What's new

Iranian Protests

Here is the beginning of the video. He passed of a counter fit bill . All he had to do was submit. The entire time he keeps saying I can not breath. He was suffocating because he had OD on fentanyl. The actual body cam goes on for an hour. They kept telling him they will roll the windows down. He kicked open the door and was walking over.
You can not trust anything they say.The corruption in US right now is unprecedented and it is aimed at the local population.
Yes I’m done with this thread I feel like it’s getting a little to out there.

Yes I’m done with this thread I feel like it’s getting a little to out there.
Me too (F)arsiPride has so far spent half his time on PDF supporting terrorist rioters, he brings down the quality of the forum. He will come here and tell you that George Floyd died of a fenny OD but simultaneously believe that Mahsa Amini was tortured to death, despite video evidence. Bizarre standards he has for American and Iranian police, one is allowed to defend themselves while the other should be killed for doing their jobs.

Godspeed to Iranian forces in putting down these rabid rioting savages.

Me too (F)arsiPride has so far spent half his time on PDF supporting terrorist rioters, he brings down the quality of the forum. He will come here and tell you that George Floyd died of a fenny OD but simultaneously believe that Mahsa Amini was tortured to death, despite video evidence. Bizarre standards he has for American and Iranian police, one is allowed to defend themselves while the other should be killed for doing their jobs.

Godspeed to Iranian forces in putting down these rabid rioting savages.
I think maybe a small minority have committed acts of violence doesn’t mean there has to be a generalization of all the people protesting in iran evil, that’s all I wanted to add yeah I really don’t feel like stepping on any land mines, good night

We have saying and it goes like this
Until you take piss, it will be a long night

I see all of the progress in your beloved Pakistan. I have heard people from the Euro zone are lining up to migrate there.Oh wait, no they are not.

looks like the home team is getting warmed up and armed. A lot of base hits today. Not a good day for Fascists.
View attachment 892809

Buddy, time does not stand still

Power does not remain forever

Are you one of those fools who thinks everything remains same forever?

We are in a period where the west was rising, it's raped the world of its resources during the colonial period to grow their own states, in the post colonial period it had a head start and bought resources for nothing from third world countries and brain drained the world to help itself

Today you are beginning to see change in a multi polar world

Iran has over a thousand years of glorious Muslim history, and you think some white wannabe cucks like you are going to bring it down😂😂😂

I can see your pain as a evangelical parsi 😂😂

Except that in one case, non-lethal ammunition appears to have been used, in the other someone was murdered by zionists.
i say it was a rubber bullet fired from that distance , prove me wrong

i say it was a rubber bullet fired from that distance , prove me wrong

Just as predicted, the quoted subject announces they will no longer respond and then act in contravention of their words, as often. And only to come up with a hypothesis favorable to the zionists - echoing a recurrent pattern.

Technicalities aside, any analogy between the zionist regime and Iran is nauseating onto itself. A colonial, illegitimate entity founded upon large scale ethnic cleansing, which is practicing institutionalized apartheid and recurrently launching military assault including massive bombardment of the oppressed, occupied native population of the land is nowhere comparable to the Islamic Republic of Iran. The zionist regime is the aggressor, while the Islamic Republic is being subjected to an acute destabilization attempt by imperialist powers to be, by means of sponsorship of attacks on law enforcement and the calculated cultivation of "I"SIS-style ultra-violence amidst rioters.

This being said, the rhetoric interjection of the quoted subject is debunked with utmost ease: namely, had the zionist trooper used a rubber bullet and martyred the injured Palestinian inadvertently, zionist regime authorities and the trooper himself wouldn't have hesitated a second to flood the media with this information. The regime in Tel Aviv does not shy away from falsifying about every controversial reality in its public communication, so should there be any factual detail capable of diminishing the backlash in global public opinion, then the regime will most definitely advertise it to no end.

