What's new

Iranian Protests

So ParsiPride is exposed, he seems not even to be a muslim.... no wonder he is anti regime and pro west,,,,
What does it matter what his religion is? Who gave you the right to judge people based on their religion or background?

Mullah regime is humiliated and without any credibility. The oh so powerful establishment is struggling to contain the peoples anger against theft and corruption.

Even relatives of the Iran-Iraq war martyrs are speaking out against the maffia mullah regime :

Asieh Bakeri, the daughter of a war veteran from the country's conflict with Iraq in the 1980s, lashed out at Iran's rulers.

"Yes, martyrs are looking over us, but they are also watching over your theft of public treasury, embezzlement, discrimination, oppression, pouring of innocents' blood," she said.

"You shoot at the people with war weapons, it's been years you have harassed journalists with accusations of spying."

Now you can come and say millions of Iranians are CIA and Mossad agents. That only speaks of mullah incompetence of raising such a huge foreign spy population :rofl:

God have mercy on your illiterate souls.

So ParsiPride is exposed, he seems not even to be a muslim.... no wonder he is anti regime and pro west,,,,
Abdullah from ghom aka thesaint, You are so stupid. Nothing is exposed except the hypocrisy of shills on this forum. I am not going respond with a diatribe of verbal none-sense. I will try be succinct. Mahsa's death was the trigger for people of Iran to vent and rage about their dissatisfaction with a corrupt totalitarian regime that is neither Islamic nor a Republic. If you want to talk about faith, here is your answer:

ISAIAH 45:5​

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.

Islam
2:164 And your God is One God; there is no God but He, the Gracious, the Merciful.

Why do I call the hypocrites un islamic, because they pray and cry to idols.
Made up imams with no historical facts showing that they were doing gods work. How did the Imams acquire the so called titles, through tribal pacts and blood lines.

Here is the definition of a Republic
"a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch."

You living in Ghom and being bache akhond know the big lie.

Instead of looking at facts on why so many people are raging and going to protests knowing that they may be killed, the regime is projecting and making wild claims .Their main argument , 90% of the country loathes us because they have been influenced and brain washed by our enemies.

The entire time shills on this forum have been running with their hairs on fire claiming that the videos are not real, and that the protestors represent a minority . Which is completely false. If you took a vote today, you would find out that a huge majority of the population is very dissatisfied with the status quo.
The only way this illegitimate regime can stay in power is by wholesale killing of Iranians.

The reason I quoted the bible is because I knew the shills will be triggered and they fell for it. At the same , it is a fact that millions of Iranians have changed their faith.

If the regime would have admitted something went wrong with Mahsa and would have actually try to be transparent and hold people accountable, then we would not be where we are today. Instead they doubled down and killed hundreds of others. If they actually would let people protest, it would have died down and would not have raged for 60 days.

It provides more than solid proof that the drivel according to which "non-Persian and non-Shia" citizens of Iran are supposedly facing discrimination, as claimed by the user I was responding to, is nothing but a hollow and totally counter-factual fabrication.

When it comes to holding entire nations hostage, nay outright enslaving and uprooting and methodically destroying them, that unenviable title goes to NATO / zionist imperialists. Alongside like-minded governments and Resistance forces, Islamic Iran has successfully broken the crushing yoke of this tyrannical system of dominance. The downfall of the zio-American empire is simply a matter of time now.

China's particularly sensitive to the plight of Armenians and Assyrians? That would be news to me.

Realistically speaking there's no unusual kind of fall out for hitting out at Armenians. Ask the zionist-backed Baku regime. Or watch recently published footage depicting the execution of Armenian POW's at the hands of Republic of Azarbaijan troops; and see the impunity with which they've been going about those actions.

So, the only reason traditional religious minorities have it this well in Islamic Iran, is because it's part and parcel of the Islamic Republic's principles of governance, in line with Islamic precepts and with the ideology underlying the glorious 1979 Revolution. Also there's a difference between simply refraining from persecution on the one hand, and proactively granting minorities the magnitude of tranquility and peace of mind the Islamic Republic is offering them on the other hand.

Iran's a role model not just for the Muslim world but also for the non-Muslim global south as well as the downtrodden, oppressed masses in developed nations.

Such propaganda links from America's so-called Christian Right, are reminiscent of the late 1980's Soviet Pravda daily.

Fact is that these evangelical and similar churches are politically orientated entities, in a militantly pro-zionist way. They are used as tools of influence and destabilization by the zio-American empire, especially against its geopolitical adversaries.

Many if not most Iranians claiming to have joined such USA-based churches are fake converts anyway, trying to obtain asylum in some western country.

