What's new

Iranian Protests

No expert looks like stun/concussion grenades I only kind of know what they look like when I was in Palestine in 94, got stuck in a shop with idf firing them I just recognize the white light and sound could be wrong
I did not say I was an expert. They create such a massive fire?

What these stupid leaders of Iran need to understand is, Iranian hate oppression. Be it Shah dictator or Islamic Iran.

They don't care religion or not as long as they are treated equally like normal human beings.

No I was saying I was no expert, I was being serious, I read an article where it said prisoners started a fire most likely if it was stun grenades, and riot police putting it down

No I was saying I was no expert, I was being serious, I read an article where it said prisoners started a fire most likely if it was stun grenades, and riot police putting it down
I see. I have no idea. To a lay person, it looked like the security forces were firing projectiles towards the prison. This is a notorious prison where the regime has imprisoned prominent attorneys, political dissidents, and like.

I see. I have no idea. To a lay person, it looked like the security forces were firing projectiles towards the prison. This is a notorious prison where the regime has imprisoned prominent attorneys, political dissidents, and like.
Yeah I know what prison it is, but reminds me of the same light I saw in Palestine, they fire it off in the grenade guns and they would fire them between tear gas and stun grenades

Last edited:
Seems 70s Iran will be back soon ... @Imran Khan ...lolzz

1665893105915.png

1665893217924.png

Seems 70s Iran will be back soon ... @Imran Khan ...lolzz

View attachment 887038
View attachment 887039
The authorities are stuck in an analog age with an educated population. The news cycle and and information move in rapid pace. The economic pressure, lack of opportunity, inflation, poverty, lack of expression on and on and instead giving people breathing room, they think tactics of 20 -30 years are still going to work. Iran had 2 revolutions in the 20th century, This is not something that started from outside the borders. Mahsa' death was a spark. People are fed up. When you have nothing to lose, when they kill your son, daughter, brother, mother, your neighbor , the day of reckoning will come. Even if they are able to squash this with brutality and wholesale murder of civilians, rape of daughters and mothers, it will never be same.
The outright disobedience for the authorities, burning and destroying anything that shows the authority of this regime tells you where things stand in Iran today.

The authorities are stuck in an analog age with an educated population. The news cycle and and information move in rapid pace. The economic pressure, lack of opportunity, inflation, poverty, lack of expression on and on and instead giving people breathing room, they think tactics of 20 -30 years are still going to work. Iran had 2 revolutions in the 20th century, This is not something that started from outside the borders. Mahsa' death was a spark. People are fed up. When you have nothing to lose, when they kill your son, daughter, brother, mother, your neighbor , the day of reckoning will come. Even if they are able to squash this with brutality and wholesale murder of civilians, rape of daughters and mothers, it will never be same.
The outright disobedience for the authorities, burning and destroying anything that shows the authority of this regime tells you where things stand in Iran today.
Yes, these sanctions have badly damaged the Iranian people, plus the clergy needs to show some restraint. Unemployment and economic disparity causing too many problems for the nation. Good luck hopefully, your country resolve its internal matter peacefully.

View attachment 887035
View attachment 887036
View attachment 887037

such cool people, such a repressive system.. how are you better than Saudia then ?

the conservative folk will remain conservative even post changes, not like anyone will outlaw the veil or beards or anything..no listing the ship much, just a bit of correction maybe..

moar !

copy pasted from hhttps://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-second-iranian-revolution.752895/page-2#post-14030281ere

@shadihassan28

Listen bro. I think family photos shouldn’t be posted. Yourself is fine. You gotta respect their privacy.

Bro... please delete your wife and family pics... please

I just wanted to troll @Daylamite Warrior because if you had written what I told you to write it would have been super funny.

No hard feelings @Daylamite Warrior .. it was just gonna be a joke... :lol:

Still child grooming I see lol

Bacheha, in yaroo felestiniye va in hendiye jaheli poshte ma daran naghshe mikeshan ke in thread va Iran sectionro be gah bebaran. Inha dige che zenazadehayi hastan.

Last edited:
Still child grooming I see lol

Bacheha, in yaroo felestiniye va in hendiye jaheli poshte ma daran naghshe mikeshan ke in thread va Iran sectionro be gah bebaran. Inha dige che zenazadehayi hastan.

Don’t be so mad man. It’s just the internet. Nobody is talking behind your back. And btw I’m not hindi but panjabi.

Be it Shah dictator or Islamic Iran.

There is nothing Islamic in this whole protest and hijab thing …..

As far as I see the lady who they tortured and killed was dressed modestly enough, even most of their women are dressed modest, but don't know what they exactly want from them.

On the other hand the way their male law enforcement are manhandling women, groping, touching and harassing them is nowhere near Islam or any of its teachings.

Back
Top Bottom