Just as predicted, the quoted subject announces they will no longer respond and then act in contravention of their words, as often. And only to come up with a hypothesis favorable to the zionists - echoing a recurrent pattern.
as predicted , not very comprehensive , didn't quote on the beating of the guy to death , but made a question about your claim of Israeli soldiers used live bullet to kill the Palestinian guy , no relation to unlawful execution in Nazi-Abad at all.
Technicalities aside, any analogy between the zionist regime and Iran is nauseating onto itself. A colonial, illegitimate entity founded upon large scale ethnic cleansing, which is practicing institutionalized apartheid and recurrently launching military assault including massive bombardment of the oppressed, occupied native population of the land is nowhere comparable to the Islamic Republic of Iran.
technically aside the comparison is in these two incident not as a whole , is there any difference between the incidents
The zionist regime is the aggressor, while the Islamic Republic is being subjected to an acute destabilization attempt by imperialist powers to be, by means of sponsorship of attacks on law enforcement and the calculated cultivation of "I"SIS-style ultra-violence amidst rioters.
does it justify , outside judiciary system execution and sentencing are we already reduced to this
BOCW-Dredd-Operator-Bio-TOUT.jpg

This being said, the rhetoric interjection of the quoted subject is debunked with utmost ease: namely, had the zionist trooper used a rubber bullet and martyred the injured Palestinian inadvertently
inadvertently!!!!!, are you that naïve , the rubber bullet kill at that distance and israeli soldier and army very well knew it , that was clearly an execution . I pointed that out because you talked of non lethal round . so can you prove he didn't fire a non lethal bullet .
and for the record Israel many time before used rubber bullet , even there was an internet meme that only in Israel they build eye specific rubber bullet

This is an organic crowd.

An "organic crowd" estimated over several weeks at 100.000 individuals tops, out of 85 million. And divided into small grouplets of a hundred subjects on average, scattered across the country.

You and cowards who shill for this regime will be going one way or another. Whether it is in the next several months or in the next few years.

I courteously requested to refrain from resorting to absurd ad hominems designed to compensate the lack of convincing counters, but since it fell on deaf ears, we shall start by reporting the false allegations. Should mods tolerate this behaviour, then it will be replied to in kind.

All the innocent people that were murdered will not be forgotten.

The defenders of Iran's security and stability against outside and domestic threats, murdered by the local criminal footmen of the zionists and NATO, will never be forgotten. The blood of the martyrs will inspire millions to stand up to, and if needed crush the rioters and hooligans in such a manner that they'll remember the lesson for all times to come, just as their "I"SIS partners and allies.

You are just yammering none-sense and you are a bald face liar who can not back anything you say with facts.

Says he whose claims have been shown to be far off based on sound documentation.

The golden age was the Persian golden age.

Even though Iranians played a central role, they weren't the only ones involved.

Some non-Iranian prominent erudites who helped shape the Islamic Golden Age:

* Ibn Rush (Averroes), Andalusian Berber-Arab from Cordoba (present-day Spain), immense 12th century polymath, one of the most salient figures of the Islamic Golden Age.

* Ibn Khaldun, Andalusian Berber-Arab born in Tunisia, a giant 14th century contributor to historiography, sociology, demography and economics.

* Ibn Zuhr (Avenzoar), Andalusian Berber-Arab, 12th century physician, surgeon and poet, performed the first experimental tracheotomy.

* Al-Zahrawi, Andalusian Berber-Arab, 10th-11th century physician, surgeon and chemist, referred to as the "father of modern surgery".

* Al-Kindi, Mesopotamian Arab, 9th century philosopher, mathematician, physician, psychologist, pharmacologist, astronomist and music theorist, who alongside Kharazmi contributed greatly to the introduction of Indian numerals into the Islamic world, from where they reached the rest of the world.

* Al-Jahiz, Mesopotamian member of an Arabian tribe, 8th-9th century, expert on theology and zoology, credited with having outlined the notion of natural selection a thousand years before Darwin.

* Ibn Tufayl, Andalusian Berber-Arab, 12th century polymath credited with having composed the first philosophical novel.

