What's new

Iranian Space program

Despite Iran’s Claim, Satellite Rocket Exploded After Launch

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202207128695

1657698594621.png

BS without any verification from a Saudi propoganda website. "Iran International has learned that .." ROFL.

Anyone can write anything like this and build a whole article around that. "We here have learned that Saudi royal family is suffering from a mass erectile dysfunction ... ".

For 1.3 billion the US plans on sending 100s of satellites into orbit.

We really need to pick up the pace.
The story of technology in Iran is the story of that average guy that has the breadth of an ocean but the depth of a pool.
We have developed a variety of high technologies that most countries don't bother to go after them for various reasons, but we are still at the very first stages of nearly all of these technologies. We do quite well by regional standards, but internationally, we're decades behind.

The story of technology in Iran is the story of that average guy that has the breadth of an ocean but the depth of a pool.
We have developed a variety of high technologies that most countries don't bother to go after them for various reasons, but we are still at the very first stages of nearly all of these technologies. We do quite well by regional standards, but internationally, we're decades behind.
I disagree...In many new fields of Technology We are neck and neck with the top guys

Nano Technology
Artificial Intelligence
Bio technology (reproductive techs)
Drone tech
Electric propulsion

We are followers in traditional technologies
Aviation
Auto (internal combustion)
nuclear
space
Oil/Gas
mining

I disagree...In many new fields of Technology We are neck and neck with the top guys

Nano Technology
Artificial Intelligence
Bio technology (reproductive techs)
Drone tech
Electric propulsion

We are followers in traditional technologies
Aviation
Auto (internal combustion)
nuclear
space
Oil/Gas
mining
This is satire. Right?

I talk about the field that is the closest to my own profession. Iran is neck and neck with the top guys in AI? Or bio-technology? Seriously? What gave you that false impression?

This is satire. Right?

I talk about the field that is the closest to my own profession. Iran is neck and neck with the top guys in AI? Or bio-technology? Seriously? What gave you that false impression?
AI driven drones....Cloned sheep 15 years ago..have you seen the video of gigantic Goat they created..

AI driven drones....Cloned ship 15 years ago..have you seen the video of gigantic Goat they created..
I really want to write a good answer to this about the recent advances in biotechnology and how cloning a sheep/goat is the technology of 3 decades ago, but I have a project that I have to hand over soon and I'm quite busy these days. Please do mention me later (if I forgot) to write a detailed reply. Royan Institute is good, but it's obviously behind US research institutes by years, if not decades. The same goes for neuroscience and cognitive science. Iran is good in both of these fields, but still decades behind the US.

But as far as AI is concerned, Iran is decades behind the US, or even recently China. Not to mention that the majority of software that is used in data engineering and data science are in fact US products and Iran has none of its own.

I really want to write a good answer to this about the recent advances in biotechnology and how cloning a sheep/goat is the technology of 3 decades ago, but I have a project that I have to hand over soon and I'm quite busy these days. Please do mention me later (if I forgot) to write a detailed reply. Royan Institute is good, but it's obviously behind US research institutes by years, if not decades. The same goes for neuroscience and cognitive science. Iran is good in both of these fields, but still decades behind the US.

But as far as AI is concerned, Iran is decades behind the US, or even recently China. Not to mention that the majority of software that is used in data engineering and data science are in fact US products and Iran has none of its own.
will do..good luck with your task in hand..

You are really an idiot of service. Iran is the first country in the world to have made a group attack of drone supported by artificial intelligence. Iran is now a great technology force and which quickly advances the world. Only idiots and troll demagogue can say the opposite. What Iran did under heavy sanction is never seen in the world.

LOL.
Dude, you're basically a proven clown on this forum with the most retarded comments that one could come up with.
You've been amusing people for so long, making people laugh all the time with your secret weapons and "hidden" weapons that some day will be revealed and that some day hasn't come yet and probably will not come in the next 10 years.
Nobody takes you seriously. You're the dude that still thinks Qaher-313 was a real project.
I would wear being called an idiot by a retarded kid like you, perhaps suffering from the Down syndrome, as a badge of honor. It shows I'm not stupid and a fool like you are.

Empty response without argument. Absolutely, Iran has unveiled weapons, it's very clear that, are you afraid?

Absolutely not in 10 years, very soon Iran will reveal things that will surprise people here. I really start understanding Iran's announcement processes.

Qaher-313 is a continuous project, it boothers you, why the uncultivated troll?

And I still repeat, Iran is made very far in artificial intelligence and soon quantum radars. Iran is the first master of the world in artificial combat intelligence, The Evidence is there in the real.

The Only Clown here is you, it's your own reflection, the mirror effect

Back
Top Bottom