What's new

Iranian Space program

Empty response without argument. Absolutely, Iran has unveiled weapons, it's very clear that, are you afraid?

Absolutely not in 10 years, very soon Iran will reveal things that will surprise people here. I really start understanding Iran's announcement processes.

Qaher-313 is a continuous project, it boothers you, why the uncultivated troll?

And I still repeat, Iran is made very far in artificial intelligence and soon quantum radars. Iran is the first master of the world in artificial combat intelligence, The Evidence is there in the real.

The Only Clown here is you, it's your own reflection, the mirror effect
Why did you remove your post in French? Your translator stopped working?
Do you speak Farsi?

Qaher-313 was a joke. Unfortunately, such a sad joke that still, even today after almost 10 years, it is being used to ridicule Iranian achievements. Whenever Iran reveals something, people use Qaher-313 to make fun of it.

You're the same clown that claims Iran has at least 24 Kowsar fighter jets when official photos released by the official newspapers of Iran confirm only 4 finished fighter jets. You are the last person on this forum that can talk about "arguments" or "evidence". All it takes is a look at the history of your posts to see how almost anything you post is without a shred of evidence and proof and it's all based on "I know this", "I know that", etc.

Empty response without argument. Absolutely, Iran has unveiled weapons, it's very clear that, are you afraid?

Absolutely not in 10 years, very soon Iran will reveal things that will surprise people here. I really start understanding Iran's announcement processes.

Qaher-313 is a continuous project, it boothers you, why the uncultivated troll?

And I still repeat, Iran is made very far in artificial intelligence and soon quantum radars. Iran is the first master of the world in artificial combat intelligence, The Evidence is there in the real.

The Only Clown here is you, it's your own reflection, the mirror effect
There is PDF member named MMM-E ..he is mirror image of you in the Turkish side..All I say is that I hope you are proven right..still waiting for evidence..I have open mind..

Iran has at least 24 Kowsar fighter jets

(My post from IRIAF section)

From the floor of HESA's assembly line, 4 sets of photos have come out since the time of unveiling.

(1) Unveiling = 1 Flew (3-7400) + 6 airframes were seen under construction with serials 3-7164, 3-7180, 3-7304, 3-7330, 3-7XXX, 3-7YYY
(2) Visit by Defence Min. Ashtiani => 12 airframes in total were seen in production
(3) Visit by Raisi => 6 total [5 in yellow primer and two in blue]
(4) Aerial maneuvers: 3 x (3-7400, 3-7164, and 3-7180) performed Aerial maneuvers which along with another are reported by key-aero in 2020 at TAB-2 for evaluation.

So what are we left with?

(1) Unveiling = 3 left including 3-7304 and 3-7330 that are already painted in blue carrying pylons
(2) Visit by Defence Min. Ashtiani => 11-12 total
(3) Visit by Raisi => 6 total

Even with extreme level economical guess here that Raisi's visit 6 are just the ones out of Ashtiani's 12 then are at least 18 airframes that have been present on the HESA floors since the unveiling. The highest estimate could be as high as 24 if we assume that all the batches showed different ones but I will rely upon the former.

4 at TAB-2 Evaluation [3-7400, 3-7164, 3-7400, 3-7180]
2 x weapon testing (3-7304 and 3-7330)
12 airframes are currently in primer

There is PDF member named MMM-E ..he is mirror image of you in the Turkish side..All I say is that I hope you are proven right..still waiting for evidence..I have open mind..

Btw MMM-E and our Mr. Iran Eye could be like real-life versions of Beavis and Butthead.

1658429721334.png

(My post from IRIAF section)

From the floor of HESA's assembly line, 4 sets of photos have come out since the time of unveiling.

(1) Unveiling = 1 Flew (3-7400) + 6 airframes were seen under construction with serials 3-7164, 3-7180, 3-7304, 3-7330, 3-7XXX, 3-7YYY
(2) Visit by Defence Min. Ashtiani => 12 airframes in total were seen in production
(3) Visit by Raisi => 6 total [5 in yellow primer and two in blue]
(4) Aerial maneuvers: 3 x (3-7400, 3-7164, and 3-7180) performed Aerial maneuvers which along with another are reported by key-aero in 2020 at TAB-2 for evaluation.

So what are we left with?

(1) Unveiling = 3 left including 3-7304 and 3-7330 that are already painted in blue carrying pylons
(2) Visit by Defence Min. Ashtiani => 11-12 total
(3) Visit by Raisi => 6 total

Even with extreme level economical guess here that Raisi's visit 6 are just the ones out of Ashtiani's 12 then are at least 18 airframes that have been present on the HESA floors since the unveiling. The highest estimate could be as high as 24 if we assume that all the batches showed different ones but I will rely upon the former.