The tiny remnant of people who're seriously attracted by the proselytism of these organizations will have to cope. There cannot be room for political assets of the zio-American empire disguised as expansive Christian denominations.
Once again, you dismissed facts with your denialism. They are all CIA spies and the un islamic non republic totalitarian corrupt regime is great. Iranians have not lost their faith in Islam by the millions and it is all a big hoax.

This is what Iranian school kids think of the mullah rulers.

Fglh0tAXEAUkf7d

عزت الله ضرغامی، وزیر میراث فرهنگی: بازجوی اصلی بازداشت‌شدگان دهه هشتادی به من گفت، من یک عمر از آدم‌های درشت سیاسی بازجویی کردم اما این چند روز سخت‌ترین دوره بازجویی من بود، زیرا نه من می‌فهمم آنها چه می‌گویند و نه آنها می‌فهمند من چه می‌گویم

Translation :

Ezatollah Zarghami, Minister of Cultural Heritage: The main interrogator of those arrested in the 80s (people born in 1380-Iranian calendar) told me, I have interrogated big political figures for a lifetime, but these few days were the most difficult period of my interrogation, because neither I understand what they say nor they understand what I say.

Sums up the difference between people who want to be stuck in 1979 and those who want to live in the modern world.

99.9 percent of Iranian like me
are watching this protest only. Do you know why? Why dont they protest? Are they all coward??

Because being in the street now is not the answer. We are not all coward. 99 percent is not coward.

We (likes of me) are 99 percent dear.

I think we all agree here. You want the majority, we are the majority by far and clearly.

Likes of me and aryobarzan and a lot more.

We want to amend the system in a different way. That will disappoint the minority.

Which Iranian group do you represent? If you are majority why are you only 0.1 percent in the street??

Groups of 10 people on time a day.

Do not talk for everyone.

Which Iranian group do you represent? If you are majority why are you only 0.1 percent in the street??

Groups of 10 people on time a day.

Do not talk for everyone.
Where do you get your stats from ? It is ridiculous for you to say that 99.99% of Iranians approve of this government. Stop killing innocent unarmed children, stop killing unarmed women, stop killing unarmed citizens, put away your guns and we will see if the opposition is 1% or 90%. I have never spoke to a single person abroad that has anything positive to say about the mulla regime. There are 4 million living abroad. Why? Hold a national referendum and lets what the people want. Of course the corrupt oppressors are not going to take a national vote.
Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 11.46.59 AM.png

Last edited:
Where do you get your stats from ? It is ridiculous for you to say that 99.99% of Iranians approve of this government. Stop killing innocent unarmed children, stop killing unarmed women, stop killing unarmed citizens, put away your guns and we will see if the opposition is 1% or 90%. I have never spoke to a single person abroad that has anything positive to say about the mulla regime. There are 4 million living abroad. Why? Hold a national referendum and lets what the people want. Of course the corrupt oppressors are not going to take a national vote.
View attachment 894184

Do you think more than 1 percent are out in the streets? Do you think 99 percent of people are cowards.

Why did people attend the 88 protest 10 times more? Why?

I am critical of mullahs, I have not voted in 15 years.
Yet I do not approve this way.

Referendum yes.
We will make each belief a section:
Reformists, revolutionaries and mullahs

Let’s see who will win. Referendum will not be between your type and mullahs.

People do not like either of you, Rajavists, former communists etc.

You have not even seen Iran in years. Your claims are based on expats.

E18B05F4-E2DF-4B80-A1D4-94BD8987A355.jpeg

This is protests of 88. Can you do this?

It lasted six months.

Do you think more than 1 percent are out in the streets? Do you think 99 percent of people are cowards.

Why did people attend the 88 protest 10 times more? Why?

I am critical of mullahs, I have not voted in 15 years.
Yet I do not approve this way.

Referendum yes.
We will make each belief a section:
Reformists, revolutionaries and mullahs

Let’s see who will win. Referendum will not be between your type and mullahs.

People do not like either of you, Rajavists, former communists etc.

You have not even seen Iran in years. Your claims are based on expats.

View attachment 894191

This is protests of 88. Can you do this?

It lasted six months.
First, I am not affiliated with the scum Marxist mojahedin or any American or Zio dog fan boys. I have no affiliation. Most of family are from working class neighborhoods of Tehran and served in the war and my brother served his country in the aftermath of the revolution before you were born. The current system is the systematic problem and there needs to be change.

First, I am not affiliated with the scum Marxist mojahedin or any American or Zio dog fan boys. I have no affiliation. Most of family are from working class neighborhoods of Tehran and served in the war and my brother served his country in the aftermath of the revolution before you were born. The current system is the systematic problem and there needs to be change.

Ok
99 percent of Iranians are staying home requesting a reform. Me included.

1 percent wants bloody revolution.

Next year we might have MPs without Islamic head cover.

Back
Top Bottom