What's new

Iranian Space program

The last actual scientist assassinated was Dr. Fakhrizade. Since then an IRGC commander (not a scientist) and two drone pilots. Big Deal? We produce 0.4 Million STEM grads every year, so how many will they kill?

Recently:
2 scientists were food poisoned
2 IRGC aerospace engineers were assassinated
1 Parchin drone engineer was killed

Not sure who these “drone pilots” are you referring to.

Recently:

I read one food poisoning or gastro-related case which literally had nothing to do with foul play. He had dinner and was rushed to the hospital where he could not stabilize.

Parchin drone engineer was a 23 years old boy who is still not confirmed died how? accident? even if it was foul play, I hope a 23 years old boy's demise did not stop Iranian nuclear enrichment.

Recently:

As @drmeson rightfully points out these acts of sabotage are simply an indication that the enemy has run out of options in Iran and is "trashing" in all directions...yes they hurt but have no consequence on the final outcome..it is also a painful way of showing Iran all the weak points they have to work on...remember the saying..."what does not kill you ..makes you stronger".

I read one food poisoning or gastro-related case which literally had nothing to do with foul play. He had dinner and was rushed to the hospital where he could not stabilize.

He went to a dinner at the invitation of someone (who ended up fleeing the country). The person Likely was handed a poison from Mossad handler and promises of refugee status in some western country. Ask yourself how many people die from gastro related food consumption at a young age?

Another was a geologist where (allegedly) he helped in picking underground nuclear sites and likely eventually tunneling sites for a detonation of a weapon (if Iran ever proceeded). Not too much info on him.

I’m just telling you the news.

Parchin drone engineer was a 23 years old boy who is still not confirmed died how? accident? even if it was foul play, I hope a 23 years old boy's demise did not stop Iranian nuclear enrichment.

He died from quad copter(s) hitting the warehouse. He was only one on the list as likely just collateral damage as the attack took place at night. Just wrong place, wrong time for him.

Also not sure where you heard he was “23 years old” can you provide a link? Both him and the scientist that was poisoned were rumored to have PHDs from Sharif. How many 23 year olds do you know with PhDs? I didn’t come across his age.

Last edited:
He went to a dinner at the invitation of someone (who ended up fleeing the country). The person Likely was handed a poison from Mossad handler and promises of refugee status in some western country. Ask yourself how many people die from gastro related food consumption at a young age?

Another was a geologist where (allegedly) he helped in picking underground nuclear sites and likely eventually tunneling sites for a detonation of a weapon (if Iran ever proceeded). Not too much info on him.

I’m just telling you the news.

He died from quad copter(s) hitting the warehouse. He was only one on the list as likely just collateral damage as the attack took place at night. Just wrong place, wrong time for him.

Also not sure where you heard he was “23 years old” can you provide a link? Both him and the scientist that was poisoned were rumored to have PHDs from Sharif. How many 23 year olds do you know with PhDs? I didn’t come across his age.
Please stop concocting stories Ignatius. Provide VALID links yourself before asking others to. You are not a credible source except for the tweet and shock and awe ninnies. Although you do rock like an 80s hair band. 😅

Last edited:
if an adult could not stabilized after food poisoning , and deteriorate so fast , I assure you it was not food poisoning, it's more like poisoning

There a
if an adult could not stabilized after food poisoning , and deteriorate so fast , I assure you it was not food poisoning, it's more like poisoning
Are other poisons also.
I understand what iran is going through.
Our father of nuke field , homi Jahangir bhabha a zoroaster follower we call them parsi here , as they came from pars hundreds of years back .was assisinated also by shaitan bozorg .
His plane crashed in French alps
This made Indian government paranoid, plus when America sent a nuke powerd carrier to bay of Bengal to intimidate india and help Pakistan, this alarmed indian government even more .
This happened in 1971 , india detonated its first nuke in 1974

Then again in 1998

There a
Are other poisons also.
I understand what iran is going through.
Our father of nuke field , homi Jahangir bhabha a zoroaster follower we call them parsi here , as they came from pars hundreds of years back .was assisinated also by shaitan bozorg .
His plane crashed in French alps
This made Indian government paranoid, plus when America sent a nuke powerd carrier to bay of Bengal to intimidate india and help Pakistan, this alarmed indian government even more .
This happened in 1971 , india detonated its first nuke in 1974

Then again in 1998
Lol I made a joke in the past (which is actually also fact) that both the father of Pakistan's atomic weapons program and Indian atomic weapons program were Iranic: homi Jahangir Bhabha of persian Iranic ancestry and Abdul Qadeer Khan of Pashtun Iranic ancestry.

Lol I made a joke in the past (which is actually also fact) that both the father of Pakistan's atomic weapons program and Indian atomic weapons program were Iranic: homi Jahangir Bhabha of persian Iranic ancestry and Abdul Qadeer Khan of Pashtun Iranic ancestry.
Oh the irony here , sometimes I belive iran didn't want nukes.
Well they do what they feel good

Back
Top Bottom