* Al-Idrisi, Berber-Arab who lived at the court of the local Christian king of Sicily for some time, 12th century geographer, cartographer and Egyptologist.

* Al-Zarnuji, Kazakh, 6th-7th century author of a landmark pedagogical treatise.

* Ibn al-Nafis, Egyptian Arab, 12th century polymath, considered as the "father of circulatory physiology".

* Ibn Mu'adh al-Jayyani, Andalusian Berber, 11th century Islamic scholar and mathematician, author of the first ever treatise on spherical trigonometry.

* Ibn al-Shatir, Levantine Arab, 14th century mathematician, astronomer, engineer.

* Al-Mansur Qalawun, Kipchak, a governor in Fatimid Egypt to whom we owe the foundation of the famous and innovative 13th century Qalawun medical center of Cairo.

Need I go on?

This is why it's called the Islamic Golden Age rather than solely the Persian / Iranian Golden Age.

Iranians did not just become muslims. The war by the illiterate savages lasted thirty five years. It took another three hundred years before the nation of Iran became muslim .

And guess what, the Islamic Golden Age lasted six centuries. Moreover, how many of the much renown Iranian polymaths of that era were non-Muslims? None.

If you were proud of your heritage you would know your history.

It would seem I'm quite well acquainted with it, seeing how I'm able to discern inaccuracies on the topic.

Since you are a tokhme arab shill, it explains why you yammer nonsense.

Unprovoked personal attack, reported.

The last time Iran was a super power, it was under the Sasanian empire. Subsequent centuries have been not much to talk about. Our next golden age is about to start when the rag heads will be by gone to the dustbin of history.

Iran under the Safavids was a major power. Today it is a major regional power which has successfully deterred and challenged the interests of the world's dominant superpower for 43 years in a row.

More than half of Iran live below poverty. That is some kind of progress?

Iran's development post-Revolution is amply acknowledged by serious academic sources. In terms of the UN's HDI (Human Development Index), Iran is ranking in the high human development tier, only four ranks below the first country with very high human development.

The day to hang these bastards will soon arrive

Bloodthirsty fantasies of the oppositionist lot are doomed to remain just that, fantasies.

Last edited:
to unlawful execution in Nazi-Abad at all.

No death = no execution.

Except to the zionist / USA troll army, of course, which hasn't stopped fabricating fictitious stories about deaths and killings.

technically aside the comparison is in these two incident not as a whole , is there any difference between the incidents

does it justify , outside judiciary system execution and sentencing are we already reduced to this

Anyone seeking to assimilate Iran with the zionist regime would be committing intellectual fraud, no matter the pretext invoked.

inadvertently!!!!!, are you that naïve , the rubber bullet kill at that distance and israeli soldier and army very well knew it , that was clearly an execution .

Conditional tense seems to be lost on the quoted user.

I pointed that out because you talked of non lethal round . so can you prove he didn't fire a non lethal bullet .

Proof's in the pudding and has been provided above.

Bottom line: it's an established fact that zionist forces martyred the Palestinian in question. While no report has claimed that the man seen in the Iran video was killed, and a whole slew of indications are pointing to the round being a non-lethal one.

Not going to get involved in this just going to correct the part where you said a commentator said he deserved it, can you please reference that commentator’s other than certain alt right groups or white supremacy groups no one said that. But I still would like a specific and legitimate person not some random guy on twitter.

I'm referring to the people who filmed the scene. At the 0:20 time mark, one of them can clearly be heard saying "haqqeshe", which in Persian means "he deserves it". Probably the person speaking these words was aware of something the individual had done to invite the intervention of law enforcement.

Last edited:
hey “parsipride”. Hows the pay in the albanian refugee camp the cia has set up for you and your filthy trash kind?

Is this your 3rd refugee camp after you got butchered in ashraf like cattle?

There is an albanian troll farm hosting thousands MEK sub-human terrorists like parsipride. Their entire reason for existing is to act as farsi speaking trolls on sociall media.

