What's new

Iran's accurate ballistic missiles are defining new ways that wars are fought

This is someone who actually knows what they`re talking about......

So true, the US will soon be forced to abandon the middle-east entirely. All thanks to Iran's ballistic missiles. :(

Hezbollah didn't defeat us though lmao
If Israel is humiliating Iran on a weekly basis, and Hezbollah defeated Israel, I guess Iran is weaker than the puppet Hezbollah
You have killed only 7 Iranian soldiers in Syria, while we have killed and continue to kill Israelis inside Israel by supporting Hamas and Hezbollah and we are solidifying our presence in your neighborhood to eventually wipe you off the map from within. The number of Israelis we have killed is over a thousand for sure. The rest of your attacks are just propaganda targeting the deserts of Syria with no Iranian casualties whatsoever.

And our attacks are done inside your territory. While you cowards do not dare to fire a bullet at the Iranian territory because you know your tiny country is negligible. So, let us know when you have dared to fire a bullet at our territory.

This f#cker is always on here asking questions about our missile program......yes bitches, we're not like those poor Arabs you keep terrorizing, you've finally met your match.
Iran should develop ICBMs. MRBMs are not enough. Iran does not need nukes because nukes are deterrent and not something you can use.

You couldn't defeat Hezbollah, and you are calling Iran weak?
Bro, these guys couldn't last a week against us if they didn't have their noses far up U.S.'s a-ss....no self respect, they know their entire survival is based on another country's kindness....at least we stand on our own 2 feet. Nothing but a bunch of a-ss kissers in history since 1947 and counting.

Last edited:
This [redacted] is always on here asking questions about our missile program......yes bitches, we're not like those poor Arabs you keep terrorizing, you've finally met your match.

Uzi Rubin has been here? What makes you say that?

Iran should develop ICBMs. MRBMs are not enough. Iran does not need nukes because nukes are deterrent and not something you can use.

Iran has already demonstrated de facto ICBM technology. Going for ICBMs overtly is another matter. In theory, it would possibly to economically produce cheap ICBM armed with non-nuclear warheads to be used on "special" targets, but there are multiple political barriers for this. I do not feel like we are there yet.

Uzi Rubin has been here? What makes you say that?

Iran has already demonstrated de facto ICBM technology. Going for ICBMs overtly is another matter. In theory, it would possibly to economically produce cheap ICBM armed with non-nuclear warheads to be used on "special" targets, but there are multiple political barriers for this. I do not feel like we are there yet.

Believe it or not Uzi Rubin had a seminar on Iranian Ballistic Missile developments not too long ago in which within his slide-show presentation he had used a photo that Soheil made (I believe it was a 3d render) and that photo had Soheil's signature water-mark on it.

Israelis have indeed been roaming various Iranian related forums in order to gleam some sort of information to use for their own assessments. They've been doing this for a while now, it's the reason why we shouldn't divulge too many secrets about Iranian weaponry since what we say is being watched by the eyes of the enemy lol.

Ask Sohiel :)

My friend,

Uzi Rubin is an an expert in this field, I highly doubt he will need to scour such forums. Furthermore, their intelligence agencies are probably much more informed regarding Iranian missile program than we are here.

Believe it or not Uzi Rubin had a seminar on Iranian Ballistic Missile developments not too long ago in which within his slide-show presentation he had used a photo that Soheil made (I believe it was a 3d render) and that photo had Soheil's signature water-mark on it.

Israelis have indeed been roaming various Iranian related forums in order to gleam some sort of information to use for their own assessments.

I see, well that could just be from a google image search. It does not necessarily mean he is here in this forum.

Israelis have indeed been roaming various Iranian related forums in order to gleam some sort of information to use for their own assessments. They've been doing this for a while now, it's the reason why we shouldn't divulge too many secrets about Iranian weaponry since what we say is being watched by the eyes of the enemy lol.
You tell them bro.....them, including the CIA, MI6, Bundesnachrichtendienst, ISI and of course Iranian intelligence are all on here reading our stuff. I've been saying it for years......they scour the web for anything useful.

You tell them bro.....them, including the CIA, MI6, Bundesnachrichtendienst, ISI and of course Iranian intelligence are all on here reading our stuff. I've saying it for years......they scour the web for anything useful.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he use multiple 3d image renders that Soheil made within his presentation?

Yep, it would be folly to be believe that intelligence agencies wouldn't search the internet for potentially useful information, of course they would it's a logical course of action to take.

There is a reason why PeeD doesn't just reveal everything he knows about a given subject, AmirPatriot also has taken keen notice of this as well and has become more careful about what he says online in order to protect Iran from prying eyes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he use multiple 3d image renders that Soheil made within his presentation?

Yep, it would be folly to be believe that intelligence agencies wouldn't search the internet for potentially useful information, of course they would it's a logical course of action to take.

There is a reason why PeeD doesn't just reveal everything he knows about a given subject, AmirPatriot also has taken keen notice of this as well and has become more careful about what he says online in order to protect Iran from prying eyes.
I never saw his presentation just read about them here, but there have been multiple instances where new member or members with odd flags would ask specific questions about a missile out of the blue. So it's easy to spot them, Because normally those people don't participate in any other discussions. Remember Cthulhu?

I never saw his presentation just read about them here, but there have been multiple instances where new member or members with odd flags would ask specific questions about a missile out of the blue. So it's easy to spot them, Because normally those people don't participate in any other discussions. Remember Cthulhu?

Cthulhu is a spy or something ?

Here is the author of this article giving speaking last year on Iran's missile doctrine. He is mirroring what he would write in this article.

Back
Top Bottom