4 at TAB-2 Evaluation [3-7400, 3-7164, 3-7400, 3-7180]
2 x weapon testing (3-7304 and 3-7330)
12 airframes are currently in primer
Good analysis, but the key point is "under construction". Nobody is saying that there aren't more Kowsar jets "under construction". I also have seen the photos you mentioned on the IRIAF topic, but to say that Iran has already produced at least 24 Koswar jet fighters "because I know" is a completely different thing and that's what I'm criticizing; plus, many other such claims.

Why did you remove your post in French? Your translator stopped working?
Do you speak Farsi?

Qaher-313 was a joke. Unfortunately, such a sad joke that still, even today after almost 10 years, it is being used to ridicule Iranian achievements. Whenever Iran reveals something, people use Qaher-313 to make fun of it.

You're the same clown that claims Iran has at least 24 Kowsar fighter jets when official photos released by the official newspapers of Iran confirm only 4 finished fighter jets. You are the last person on this forum that can talk about "arguments" or "evidence". All it takes is a look at the history of your posts to see how almost anything you post is without a shred of evidence and proof and it's all based on "I know this", "I know that", etc.
YES there are 24 Kowsar and more the uneducated troll! Qaher-313 is an ongoing project. How long has the Russian company Mig been working on the MIG-35? Developed such a combat aircraft takes time especially in countries with heavy sanctions.

You avoided my argument that proves that Iran is very advanced in artificial intelligence. Yes I make some assertions on this forum and time will prove me right. Ridiculous your 4 Kowsar

YES there are 24 Kowsar and more the uneducated troll! Qaher-313 is an ongoing project. How long has the Russian company Mig been working on the MIG-35? Developed such a combat aircraft takes time especially in countries with heavy sanctions.

You avoided my argument that proves that Iran is very advanced in artificial intelligence. Yes I make some assertions on this forum and time will prove me right. Ridiculous your 4 Kowsar
Thanks for the good laugh. Also, for showing once again that you don't care about evidence and proofs.
You see, the problem is that when your optimism is blind and too much, it borderlines stupidity and foolishness.

Anyway, I'll soon be free and I will write a reply to Aryobarzan, whom I respect very much for his calm attitude and personality.
And no hard feelings with you either. I get that your heart is in the right place for Iran. I just don't like your attitude.

Fantastic animated commercial of the future of Iranian space efforts:

This is great..we need to create a space park and display all the hardware used in our space program to this date ..school tours ..etc..something in line with what they have in Florida space center..

Thanks for the good laugh. Also, for showing once again that you don't care about evidence and proofs.
You see, the problem is that when your optimism is blind and too much, it borderlines stupidity and foolishness.

Anyway, I'll soon be free and I will write a reply to Aryobarzan, whom I respect very much for his calm attitude and personality.
And no hard feelings with you either. I get that your heart is in the right place for Iran. I just don't like your attitude.
Evidence has and more. You are royally mistaken about artificial intelligence in Iran. I'm going to make a statement based on my research, my intuition that Iran is working on a drone that will serve as mini Awacs. And a new air defense system will emerge and in my opinion, its optical system will be most impressive and will be unique in the world. So let time speak for me and we'll see the credibility of my claims

Evidence has and more. You are royally mistaken about artificial intelligence in Iran. I'm going to make a statement based on my research, my intuition that Iran is working on a drone that will serve as mini Awacs. And a new air defense system will emerge and in my opinion, its optical system will be most impressive and will be unique in the world. So let time speak for me and we'll see the credibility of my claims
Frankly, you would be mocked if you said things about today’s Iranian capabilities 10 years ago. I personally am a truth seeker but give plenty of room for logical conjecture. There is nothing you’ve said that is outside of Iranian capabilities. We also know Iran must have hidden capabilities.So I’m not sure why the lash out. At worse these are dreams but so? Dream on. Someday they won’t be dreams. Just like they aren’t today.

Last edited:
Frankly, you would be mocked if you said things about today’s Iranian capabilities 10 years ago. I personally am a truth seeker but give plenty of room for logical conjecture. There is nothing you’ve said that is outside of Iranian capabilities. We also know Iran must have hidden capabilities.So I’m not sure why the lash out. At worse these are dreams but so? Dream on. Someday they won’t be dreams. Just like they aren’t today.
I've been interested in the Iranian army for more than 10 years. I observe several things, every detail, the famous announcement process that deceives almost everyone. I don't care about mockery, time is on my side and your mockery will do absolutely nothing. I don't dream, I observe, search and use my intuition

An other launch is on the way,

I've been interested in the Iranian army for more than 10 years. I observe several things, every detail, the famous announcement process that deceives almost everyone. I don't care about mockery, time is on my side and your mockery will do absolutely nothing. I don't dream, I observe, search and use my intuition
To be clear I’m with you and wasn’t criticizing.

Back
Top Bottom