It wouldnt be too farfetched to assume a few of those cultist animals have migrated here. Keep that in mind when engaging jn debates with terrorist supporting “Iranians”

The Iranian nation wil never EVER forgive mek terrorists like parsipride. You belong jn the same pages of the history book as your war ally saddam

No death = no execution.

Except to the zionist / USA troll army, of course, which hasn't stopped fabricating fictitious stories about deaths and killings.

Anyone seeking to assimilate Iran with the zionist regime would be committing intellectual fraud, no matter the pretext invoked.

Conditional tense seems to be lost on the quoted user.

Proof's in the pudding and has been provided above.

Bottom line: it's an established fact that zionist forces martyred the Palestinian in question. While no report has claimed that the man seen in the Iran video was killed, and a whole slew of indications are pointing to the round being a non-lethal one.
in short, you can't prove it was not a rubber bullet .
and your argument is the guy in nazi-abad survived shotgun bullet from less than 1m away

by the way by the way the video is part of video , in complete video 10 people are hitting the guy , then one pass over him by a 250cc motor bike then again some beating by baton , and then shooting at him from 1m away
even commander of police force could not say this one is fake and promised they deal with the ones that did it . but i wonder why as they name the protesters , they didn't name these guys to shame them

Last edited:
Spoken like a true 💩 zionist💩 loving westerner......
Meanwhile we`ll just ignore all of those arabs who dont get to live "happily" under a brutal [western backed] zionist occupation,right?
🤮
Pardon me while I vomit..
Israeli Arab has equal rights to Israeli Jews.

Non-Persian and Non-Shiite Iranian people has not equal rights to Shiite and Persian Iranian People.

non-Israeli Arabs (Palestinians of Gaza and West Bank) are ignored by Israel and by his GCC rich Arab brothers too.

A late 15th century / early 16th century invention.

Two consecutive sentences were enough for a blatant self-contradiction. The Supreme Leader is Azari, but if you are non-Persian then you are "not a human being". Outstanding "logic"!

And a clear projection of traditional western-zionist practices on Iran.

About 50 million Natives where living on the "American" continent at the onset of the Spanish invasion. Some two centuries later, less than 2 million were left. Some historians consider it as the biggest genocide to have ever taken place.

No "ethnic" minority's being oppressed in Iran. Members of minorities can and do access the highest positions of power in the country. That's the exact contrary of oppression.

In Spain, it hasn't been six years since police repressed minority Catalans holding a vote, and the regime in Madrid tried democratically elected regional officials.

Non-Persians occupy key positions across the board in Iranian politics, economy and society. Non-Shias are also well represented in proportion to their small numbers. Minorities in Iran do not face discrimination, unlike minorities in the western-zionist world.

Claims to the contrary are unsubstantiated, devoid of basis and directly echoing the zionist agenda to balkanize Iran along so-called "ethnic" lines. It follows that those who're relentlessly spreading this propaganda are seeking to support this zionist / neo-con / lib-hawk agenda.

Comparisons with the plight of Arabs holding zionist regime "citizenship" represent the ultimate form of sarcasm. Knowing that the apartheid regime in Tel Aviv isn't shying away from implementing racist laws which restrict marriage between Jews and non-Jews, in addition to treating Arabs as less than fifth class citizens and subjecting them to constant racist abuse. Something Iranians, who avidly intermarry between various sub-national linguistic groups, cannot imagine in their worst nightmares.

In 2017 in Spain it was a separatist mayhem in Catalonia, hundrend thousands people protesting and making mayhem in the streets, attacking police officers, and do you know what? NO ONE person was killed in those protests, compare it to Iranian standards of several killed people in every little protest.

About American conquere, a lot of people died due to contagious disease spread, not by genocide. Anyway, yes, it was a bad thing, but less bad than Anglosaxons true genocides conquisting, and anyway, it was centuries ago, and it's not a current thing.

About current Iran, Supreme Leader is Shiite.
If you are non-Persian AND non-Shiite you are nothing as Iranian citizen, as Iran police proves once and again in every protest.

Back
Top Bottom