What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

The angle between the V tails is smaller than the RQ-4 but the baseline structure underneath the cloth is very similar other than the absence of engine obviously. I say its a reverse engineering but like Shahed wings it will be modified.

If they do it, hope they put an OWJ turbojet in it to create a credible Heavy attack MALE UCAV and a future Wingmen.

View attachment 859826
View attachment 859825

Judging by the naked eye, it looks like the back half of the global hawk:
1657282250636.png

1657282452846.png

Attachments

• 1657282121151.png
    1657282121151.png
    136 KB · Views: 41
Judging by the naked eye, it looks like the back half of the global hawk:
View attachment 860016
View attachment 860017

Yes the baseline structure looks exceptionally similar on which a Turbojet/turbofan has to be placed.

The angle between the V tails is smaller than Global hawk though. More like this guy below.

1657291982443.png

Are they making an Unmanned hybrid of Saeqeh-I/II and RQ-4? :cheesy:

Be sure that Israel will try to hamper Iran's production capacity for UAVs, as they've tried in the past.
?
Israel will try to hamper everything and anything. Nothing new or constructive in your comment.

Given Iran's operational/combat experiences in offense and defense I'll be surprised this isn't happening already.

BTW, I wonder what is being asked for in return. I believe war material is a small part if anything. Justifiably it could be geostrategic access like transport corridors, near abroad influence, IAEA, etc.

Also, as I mentioned before I won't be surprised Iranian advisors are on the ground in Ukraine provided urban clear and hold experience along with the Chechens. I wonder how they are protected from being 'caught'.

Last edited:
Israel will try to hamper everything and anything. Nothing new or constructive in your comment.
And what is constructive about your comment beside being snarky?

All I am saying is on the request of NATO, they will ask Israel to attempt a sabatoge op specifically on UAV targets which may or may not be their primary targets

Last edited:
Garmin GPS are perfectly fine, and they are only used as secondary systems

The claims of Russia reusing wreckages were blatantly fake and pure cope

Afaik that's the absolute chad who revived Iran's Mirage F1s
He was also pilot, and was first one who fly Mirage F1.

Are you a bot? Repeating the same lie over and over again?

Dont shoot us messangers, Turkish. We are not shooting bayraktars, russians are doing it.

Bayraktar TB2 UAV has recently made a world record of being the single most shot down armed UAV ever in a conflict with 9 wreckage with serials confirmed downings. Russians are claiming 10. Even if we just keep the verified figure of 9, No armed UAV has ever been this much shot down in a single conflict. A world record after all.

Considering that Ukraine has purchased high no. (likely bribed officials), by the end of this conflict, we may have some 20-30 Bayraktars shot down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

Technically speaking, I am rather more interested in knowing what is failing this machine such big time in recent months ?

Dont shoot us messangers, Turkish. We are not shooting bayraktars, russians are doing it.

Bayraktar TB2 UAV has recently made a world record of being the single most shot down armed UAV ever in a conflict with 9 wreckage with serials confirmed downings. Russians are claiming 10. Even if we just keep the verified figure of 9, No armed UAV has ever been this much shot down in a single conflict. A world record after all.

Considering that Ukraine has purchased high no. (likely bribed officials), by the end of this conflict, we may have some 20-30 Bayraktars shot down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

Technically speaking, I am rather more interested in knowing what is failing this machine such big time in recent months ?

Hmm...apparently a lot of fighter jets got shot down in a WAR theatre. So, as an Iranian, I have to say that fighter jets are all useless except, ofc, the super-duper "4.5 gen Kowsar".

Dude, you're a child. Grow up. Get used to the fact that Turkey has overtaken you in one of your most important fields of expertise. Stop crying, question your authorities, demand explanation, hold them accountable and hope for the best.

Have fun in your dreams, I'm out of this thread. Bye

Back
Top Bottom