What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Iam curious if you are Iranian or may be Indian of Parsi origin...
I am not, Alhamdo-Lillah. I'd commit suicide if that were my reality, kek.

so I am curious about your interest and connection to Iranian issues since I see you on multiple thread in this forum.
It's hard to explain here without giving away personal details but I am Iranian, even though I don't hold the passport or speak the language. My family's been long sundered from the Fatherland and the door of return closed to us over a century ago...but who knows, I may be able to return someday, although most probably all alone.

By the way, can someone rebut the nonsensical answer on this Quora question (which is likely written by some sandmutt shitskin hebrew mongrel) about Iranians hacking amerikwan drones (both the RQ-170 in 2011 and the MQ-9 in 2019 over Iraq/Syria)? Technical replies appreciated and link given below:

By the way, can someone rebut the nonsensical answer on this Quora question (which is likely written by some sandmutt shitskin hebrew mongrel) about Iranians hacking amerikwan drones (both the RQ-170 in 2011 and the MQ-9 in 2019 over Iraq/Syria)? Technical replies appreciated and link given below:

@jauk @Sineva @aryobarzan @TheImmortal @Hack-Hook @QWECXZ @Stryker1982 @drmeson @WudangMaster @Raghfarm007 @sha ah @Surenas @yavar @Blue In Green @925boy @Sardar330 @GrandBotBoi @SalarHaqq @Shawnee @DoubleYouSee @BigMelatonin @Cancerous Tumor

Last edited:

@jauk @Sineva @aryobarzan @TheImmortal @Hack-Hook @QWECXZ @Stryker1982 @drmeson @WudangMaster @Raghfarm007 @sha ah @Surenas @yavar @Blue In Green @925boy @Sardar330 @GrandBotBoi @SalarHaqq @Shawnee @DoubleYouSee @BigMelatonin @Cancerous Tumor
go and explain to him those drones he show was capable of gliding , RQ-170 without 3 onboard computer that control its flight will fall from sky .like a rock as a flying wing , is not capable of glide if it loose power.
about the ins can't be fooled , well it can be fooled . as the drone use ins if the gps suddenly is lost or suddenly change , but if you spoof it slowly and change the location bit by bit the drone would be fooled and won't knew about it and don't use INS

go and explain to him those drones he show was capable of gliding , RQ-170 without 3 onboard computer that control its flight will fall from sky .like a rock as a flying wing , is not capable of glide if it loose power.
about the ins can't be fooled , well it can be fooled . as the drone use ins if the gps suddenly is lost or suddenly change , but if you spoof it slowly and change the location bit by bit the drone would be fooled and won't knew about it and don't use INS
Apprently this was also the same factor that led to the US marines driving into Iranian waters and getting captured

Apprently this was also the same factor that led to the US marines driving into Iranian waters and getting captured
as far as I'm aware those marines lost the power on their boat while they wanted to take a shortcut and pass through Iranian water . otherwise capturing them would have provided us with nothing , no technology , no political leverage or anything for us , there was no reason for going to the trouble of spoofing the gps to capture them

as far as I'm aware those marines lost the power on their boat while they wanted to take a shortcut and pass through Iranian water
I remembered it being their GPS navigation was spoofed but I could be wrong

Copy that!

Brigadier General Salami said at a meeting of students participating in the Pure Islam course: "We were able to inject artificial intelligence technology into drones during the sanctions. So that the drone can fly more than 2000 kilometers from any desired point on this land or beyond and [destroy] any target at sea with one hundred percent accuracy, and not just all of it, we can target a specific point "We can show him a specific point on the ship and ask him and he will do it."

I wrote this week that Iran was very advanced in artificial intelligence and even in quantum technology that was mentioned by General Salami. So I can't wait for him to talk about Drone Mini Awacs, a famous defense system with a very special and very advanced optics. Major development in fighting planes, the link of a satellite and drone Gaza and perhaps more. From the famous radar system to make the electronic warfare that will arrive soon. According to my my analysis and deduction, a new seaplane more advanced than the previous Bavars will be presented.

I still have little things to understand and search here and there because Iran always leaves small clues. There is a new fighter plane or modify with delta wings that we will soon discover and I believe that Iran works on something very special, a ballistic missile with a special optics with more rounded head. Finally an intelligence artillery system, a very effective more efficient mesbah kind. Another development will be presented for S-200 I.R which will be even more powerful and modern

This is my affirmation grocery list that I am doing here and we will see if my success rate of my claims is high in the coming weeks. But there are other things, I need to approve certain things

I wrote this week that Iran was very advanced in artificial intelligence and even in quantum technology that was mentioned by General Salami. So I can't wait for him to talk about Drone Mini Awacs, a famous defense system with a very special and very advanced optics. Major development in fighting planes, the link of a satellite and drone Gaza and perhaps more. From the famous radar system to make the electronic warfare that will arrive soon. According to my my analysis and deduction, a new seaplane more advanced than the previous Bavars will be presented.

I still have little things to understand and search here and there because Iran always leaves small clues. There is a new fighter plane or modify with delta wings that we will soon discover and I believe that Iran works on something very special, a ballistic missile with a special optics with more rounded head. Finally an intelligence artillery system, a very effective more efficient mesbah kind. Another development will be presented for S-200 I.R which will be even more powerful and modern

This is my affirmation grocery list that I am doing here and we will see if my success rate of my claims is high in the coming weeks. But there are other things, I need to approve certain things

I won't say who told me this but a year or two ago, someone told me a secret design was being worked upon that basically was similar to an Su-57 airframe but with a F-5 style nose and cockpit with only the engine remaining as a bottleneck.

as far as I'm aware those marines lost the power on their boat while they wanted to take a shortcut and pass through Iranian water . otherwise capturing them would have provided us with nothing , no technology , no political leverage or anything for us , there was no reason for going to the trouble of spoofing the gps to capture them
That’s manifestly incorrect. I’m incredulous you’d post this.

Back
Top Bottom