What's new

Iranian Space program

@PeeD sir, can you tell us about the stages of this Satellite carrier? How many and which parts?

This doesn't look like a Satellite carrier, to me, its more like an Icbm.

important thing is finless control Solid fuel propellant and The 600KG payload ( nuclear load ) the second Zuljanah will do that easy never mind the 3rd Zuljanah the final SLV

this will be the 3rd Zuljanah

This can be 12000+ KM road-mobile SICBM. Very nifty for SLBM.

The only reason Russians and US do not have this platform is cancellation after their arm pact. This would be RSS-40-X Kuryer or MGM-134.

Warhead:about 200-250 kg (Usually miniature thermonuclear, eg W87)

Radius:about 12000 km for carbon fiber

1990s technology.

This is Patarames analysis just published for ICBM specs. I don’t know why he said “not really”.

330 kg @ 9850 km
that almost equals 250 kg @ 12000 km. This will make an ICBM. Am I missing anything?

——————-
This is Field thought:

Last edited:

important thing is finless control Solid fuel propellant and The 600KG payload ( nuclear load ) the second Zuljanah will do that easy never mind the 3rd Zuljanah the final SLV

this will be the 3rd Zuljanah

so is there another iranian satellite in orbit we dont know about or whas payload dummy?

This is Patarames analysis just published for ICBM specs. I don’t know why he said “not really”.

330 kg @ 9850 km
that almost equals 250 kg @ 12000 km. This will make an ICBM. Am I missing anything?

Yeah. That's my question too. There are thermonuclear warheads that weigh less than 250 kilograms. Can anyone explain why he says Zuljanah is not good enough for an ICBM?

Payload-Range need to be both looked at, the user is saying that the relatively small payload means although it could technically be an ICBM, it will not be a very useful one in terms of conventional warhead. Sure in terms of nuclear weapons, you could use these systems to deliver a single warhead. These calculations are based on various assumptions, so the true figures could be different. This is the first version of Zoljanah, I think Iran has now openly sent the message that a military ICBM is something that is doable even at the lower levels of Iran's capability. In other words, if IRGC wants an ICBM, you would be see a true military asset very fast with much better payload capabilities.

Well , the aim were European , specially France ... be able to target USA is last step which will be taken with making nukes ( or showing one of active and battle ready nuclear warhead )
past month our generals threaten that we are not obligate to keep 2000 km limits ( due the long running enmity that European are showing toward us ) ....
They simply didn't take the threat seriously.
This was done by Ministry of Defense which normally is not responsible for developing ballistic missiles , so if European try to repeat their bullshit again , the bad police ( IRGC ) will show their tools and our excuse is to target Diego Garcia ....

1612195460031.png

@PeeD sir, can you tell us about the stages of this Satellite carrier? How many and which parts?

This doesn't look like a Satellite carrier, to me, its more like an Icbm.

Its a SLV.

After the Salman was shown last year, it is clear that the IRGC-ASF could build much more powerful missile than the Sejil era derived Zoljanah.

Yeah. That's my question too. There are thermonuclear warheads that weigh less than 250 kilograms. Can anyone explain why he says Zuljanah is not good enough for an ICBM?
it uses a liquid fuel stage so its not that good for road launch if its ICBM and more importantly its optimized for launching satellite into space not being a ICBM . you can made some modification and made it a good ICBM but then it will be another missile

Along with boosting its nuclear program, this launch was something like a veiled threat by Iran to the USA. Iran is making it clear that it has the capacity to realistically strike at the US capital, Washington, DC.

I mean even a 200 kg payload, that would be more than enough for nuclear bomb. The Hiroshima bomb had 64 KG, however with current standards, a simple implosion weapon would require 15 kg. A sophisticated implosion weapon requires 9-12 kg. Just this month Iran produced 17 kg of Uranium, enriched at 20%. Weapons grade is 90%+. The Hiroshima bomb was 80%+ I believe and the technology back then was much more primitive, which is why it took more.

Currently, Iran is a few weeks away, potentially even less than a month away, from seriously attaining the capacity to hit the eastern coastal United States with several nuclear bombs.

I remember a few months ago, something like 2 months ago, Iran had just over 2000 kg of below 5% enriched Uranium. Now the quantity has increased.

Back then experts at the IAEA stated that Iran was approx 1 month away from a bomb. Now what ? If the time towards 1 bomb hasn't decreased than surely the number of bombs has increased.

Basically if the US does not rejoin the deal, Iran will continue to expand its capacity to seriously threaten the US mainland directly.

The Americans are not dumb and are now realizing that the only rational option is going to be to live up to their previous commitments. Otherwise, Iran's economy is growing next year from what I've heard and Iran's military capacity keeps increasing, so what other option will the US have ?

I mean they've tried to play games to get more concessions out of Iran with Macron suggesting that Saudi Arabia should now join the P5+1 and that Iran's missile program should also be on the table. However the Iranian leadership have wisely stood firm and it's become clear that they will not concede an inch on this issue.

So if things continue to progress in this same direction, realistically what else can the US / EU do at this point ?

it uses a liquid fuel stage so its not that good for road launch if its ICBM and more importantly its optimized for launching satellite into space not being a ICBM . you can made some modification and made it a good ICBM but then it will be another missile
Along with boosting its nuclear program, this launch was something like a veiled threat by Iran to the USA. Iran is making it clear that it has the capacity to realistically strike at the US capital, Washington, DC.

I mean even a 200 kg payload, that would be more than enough for nuclear bomb. The Hiroshima bomb had 64 KG, however with current standards, a simple implosion weapon would require 15 kg. A sophisticated implosion weapon requires 9-12 kg. Just this month Iran produced 17 kg of Uranium, enriched at 20%.

Currently, Iran is a few weeks away, potentially even less than a month away, from seriously attaining the capacity to hit the eastern coastal United States with several nuclear bombs.

I remember a few months ago, something like 2 months ago, Iran had just over 2000 kg of below 5% enriched Uranium. Now the quantity has increased.

Back then experts at the IAEA stated that Iran was approx 1 month away from a bomb. Now what ? If the time towards 1 bomb hasn't decreased than surely the number of bombs has increased.

Basically if the US does not rejoin the deal, Iran will continue to expand its capacity to seriously threaten the US mainland directly.

The Americans are not dumb and are now realizing that the only rational option is going to be to live up to their previous commitments. Otherwise, Iran's economy is growing next year from what I've heard and Iran's military capacity keeps increasing, so what other option will the US have ?

I mean they've tried to play games to get more concessions out of Iran with Macron suggesting that Saudi Arabia should now join the P5+1 and that Iran's missile program should also be on the table. However the Iranian leadership have wisely stood firm and it's become clear that they will not concede an inch on this issue.

So if things continue to progress in this same direction, realistically what else can the US / EU do at this point ?

Back
Top Bottom