What's new

Iranian Space program

Stop with your outdated and unnecessary nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't want it and are they right? Nuclear power is a decoy and even Jacques Attali, well associated with the world elite, says that it is outdated as a weapon and he is right.

Stop with your outdated and unnecessary nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't want it and are they right? Nuclear power is a decoy and even Jacques Attali, well associated with the world elite, says that it is outdated as a weapon and he is right.
Can you please elaborate why you assess a nuclear deterrent is outdated especially against nuclear armed opponents? Perhaps you can do that in a related thread so not to derail this one? I'm genuinely curious as the math and logic seems to be overwhelmingly against your position but I'm open to different thinking.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ambitious goal, and a good sign. It's about time Iran's space program takes its rightful place in the world.

Minister of Communications: Iran will be among top five space powers in world

Tehran (IP)- The Minister of Communications said: "Iran's space future is bright and in the next few years Iran will be among the top 5 countries in the world space field."

Iran Press/ Iran News: Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said at the Space Technology Day ceremony on Tuesday evening: "My colleagues and I are talking about space developments, but the responsibility for the space industry and the difficulties that exist in this direction lies with those who are always behind the scenes. I thank all those who work hard in anonymity, and I believe that the future will witness the efforts of these dedicated persons.

According to Azari Jahromi, in the near future, Iran will be one of the five space powers in the world, and this is not a far-fetched goal at all.

Ambitious goal, and a good sign. It's about time Iran's space program takes its rightful place in the world.

Minister of Communications: Iran will be among top five space powers in world

Tehran (IP)- The Minister of Communications said: "Iran's space future is bright and in the next few years Iran will be among the top 5 countries in the world space field."

Iran Press/ Iran News: Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi said at the Space Technology Day ceremony on Tuesday evening: "My colleagues and I are talking about space developments, but the responsibility for the space industry and the difficulties that exist in this direction lies with those who are always behind the scenes. I thank all those who work hard in anonymity, and I believe that the future will witness the efforts of these dedicated persons.

According to Azari Jahromi, in the near future, Iran will be one of the five space powers in the world, and this is not a far-fetched goal at all.

Have a hard time believing people who spend too much time on social media. Hopefully he is right.

Article Quote:
Iran Planning to Send Human to Space in 2031

Iran Planning to Send Human to Space in 2031
1612355762919.png

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran is mulling to dispatch human to space in 10 years, Head of Iran’s Aerospace Research Institute Fathollah Ommi said on Tuesday.

“Iran has long been preparing the infrastructure needed for sending man into space,” Ommi said on the occasion of the National Space Technology Day.
Iran had planned to send man to space by 2025, but due to some problems, the breakthrough has been postponed till 2031.
In relevant remarks in October, 2020, Ommi said that Iran is number one among the Islamic countries in area of aerospace technology.
“The Islamic Republic of Iran is number one Muslim country in terms of the aerospace technology,” he said on Saturday October 10, adding that Iran’s Aerospace Research Institute is among the top 20 world space institutes.
He said that Iran, the US, and Russia had made proposals to the United Nations for naming a week as World Space Week and the UN agreed with Iran’s proposal.
He stressed that world people cannot live without space technologies as they owe the function of their cell phones to launching satellites.

Source: FarsNews Agency Iran Planning to Send Human to Space in 2031

Last edited:
Have a hard time believing people who spend too much time on social media. Hopefully he is right.
Like everything else if the political will is present then its simply a matter of resources,and iran has plenty of those,be they natural,industrial,technological and human.
However on the other hand if the political will is absent,as we saw with the rouhani regime,then it simply doesnt matter what other factors maybe in its favor,as without the political will NOTHING can be achieved.
Hopefully rouhanis successor will rebuild and modernise irans civilian space program and its associated infrastructure and technology as effectively it has been left virtually technologically dormant and on life support since the early 2010s.

Like everything else if the political will is present then its simply a matter of resources,and iran has plenty of those,be they natural,industrial,technological and human.
However on the other hand if the political will is absent,as we saw with the rouhani regime,then it simply doesnt matter what other factors maybe in its favor,as without the political will NOTHING can be achieved.
Hopefully rouhanis successor will rebuild and modernise irans civilian space program and its associated infrastructure and technology as effectively it has been left virtually technologically dormant and on life support since the early 2010s.
Amen to that!

A former official from Iran’s Space Agency says Iranian space program was the first victim of the JCPOA; Iran’s space sector’s in a mess and government’s refusal/failure to launch satellites is political rather than technical.

Back
Top Bottom