What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

A useful idiot would be the term. This clown pops up anywhere wherever Iranian military issues are discussed. He is a wanna be experts on all topic. He blabbers excessively about everything he knows nothing about as he barely read or writes, and you could clearly notice his lousy English is similar to high-Sulphur diesel with lots of toxic smoke. I have smacked him several times along with Tom Cooper who is an Israeli Shill pretending to be Iran lover, and yet, he is paid by Washington Institute "an Israeli fabrication shop" along with CSIS, which is similar to WI.

Claiming to be an Iran expert is a cottage industry for the Zionist jews, washed out Western losers, Anti-Iran Iranians, MKOs, and many others over the Western TV and other media outlets. Thousands making a living bashing Iran 24/7. All giving phony analysis of phony "photoshopped" Iranian weapons, collapsing Iranian regime, starving population collecting food from dumpsters, collapsing Iranian economy, and the eventual return of Shah's "handsome" son as the democratic KING of Iran. things that make Fried Chickens laugh.

The interesting part of this trend; it has been going on constantly for 40 years, and yet, no one ever puts those SOBs to test to ask, you have being wrong 100% for so many years but you keep repeating the same molested old stuff, so why should anyone believe you . . ?

More interesting are the ‘students of history’ that parrot them here. These people are the worst of the lot.

Heres yet another Meraj launcher...
media%2FFgPfsA4XkAAgbfA.jpg

And a new small optronic turret fitted under the nose that I havent seen before.

Heres one that really gave me another good laugh.
Evidently irans rotax engine supply is based on stolen engines,136+ 912&914s stolen over a 21 year period from 2000-2021.
Makes perfect sense,right?.I mean iran could`ve just done what china did and produced its own reverse/reengineered clone,but why bother when you can simply just rely on criminal gangs to supply you with what you need,I mean I`m sure they`re completely reliable,right?.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/bizarre-theft-wave-targets-same-rotax-engines-used-in-iranian-drones

Heres one that really gave me another good laugh.
Evidently irans rotax engine supply is based on stolen engines,136+ 912&914s stolen over a 21 year period from 2000-2021.
Makes perfect sense,right?.I mean iran could`ve just done what china did and produced its own reverse/reengineered clone,but why bother when you can simply just rely on criminal gangs to supply you with what you need,I mean I`m sure they`re completely reliable,right?.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/bizarre-theft-wave-targets-same-rotax-engines-used-in-iranian-drones

The endless supply of fooling oneself….

Back
Top Bottom