What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

You mean beside being a flying wing design and having composite body and internal weapon's bay?!
well B-2 calculate the direction of Radars in Area and help pilot find a path between those sites that reflect the least amount of radar waves toward those sites , I wonder if Saeqeh can do that?
I think Saeqeh also have Radar absorbing paints

well B-2 calculate the direction of Radars in Area and help pilot find a path between those sites that reflect the least amount of radar waves toward those sites , I wonder if Saeqeh can do that?
It's mission planners who define the route, not the aircraft!

It's mission planners who define the route, not the aircraft!
in B2 the onboard computer can show alternate better routes .
you knew today SAM sites are mobile so there are situations that mission planer at the base may not have the bast data about the battle field .

You have the IQ of a donkey. Minus some missiles which may malfunction (happens in every nation) and are caused to self destruct, the "bodies" of missiles that may fall in certain nations are nothing but the various stages of these ballistic missile. Furthermore, Iran has proven it's missile capacity time and time again after showing the likes of small buildings being targeted from 100's of miles away.

As for turkish have high quality standards, according to who? you turks yourselves? :lol: until you actually test your systems properly like Iran does in real combat, then don't talk crap.
Hey you know what? you are the donkey here, cause you accept malfunctions but still insulting me. you just fired 6-7 solid fueled small size missiles, 2 of them malfunctioned and dropped on your own soil, is that normal for you? can you calculate the proportion of malfunction?

as for turkish quality, ask for americans and europians, because GE,PrettWhitney,Rolls Roys, Turbomeca use turkish made engine parts in their engines. no need to say more.

Hey you know what? you are the donkey here, cause you accept malfunctions but still insulting me. you just >fired 6-7 solid fueled small size missiles, 2 of them malfunctioned and dropped on your own soil, is that normal for you? can you calculate the proportion of malfunction?

Missile technology is much more fragile than most people realize. Misfires or mishaps can happen sometimes, that's just the way it is.

Watch this Saudi Patriot system malfunction in Riyadh.

However the important thing is that Iranian missiles work the vast majority of the time & they've been shown to be extremely accurate as we saw in Koya where the missiles hit the exact room where the leadership of the militant group was holding a meeting. In this rare case the press had access to the target area right after the incident.

as for turkish quality, ask for americans and europians, because GE,PrettWhitney,Rolls Roys, Turbomeca use >turkish made engine parts in their engines. no need to say more.

You're kidding right ? Your missiles are mostly based off Chinese technology with the j-600t being a direct copy of the b-611. I wouldn't be surprised if Turkey was buying these missiles directly from China, infact I would bet on it. The first image is Chinese, the second is Turkish, can you tell the difference ?

b611.jpg

j.jpg

Rolls Royce ? LOL You call that Turkish quality ? Those are foreign companies in Turkey. Turkey doesn't even build its own cars, you just build cars for the west & Koreans.

Hey you know what? you are the donkey here, cause you accept malfunctions but still insulting me. you just fired 6-7 solid fueled small size missiles, 2 of them malfunctioned and dropped on your own soil, is that normal for you? can you calculate the proportion of malfunction?

as for turkish quality, ask for americans and europians, because GE,PrettWhitney,Rolls Roys, Turbomeca use turkish made engine parts in their engines. no need to say more.

We're only going by claims made by people here, even if we accept 2 did indeed fail, this is not a constant proportion. The last time they fired the missile in battle, all were fired successfully towards your beloved ISIS. So try using your donkey brain for a moment if that is even possible.

Americans and Europeans use turkish systems? What type of crack are you on? Your entire military is based on their technology and you think they need you to give them back their own technology? Dude almost everything you make is in one way or another based on some NATO tech. From your assembled submarines to your Italian designed helicopters.

some forumers have some serious reading or understanding problem. I never said said you missed target, i never said Turkey never cooperated with China for missile(i started to replay about Iranian engine sales to Turkey), i never said americans and europians use turkish systems on their weapons, a part of engine cant be called system. I remarked quality of product there.

Actually Foreign companies dont bring their high tech, Turkish companies mostly get jobs from offset agreements. If you dont have enough manufacturing capability you cant get the job.

