What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Hmm...apparently a lot of fighter jets got shot down in a WAR theatre. So, as an Iranian, I have to say that fighter jets are all useless except, ofc, the super-duper "4.5 gen Kowsar".

Dude, you're a child. Grow up. Get used to the fact that Turkey has overtaken you in one of your most important fields of expertise. Stop crying, question your authorities, demand explanation, hold them accountable and hope for the best.

Have fun in your dreams, I'm out of this thread. Bye

You are a stupid Anatlian child who lives in stupid lies told to you by your Georgian Erdoo master. Truth be told you are genetically not even a Turk, just an age old colonized subject of Persians, Azeris, Greeks, Armenians, Italians who one day started calling himself Turkish ROFL.

Learn that Iran is way above you in R&D and industry. You have been beaten for your propoganda when SJR puts Iran above you in R&D and you cant do anything about it. When IMF puts Iran above you in GDP. When a superpower like Russia is getting military tech from Iran not from you. Your drones are making world records for getting shot down in conflicts. I am not a toxic man otherwise it is so easy for me to malign Turkey here, but I won't. My own family was once a resident of eastern Anatolia and our parents raise us respectfully in Iran.

Anyways gone are the days when you trolls could come and talk shit about our country thinking you are some master race lol (check your genes man, you are Armenian-Iranic by your own genetic studies, not anyone else's).

And good choice, running away from the Iranian section with your tail between your legs.

Hmm...apparently a lot of fighter jets got shot down in a WAR theatre. So, as an Iranian, I have to say that fighter jets are all useless except, ofc, the super-duper "4.5 gen Kowsar".

Dude, you're a child. Grow up. Get used to the fact that Turkey has overtaken you in one of your most important fields of expertise. Stop crying, question your authorities, demand explanation, hold them accountable and hope for the best.

Turkey has not exceeded anything! In addition, Turkey is not under sanction and uses a lot of Western technology. There is much more technology diversify drones in Iran than in Turkey. Iran is the first country in the world to see made drone group attacks with the help of artificial intelligence

You are a stupid Anatlian child who lives in stupid lies told to you by your Georgian Erdoo master. Truth be told you are genetically not even a Turk, just an age old colonized subject of Persians, Azeris, Greeks, Armenians, Italians who one day started calling himself Turkish ROFL.

Learn that Iran is way above you in R&D and industry. You have been beaten for your propoganda when SJR puts Iran above you in R&D and you cant do anything about it. When IMF puts Iran above you in GDP. When a superpower like Russia is getting military tech from Iran not from you. Your drones are making world records for getting shot down in conflicts. I am not a toxic man otherwise it is so easy for me to malign Turkey here, but I won't. My own family was once a resident of eastern Anatolia and our parents raise us respectfully in Iran.

Anyways gone are the days when you trolls could come and talk shit about our country thinking you are some master race lol (check your genes man, you are Armenian-Iranic by your own genetic studies, not anyone else's).

And good choice, running away from the Iranian section with your tail between your legs.
My dear friend...I for one appriciate your excellent style of getting these Turkish pests out of our forum...they show up uninvited with puffed up chests and they leave like beaten rats...remember Turkey was an impoverished country 40 years ago( GDP half that of Iran just like now) ..I saw that with my own eyes and my camera...when I arrived at our Bazargan border and saw the professionalism and the order I realized why I love Iran...funny thing is that the last few hundred miles of the road in Turkey to Iran was being paved by Iranian money and equipment to make TIR trucks coming to Iran from Eroup go faster..the original road was basically a camel run..now these guys come to us with chests puffed up..

That´s nothing. It´s garbage.... the Turkey ones are so much better. Actually Turkey UAVs are only second to USA..... Iran buys these from North Korea and China.

Ask your politicians why you are so far behind Turkies. (Do not as Turkies politicians why they havd 170% inflation).

Turkies are on another level. I get very angry when you post pictures of Iranian weapons in the Iranian section of the forum.

P.S. Turkies have very big penises....

about kowsar as far as I'm aware we said 4th generation not 4.5 or 4++ or anything else

Iran’s Army to Set Up 5 New Drone Units​

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The commander of Iran’s Army Ground Force unveiled plans for the establishment of five new military units operating with unmanned aerial vehicles.

In comments at a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, Brigadier General Kiomars Heidari said a series of the most advanced drones are in service at the Army Ground Force.

Pointing to the sophisticated UAVs that the Army’s “Drone Base 313” has taken possession of, including cruise drones and the Heidar drones, the commander said the Ground Force has submitted a proposal for the establishment of five drone units.

The general also noted that founding the five new drone units would not require any extra forces.

He highlighted the structural changes in the Army Ground Force proportional to the operational needs, saying efforts are underway to extend the range and increase the accuracy of weapons.

?
Israel will try to hamper everything and anything. Nothing new or constructive in your comment.

BTW, I wonder what is being asked for in return. I believe war material is a small part if anything. Justifiably it could be geostrategic access like transport corridors, near abroad influence, IAEA, etc.

Also, as I mentioned before I won't be surprised Iranian advisors are on the ground in Ukraine provided urban clear and hold experience along with the Chechens. I wonder how they are protected from being 'caught'.
A thought occurred to me. I wonder if as part of the exchange Russia will provide satellite links to Iranian drones. There’s a host of issues that need to be over come, however,ranging from trust to even if Iran needs this given their current radius of operations.

A thought occurred to me. I wonder if as part of the exchange Russia will provide satellite links to Iranian drones. There’s a host of issues that need to be over come, however,ranging from trust to even if Iran needs this given their current radius of operations.
I think they'd offer access to GLONASS but doesn't Iran already have a deal with beijing to use BaiDou?

That´s nothing. It´s garbage.... the Turkey ones are so much better. Actually Turkey UAVs are only second to USA..... Iran buys these from North Korea and China.

Ask your politicians why you are so far behind Turkies. (Do not as Turkies politicians why they havd 170% inflation).

Turkies are on another level. I get very angry when you post pictures of Iranian weapons in the Iranian section of the forum.

P.S. Turkies have very big penises....
Size really doesn't matter, but you have a very big brainless head,....

Fûck off, a despicable Indian putting the Iranian Flag, making trouble with everyone to get Iranians in this forum in trouble, you Sûcks.....

@waz
@waz Hey, I'm not the one calling anyone a "despicable indian"...but that's self-apparent, I guess.

And I added a screenshot if he deletes or edits the comment for your benefit 😸

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-044058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220714-044058_Samsung Internet.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 24
Don't try too hard, bougnoule. Everyone knows you're mixed up with the zanj and that makes you a knuckle-dragging bootlipped stinky imbecile...but you obviously "dindu nuffinz", eh, you filthy wog?

@waz Hey, I'm not the one calling anyone a "despicable indian"...but that's self-apparent, I guess.

And I added a screenshot if he deletes or edits the comment for your benefit 😸
Compared to your filthy mouth, I'm an altar servent 😂

I'm off, like I've already said, just fûck off, no need to spam the thread .....

Compared to your filthy mouth, I'm an altar servent 😂

I'm off, like I've already said, just fûck off, no need to spam the thread .....
Don't call others brainless and tell them to change their flags, then.

Besides, not one word of what I said to you was a lie, kek. Which is why you went wailing to the mods because I cut deep and true, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom