What's new

Iranian Space Program

Damn, I must admit i was kind of a jackarsse when it came at Irans Space rockets. I always though you would never build decent Space rockets that can carry 350Kg (Atleast) Payload while Turkey is only planning on building rocket that can Carry 10Kg. Turkey needs serious R&D on Space Rockets...

Damn, I must admit i was kind of a jackarsse when it came at Irans Space rockets. I always though you would never build decent Space rockets that can carry 350Kg (Atleast) Payload while Turkey is only planning on building rocket that can Carry 10Kg. Turkey needs serious R&D on Space Rockets...
sorry , but you are part of NATO , the must allow you to increase the range of your missilies and SLVs are ballestic ones with a high range! and they mey do not allow you, and as a matter of fact iran launched its first missile 22 years ago ....

sorry , but you are part of NATO , the must allow you to increase the range of your missilies and SLVs are ballestic ones with a high range! and they mey do not allow you, and as a matter of fact iran launched its first missile 22 years ago ....

NATO cannot denie or cancell any devolepments of Turkey in any way, There are no restrictions in NATO when it comes at missile devolepment. NATO is just a cold-war era coalition to counter russians if war will ever start, Today they are barrely active or have any saying. If we wish to increase our missile range to 2500Km NATO cant do crap to stop it, Thats why didnt even tried to stop us, Capishe?

ok when you build your 2500 range missilies then we can talk, and when you enter a guild like NATO you must do sth that you don't like !
it's only the matter of israel ! e.g the US sell all kind of jet fighters but missilies ? no , why? because they are mostly unstoppable!

barghi20091012121849453.jpg

n00039860-r-b-009.jpg

n00039860-r-b-010.jpg

n00039860-r-b-011.jpg

n00040182-r-b-008.jpg

n00040182-r-b-009.jpg

n00040182-r-b-001.jpg

n00040182-r-b-000.jpg

Iran / Pak / Sino :D

The Tiangong spacelab is initially designed for the Chinese scientists and few from other developing countries.

If many more developing nations are willing to join China's spacelab, then they would indeed plan a much bigger one, perhaps even bigger than the ISS.

Now the design of the Tiangong spacelab is already much more humane than the ISS, it does even have the wireless Internet and gym.

And it will be good as Iran possesses the 20-25 tons LEO rocket around 2020, so it can help China to speed up the progress of building this mega spacelab by launching the modules.

Back
Top Bottom