You have obsession about car manufacturing, it is an economical issue not technical, please see the difference. There are at least 10 engine makers in Turkey, but car industry is different, you have to sell hundred of thousands every year, otherwise you will go bankrupt.

and lastly for mr donkey, stay on topic please, dont bring unrelated things into topic, read carefully and understand that makes you more civilized man.

some forumers have some serious reading or understanding problem. I never said said you missed target, i never said Turkey never cooperated with China for missile(i started to replay about Iranian engine sales to Turkey), i never said americans and europians use turkish systems on their weapons, a part of engine cant be called system. I remarked quality of product there.

Actually Foreign companies dont bring their high tech, Turkish companies mostly get jobs from offset agreements. If you dont have enough manufacturing capability you cant get the job.

You have obsession about car manufacturing, it is an economical issue not technical, please see the difference. There are at least 10 engine makers in Turkey, but car industry is different, you have to sell hundred of thousands every year, otherwise you will go bankrupt.

and lastly for mr donkey, stay on topic please, dont bring unrelated things into topic, read carefully and understand that makes you more civilized man.

Man, take a hike and go back to your own section where you can continue your fantasies. You're just wasting thread space here.

Specs of the Shahed-191/Saeghe-2 are out and they roughly confirm that it was used in the attack against deash in Syria.

Speed is stated as 300km/h which would mean this is the cruise speed for a total range of 1350km at 4,5 hours endurance. That's would be unusual because normally max. speed is stated.
The speed is good, twice as much as a Predator/S-129 and about the same as the MQ-9. I expected something in the range of 400-500km/h, but such a flying wing has quite high drag.

Max. strike range is thus 650km if the target is known.

Interesting is the compactness of the new MMW Sadid. This is not new technology to Iran and was shown much earlier but not in the compactness that would fit it into a <25kg missile.
2x 25kg is the max. payload of the S-191.
They must have perfected MMW technology to a high degree so that cost effectiveness let it being used on such small munitions and preferred over IIR.

Just to illustrate what kind of weapon system this is: Imagine Iran would have them during the war with Iraq... the strike against H3 with air refueled F-4 could have been performed by a swarm of S-191 at night and no soft target (at typical places like airbases) would be safe anymore.
They would not know what hit them and their whole airforce would have been neutralized over the time.

Plus: One has to remember that only mock-ups, prototypes and early flight/taxi samples are shown in exhibitions, not flight hardware. The S-191 of the first days and its craftsmanship was not representative, the one at the airbase was representative and had a smooth, "stealth quality" air frame.

Specs of the Shahed-191/Saeghe-2 are out and they roughly confirm that it was used in the attack against deash in Syria.

Speed is stated as 300km/h which would mean this is the cruise speed for a total range of 1350km at 4,5 hours endurance. That's would be unusual because normally max. speed is stated.
The speed is good, twice as much as a Predator/S-129 and about the same as the MQ-9. I expected something in the range of 400-500km/h, but such a flying wing has quite high drag.

Interesting is the compactness of the new MMW Sadid. This is not new technology to Iran and was shown much earlier but not in the compactness that would fit it into a <25kg missile.
They must have perfected MMW technology to a high degree so that cost effectiveness let it being used on such small munitions and preferred over IIR.

Just to illustrate what kind of weapon system this is: Imagine Iran would have them during the war with Iraq... the strike against H3 with air refueled F-4 could have been performed by a swarm of S-191 at night and no soft target (at typical places like airbases) would be safe anymore.
They would not know what hit them and their whole airforce would have been neutralized over the time.

Plus: One has to remember that only mock-ups, prototypes and early flight/taxi samples are shown in exhibitions, not flight hardware. The S-191 of the first days and its craftsmanship was not representative, the one at the airbase was representative and had a smooth, "stealth quality" air frame.
Swarm of these would enough to smoke SAF and IAF

446706571_492934.jpg

However, I should be more pessimistic: There is no real hint about a MMW seeker for that Sadid variant. A MMW seeker would need more space to make real sense.
So the only other possibility for a nose looking like that is a simple GPS/INS guidance to hit targets that can't defend against GPS. This would be compact enough, the cheapest solution and make sense for a UAV that would do a pre-programmed attack against a coordinate autonomously without data-link available.
The weight reduction of 15kg down to 25kg makes sense for very compact GPS/INS guidance.

Saeqeh doesn’t have radar absorbing skin.

Back
Top Bottom