What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

So Russia purchased 2400 drones from Iran. If their surveillance drones are able to roam around the airspace freely and destroy countless targets left and right, guaranteed Mohajer-6 is definitely conducting missions.

Out of 2400 how many Mohajers did the Russians purchase ? Atleast a few dozen I would think. Even if they only got a dozen, which I doubt, Ukraine has only captured 1. So my guess is that the Mohajer-6s are striking targets on the frontline, but the Russians prefer to show off footage of their own products.

It makes sense. What you think they don't have footage from the Geran-2 strikes ? or Geran-1 strikes ? They do but the only footage which has been released of Shaheds in action is from the Ukrainian side and that has been done to garner sympathy. I don't blame the Russians but Iranian drones have been extremely successful, which is why Russia is currently in the process of purchasing more Iranian drones, along with hundreds of ballistic missiles.

Iran really pulled though for Russia, quickly giving them quality hardware for a bargain price, at a time when their own missile stockpiles were running dangerously low. The west can downplay it but Iranian drones have had a significant impact on the battlefield. Thus far, out of all the weapons sent to Ukraine, the HIMARS and the Shahed drones have had the most impact.

Weapons like Bayraktar or M777 made a splash but they quickly faded away. Now I can't wait until Russia begins using Arash-2 along with Iranian missiles. Ukrainians are dreading it. I think the Iranian missiles and Arash-2s, being used in tandem with Shaheds, Lancets and Kub Bla will have a massive impact

Loitering munitions and unmanned platforms are definitely the future. This war, along with Nagorno Karabakh are the wars where it became undeniably apparent how important they are moving forward. One day soon, wars will be waged by skinny video game nerds and hackers on computers conducting massive operations. It sounds ridiculous this is the direction we're heading in.

Why doesn't China use JF-17 if its any good ?
Because they have the J-10C in that single engine 4.5 gen category already. And does everything slightly better due to it's larger size.

Also Chinese flankers are much better than Russian flankers, only thing they share is airframe design. Avionics, radars, EW, armaments, etc, is all indegenously designed and outperforms Russian counterparts.

The airframe is treated with RAM coating to reduce RCS also.

Last edited:
So Russia purchased 2400 drones from Iran. If their surveillance drones are able to roam around the airspace freely and destroy countless targets left and right, guaranteed Mohajer-6 is definitely conducting missions.

Out of 2400 how many Mohajers did the Russians purchase ? Atleast a few dozen I would think. Even if they only got a dozen, which I doubt, Ukraine has only captured 1. So my guess is that the Mohajer-6s are striking targets on the frontline, but the Russians prefer to show off footage of their own products.

It makes sense. What you think they don't have footage from the Geran-2 strikes ? or Geran-1 strikes ? They do but the only footage which has been released of Shaheds in action is from the Ukrainian side and that has been done to garner sympathy. I don't blame the Russians but Iranian drones have been extremely successful, which is why Russia is currently in the process of purchasing more Iranian drones, along with hundreds of ballistic missiles.

Iran really pulled though for Russia, quickly giving them quality hardware for a bargain price, at a time when their own missile stockpiles were running dangerously low. The west can downplay it but Iranian drones have had a significant impact on the battlefield. Thus far, out of all the weapons sent to Ukraine, the HIMARS and the Shahed drones have had the most impact.

Weapons like Bayraktar or M777 made a splash but they quickly faded away. Now I can't wait until Russia begins using Arash-2 along with Iranian missiles. Ukrainians are dreading it. I think the Iranian missiles and Arash-2s, being used in tandem with Shaheds, Lancets and Kub Bla will have a massive impact

Loitering munitions and unmanned platforms are definitely the future. This war, along with Nagorno Karabakh are the wars where it became undeniably apparent how important they are moving forward. One day soon, wars will be waged by skinny video game nerds and hackers on computers conducting massive operations. It sounds ridiculous this is the direction we're heading in.
There is a simple indicator to know if Iranian weapons are working: the more cope and seethe you see from atlantists, "pro-ukraine" westerners, pro-EU and bayraktar fans, it means that they are working very well

I always thought someone said that Arash-2 was "reserved for Tel Aviv and Haifa"

The Su-30MKI?
exactly, the Indian airplane was more than 100km away from Pakistani airplanes when the incident happened .
the missile just fall on the ground and India used it as propaganda tool

exactly, the Indian airplane was more than 100km away from Pakistani airplanes when the incident happened .
the missile just fall on the ground and India used it as propaganda tool
They claimed they dodged 5 consecutive AMRAAMs

I never said it did. I just posted that article because it was relevant.

Then it has nothing to do with Russians jamming it.

Zelensky's office calls for strikes against Iran. This proves that Iran's drones are indeed working to a T and the Ukrainians are shaking in their boots, dreading the arrival of Arash-2 and Iranian ballistic missiles.

Mark my words, when Russia begins using Arash-2 and Iranian missiles while flooding the battle field with 500,000 troops, it will be the beginning of the end for Ukraine and they know it.

Not clear why this misfit's tweets are being posted here?
A useful idiot would be the term. This clown pops up anywhere wherever Iranian military issues are discussed. He is a wanna be experts on all topic. He blabbers excessively about everything he knows nothing about as he barely read or writes, and you could clearly notice his lousy English is similar to high-Sulphur diesel with lots of toxic smoke. I have smacked him several times along with Tom Cooper who is an Israeli Shill pretending to be Iran lover, and yet, he is paid by Washington Institute "an Israeli fabrication shop" along with CSIS, which is similar to WI.

Claiming to be an Iran expert is a cottage industry for the Zionist jews, washed out Western losers, Anti-Iran Iranians, MKOs, and many others over the Western TV and other media outlets. Thousands making a living bashing Iran 24/7. All giving phony analysis of phony "photoshopped" Iranian weapons, collapsing Iranian regime, starving population collecting food from dumpsters, collapsing Iranian economy, and the eventual return of Shah's "handsome" son as the democratic KING of Iran. things that make Fried Chickens laugh.

The interesting part of this trend; it has been going on constantly for 40 years, and yet, no one ever puts those SOBs to test to ask, you have being wrong 100% for so many years but you keep repeating the same molested old stuff, so why should anyone believe you . . ?

Zelensky's office calls for strikes against Iran. This proves that Iran's drones are indeed working to a T and the Ukrainians are shaking in their boots, dreading the arrival of Arash-2 and Iranian ballistic missiles.

Mark my words, when Russia begins using Arash-2 and Iranian missiles while flooding the battle field with 500,000 troops, it will be the beginning of the end for Ukraine and they know it.

Ukraine is ruled by Zionist Ashkenazi Jews such as president Zelenskyy (a Jew), the PM Oleksiy Honcharuk (another Jew), presidential Chief of staff Andrii Yermak (a Jew), as well as many other officials in the Kyiv regime.

This gang was installed in 2014 by a group of US necones (Jews) such as Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland ( Jew), the U.S. Ambassador in Kiev Geoffrey Pyatt ( Jew), Antony Blinken (Jew) and many others all of which were/are Zionist thugs. Therefore, Ukraine is a twin sister of the Israel regime, so don't be surprised by their anti-Iran stance as they get their orders from Israel & USA.

Why wouldn't the Ukrainians be mad about it? I mean wouldn't Iran be demanding proxy forces to hit UAE or Bahrain if they provide support against Iran?

LOL! Considering you are the same person who claims Ukrainians won't fight debate with me long before the war started, I'm not going to take your word for it. Right now the Russians have to worry about the winter when hundreds of thousands of Russian troops in the trenches with rain and mud and the cold coming and not much equipment.

Back
Top Bottom