA of an new type ICBM and to be launched "in the not distant future":

Pyongyang, November 30 (KCNA) -- A vice director general of the Department of Japanese Affairs of the Foreign Ministry of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea released the following statement on Saturday:

Abe may see what a real ballistic missile is in the not distant future and under his nose.

Abe would be well-advised to distinguish multiple launch rocket from a ballistic missile.

http://www.pyongyangtimes.com.kp/?bbs=32258

Meanwhile, satellite imagery from November reporting activities at the Sohae space center (six vehicles).

4.gif

Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
Meanwhile our president is going to Japan, please send your beautiful ICBM when he is there. I am sure Iranian love to shake hand to your beautiful new ICBM.
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif
Iran.gif
Iran.gif
North_Korea.gif

Back
Top Bottom