What's new

Iranian Space Agency releases full high quality video of launch

I don't know what's funny but I don't think it is a good idea to post a 20 minute video with a size of 1.5Giagabytes in HD quality.

Thats nothing, I have watched videos of which they uploaded 1 Terabite in only 8 Hours. Having a HD quality video uploaded cost a couple minutes more time, nothing else.

Thats nothing, I have watched videos of which they uploaded 1 Terabite in only 8 Hours. Having a HD quality video uploaded cost a couple minutes more time, nothing else.

Well it is impractical for Iran. Since most people don't have ultra-fast internet, then uploading HD content would be worthless, since they couldn't watch it. This was mainly made for Iranians to see after all.

Only this time!!! Thanks for cang.....

I do not want to derail the thread. I just want to say that western media is not perfect and they use manipulation and propaganda as well. I said this time because I have seen lots of fake news.

I had posted something about the monkey`s mole and the source was a western media and since it was not correct I wanted express my opinion.

Iranian_Space_Agency_logo.png

All that came to mind throughout the video was, 'That poor monkey'. Especially at the landing impact around 11:38, it seemed to be in real pain.

Anyhow, well done to Iranians for this accomplishment. It is one step closer to being self reliant in space and other important technology. I just hope we can find a way to simulate and accurately ascertain the safety of manned missions without having to send a living creature up there first.

Last edited by a moderator:
By looking at monkey mole pic, i was thinking surely it was released to fool western media. Because it was very very silly mistake . I dont think iranians even if they wanted to fake pics would do that mistake. I bet they wanted to make sure that western media writes about this and later when they release video so that people stop bliving in western media.

By looking at monkey mole pic, i was thinking surely it was released to fool western media. Because it was very very silly mistake . I dont think iranians even if they wanted to fake pics would do that mistake. I bet they wanted to make sure that western media writes about this and later when they release video so that people stop bliving in western media.

Exactly, Iranians are very good in Media war and they have used the monkey Air lift for whole media warfare. Nonetheless, it is a good achievement for a Sanction starved country.

Exactly, Iranians are very good in Media war and they have used the monkey Air lift for whole media warfare. Nonetheless, it is a good achievement for a Sanction starved country.

Similary same thing comes to my mind when i see iranian released fighter jet. Every one is writing pages together to explain the flows of it. looks like there are even very very silly design flaws. I dont think iranian would do such a silly mistake, because atleast they have some idea about designing a jet.

By looking at monkey mole pic, i was thinking surely it was released to fool western media. Because it was very very silly mistake . I dont think iranians even if they wanted to fake pics would do that mistake.
They made other very very silly mistakes, like barrel S-300, Ghaher 313, photoshop launch, road bridge built upsidedown...

I bet they wanted to make sure that western media writes about this and later when they release video so that people stop bliving in western media.
How this video proves anything? And most important how 1940-es sounding rocket became an achievement in 2013?

Similary same thing comes to my mind when i see iranian released fighter jet. Every one is writing pages together to explain the flows of it. looks like there are even very very silly design flaws. I dont think iranian would do such a silly mistake, because atleast they have some idea about designing a jet.

Most of the Iranian Aircrfats are refurbished Tomhawks, Designing an Aircraft is not something great in 2013, the most important thing is putting power plant, avionics, radars etc. I do not think Iranian can achieve all this with decades of sanctions.

Iran released videos of everything right after lunch. if there is a mistake it belongs to those who believe western media which showing 2011 project photos instead of 2013.

They made other very very silly mistakes, like barrel S-300, Ghaher 313, photoshop launch, road bridge built upsidedown...
I suggest you enjoy yourself with your big joke Iron Dome instead of talking about Iranian unfinished projects.

I suggest you enjoy yourself with your big joke Iron Dome instead of talking about Iranian unfinished projects.
Iron Dome saved dozens of lives and became one of the reasons why Hamas stopped its attacks.

How this video proves anything? And most important how 1940-es sounding rocket became an achievement in 2013?

If Iran is a big joke then what's the matter? What's up your prime minister's butt? He watches roadrunner a lot I assume?!

308391-wile-e-coyote.jpg

Back
Top Bottom