What's new

Iranian Space Agency releases full high quality video of launch

Iron Dome saved dozens of lives and became one of the reasons why Hamas stopped its attacks.
really, so that's why your regime accepted all of Hamas conditions and accepted peace after 8 days?!:lol:
Iron Dome's job was creating safety feeling for Israelis which already has failed.

They made other very very silly mistakes, like barrel S-300, Ghaher 313, photoshop launch, road bridge built upsidedown...

The silliest mistake ever made by humankind was allowing the creation of ISRAHELL.

How this video proves anything? And most important how 1940-es sounding rocket became an achievement in 2013?

1-It proves nothing just like all the other videos show on Israeli news. :coffee: (extreme sarcasm)

2-Before you start posting garbage go and learn English:
achieve:
Concise oxford dictionary: bring about or accomplish by effort, skill, or courage
Merriam Webster dictionary: to carry out successfully : ACCOMPLISH

Achievment:
Oxford: a thing that is achieved.
MW: the act of achieving : ACCOMPLISHMENT

Now look at the meaning of achievement and tell me why I should not regard you as a fool when you ask this question:

And most important how 1940-es sounding rocket became an achievement in 2013?

The silliest mistake ever made by humankind was allowing the creation of ISRAHELL.

1-It proves nothing just like all the other videos show on Israeli news. :coffee: (extreme sarcasm)

2-Before you start posting garbage go and learn English:
achieve:
Concise oxford dictionary: bring about or accomplish by effort, skill, or courage
Merriam Webster dictionary: to carry out successfully : ACCOMPLISH

Achievment:
Oxford: a thing that is achieved.
MW: the act of achieving : ACCOMPLISHMENT

Now look at the meaning of achievement and tell me why I should not regard you as a fool when you ask this question:
as he can not question about monkey anymore, wants to misdirect the discussion with rocket.

really, so that's why your regime accepted all of Hamas conditions and accepted peace after 8 days?!:lol:
Iron Dome's job was creating safety feeling for Israelis which already has failed.
Hamas demand was to stop Israeli incursions in West Bank. Israel never accepted it.

Hamas demand was to stop Israeli incursions in West Bank. Israel never accepted it.
Man (or should say girl) don't humiliate yourself. Israel accepted to "stop all hostilities on the Gaza Strip, land, sea and air including incursions and targeting of individuals".
If you are talking about today, yes we know your regime will never adhere to the agreements.

Man (or should say girl) don't humiliate yourself. Israel accepted to "stop all hostilities on the Gaza Strip, land, sea and air including incursions and targeting of individuals".
If you are talking about today, yes we know your regime will never adhere to the agreements.
Israel wanted to make truce with Gaza from the beginning, but Hamas demanded to include West Bank in truce as well.

In fact Cast Lead in 2009 was started because Hamas refused to extend the truce. Learn a bit before posting.

I think i saw monkey pee floating in zero gravity in this video :rofl::omghaha:

Thats nothing, I have watched videos of which they uploaded 1 Terabite in only 8 Hours. Having a HD quality video uploaded cost a couple minutes more time, nothing else.

LOL! If that was the case I wouldn't be able to watch it in a decade! Because I'm still using 56kbps connection! You know what is our motto here in Iran? Achieve the most with least! (Means least resources, etc...)

Back
Top Bottom