What's new

Iranian Space program

Traitors plan to destroy our satellites one by one.

U.S actual sabotage plan was to help traitor Reformists take the government in Iran.

May God damn every single one of them.
Yeah it's the great satan's doing for sure... or the little satan's... Those cheeky bastards are always up to something, aren't they?! :rofl:

4 possible reasons:

1. The modified Ghadir motor has become faulty on the production line due to quality control issues
2. The ground crew is not a experienced IRGC-ASF one, but a newly trained one of the post-Ahmadinejad space agency
3. Engine was modified for a improved fuel mixture after one decade of Safir SLV.
4. Sabotage
Most likely option is that Iran doesn't have full understanding of the technology. The due always to be caught when it's was probably fueling the launcher. The high pressure tolerance or other defects may not have been tested by Iran it is simply didn't understand the technology to make the right design.

Sabotage is extremely difficult as only few people have access to these sites and all of them are highly vetted.
Might be wrong but it looks like safir is still standing on the pad. Note the silver object. Also when a on pad explosion last happened with the safir in 2012 it levelled the entire pad. The burn marks and smoke is also more in line with a fuelling leak rather than a on pad explosion. If this is correct then depending on the level of damage to launch vehicle they may be able to launch this rocket again in the next few weeks.
The satellite is most likely unharmed as the fire appears to be in lower level of the launcher and that too, during setting up. But entire rocket has to be dismantled to check for the problem. Considering the number of failures, Iran may never use an used item in any launch.

Safir sucks, it is an unrealiable SLV.

Even the earlier successes you saw how slow the Safir would take off on launch. This thing was being pushed to its limit.
Iran didn't develop its own Technology but relying on others technology. This will make it very difficult for Iran to understand how things work. If there is any modifications to be done, Iran will not know how to do it.

Safir is underpowered and can't take satellites weighing 400+kg. It can't even take 100kg satellite into stable orbit. This needs that it had to modify it for taking a heavier satellite and putting it in orbit. The modification is difficult if one didn't develop the technology internally.
When ever there is failure 99% times it ends up in huge explosion
Which clearly not case,
And everybody can also clearly see the rocket motor is not even been tried to turn on ,
The most clear thing is that pad stand is still on Safir SLV and for launch off the stand lays down before starting process of firing
The failure was in testing the integrity of the assembled rocket or in fueling it. It is most likely related to high pressure related explosion. Considering they rockets use liquid oxygen, there is high chance of explosion of not made appropriate adjustment
Yes and the insistent Was the fuelling process
...... then little fire brack out and was contained

The people responsible have been arrested
How can someone sabotage in a military site in the middle if a desert? Only people who have access to such site is scientists and military. Arresting scientists will result in scientists quitting their jobs and moving out to USA or European countries

Trump implying that the US has been behind the failed launch. Also, the high-quality picture of the damaged launch pad in Trump's tweet has not been taken by a satellite and appears to be classified Intel.
Trump was clearly briefed on that issue and advised to make that tweet, no way he would have written like that - does anyone think he knows what an SLV is?!

Opportunist attempt to instil paranoia in Iran.

Trump implying that the US has been behind the failed launch. Also, the high-quality picture of the damaged launch pad in Trump's tweet has not been taken by a satellite and appears to be classified Intel.

Either its the first ever release in history of 10cm class satellite imagery at a steep angle. Or they had something flying there.
Provocative move.

Most likely option is that Iran doesn't have full understanding of the technology. The due always to be caught when it's was probably fueling the launcher. The high pressure tolerance or other defects may not have been tested by Iran it is simply didn't understand the technology to make the right design.

Sabotage is extremely difficult as only few people have access to these sites and all of them are highly vetted.

The satellite is most likely unharmed as the fire appears to be in lower level of the launcher and that too, during setting up. But entire rocket has to be dismantled to check for the problem. Considering the number of failures, Iran may never use an used item in any launch.

Iran didn't develop its own Technology but relying on others technology. This will make it very difficult for Iran to understand how things work. If there is any modifications to be done, Iran will not know how to do it.

Safir is underpowered and can't take satellites weighing 400+kg. It can't even take 100kg satellite into stable orbit. This needs that it had to modify it for taking a heavier satellite and putting it in orbit. The modification is difficult if one didn't develop the technology internally.

The failure was in testing the integrity of the assembled rocket or in fueling it. It is most likely related to high pressure related explosion. Considering they rockets use liquid oxygen, there is high chance of explosion of not made appropriate adjustment

How can someone sabotage in a military site in the middle if a desert? Only people who have access to such site is scientists and military. Arresting scientists will result in scientists quitting their jobs and moving out to USA or European countries
Condescending behavior usually stems from inferiority complex. Show some respect if you are seeking a constructive discussion!

Either its the first ever release in history of 10cm class satellite imagery at a steep angle. Or they had something flying there.
Provocative move.
I have to say, I am impressed by the extremely subtile provocative tweet by the orange. Who knew...

This reeks of sabotage, they're probably using a satellite with a laser system. How else is this possible, there is NY Times article a few months back about a bunch of officials crowing about it....I don't think this is counterfeit or bogus parts in the supply chain, I think this is a killer satellite parked above the launch zone. Please tell me I'm imagining things because I didn't think anyone had that capability

If we buy the sabotage option and letting my imagination go wild..
High power laser from a military satellite focused on the fuel tanks or fuel truck.

High power microwave.

Obviously the cameras were focused on the pad from the sat.... But this just one possible scenario.

Only way to thwart this is with low tech idea, we need 3 launch pads with 3 rockets prepped at the same time, 2 will be decoys, or we will need to move the launch underground.

Condescending behavior usually stems from inferiority complex. Show some respect if you are seeking a constructive discussion!

I have to say, I am impressed by the extremely subtile provocative tweet by the orange. Who knew...
How can i respect someone who gives fake news that people were arrested? Otherwise, i was only being factual.

This reeks of sabotage, they're probably using a satellite with a laser system. How else is this possible, there is NY Times article a few months back about a bunch of officials crowing about it....I don't think this is counterfeit or bogus parts in the supply chain, I think this is a killer satellite parked above the launch zone. Please tell me I'm imagining things because I didn't think anyone had that capability
I don't know if any Technology which can fire laser and destroy a satellite launcher. Moreover, such heating will be detected by someone on the ground as the paint will start to burn off and slowly the structure gets hot. Moreover, considering that the launcher was extremely toughened to withstand huge amount of frictional heating from high speed lifting off, it would require to much of last power to penetrate the outer structure.

Back
Top Bottom