What's new

Iranian Protests

@Daylamite Warrior ”troll mission to cause arguments” I honestly didn’t read your whole thing, still haven’t, honestly before you came back I agreed and disagreed with people politely, minus your friend blessed king longing honestly I forgot his call sign close enough though, and you who wants to attack people, many people on this site is pro Iranian no matter what side they take, your right I’m not pro or anti Iran I see something wrong in the system I call it out be it here in America or Iran and yo can read my comments on how I just “glorify” America, and honestly I’m actually really bored today waiting on your reply on how I’m not Palestinian honestly I really don’t care if you believe my heritage just wanted to show your comments are silly,the family is out of town i need you to entertain me! Also your the one sending out“flamebating” comments, not actual word, but if it was than you definitely describe yourself.

Your words trying to “flamebate”
@WebMaster @waz @Horus

With this anti-Iranian trolling in our section we can't remain in this forum anymore.

The mods dont perm ban ive noticed, therefore we have to match the fire with fire and we will either get thread banned, or warned, or a ban for a week or two. Look how people like QWECXZ and BlessedKingOfLonging go far beyond what one would expect for a perm ban but they come back.

Lets not leave otherwise the dojensiha, hypocrites and liberals will win!

Last thing @Daylamite Warrior, are you sure your not blessed king in disguise, you do have the same “confrontational” style, I threw this out there because people like conspiracy theories but honestly the “views” blessed may be more “extreme” as a joke but since idk where you are from I don’t know if you are also an Indian acting like he’s Iranian acting as if he’s Muslim, I have nothing to hide of who I am, I get up every morning with a smile and go to sleep with a smile

These are not grass root gatherings.

It's enough to contemplate the people taking part, as well as their numbers: all working class, lower middle class citizens gathering en masse. And sincere in their motivations. It doesn't get any more grassroots than this.

All organized by the establishment, bused in Basij for free rice and roghan kermanshah.

Anyone believing that the participants to these rallies are mobilizing for some "free rice and ghee", is overly gullible and easily susceptible to getting brainwashed by the propaganda of Iran's existential enemies. During the 2009 "Green Movement" fitna, oppositionists and foreign enemies backing them were claiming that the hundreds of thousands who demonstrated in favor of the government, had been "bought" by a soft drink of the Sandis brand. Now the pathetic narrative changed to "rice and roqan Kermanshahi", just so it wouldn't sound too redundant. Butt it's still every bit as tired and crazy.

For as dictated by elementary logic, fact is there's no way to verify whether or not an individual will join a rally after having received whatever propagandists claim they're being offered. If it were like this, millions would register, get hold of the foodstuff and then fail to show up at the gathering. Either that, or authorities would have to implement some sort of a registration system to record the presence of each single person at these rallies, and hand them some voucher with which they may get rice and butter after the rally. However, if this were the case, we'd have seen plenty of evidence for it by now. Not to mention that even with this sort of a system, people would still be able to register, pocket the voucher and then disappear from the scene.

So it's utter bollocks. Anyone endowed with basic intelligence and intellectual honesty will perceive the fraudulent nature of the contention.

Secondly, there's an inherent self-contradiction in there. Namely, Basij by definition are religious Iranians with strong political-revolutionary convictions. They follow and are staunchly loyal to a defined ideology. Therefore, theirs will not be a consumerist motivation. Any threat to the Islamic Revolution and to the stability of the Islamic Republic, any disturbance to public order will largely suffice for them to mobilize. They won't need material incentives, food bonuses or soft drinks to do so.

These are populist nationalistic gatherings rather organized by an Authoritarian regime.

I wouldn't call them nationalistic as it wouldn't adequately reflect their Islamic orientation but patriotic yes, they definitely are.

Now what happened to the nationalist credentials many oppositionists like to boast about? Did it make way for liberalism? That was quick.

Take away basij tugs shooting unarmed civilians and you will get a crowd 100 times these phony gatherings. The above picture is in Ispahan and there is barely a thousands paid shills and thugs.

They are far more numerous than the sum of rioters we've seen. Thugs are those who started attacking law enforcement and destroying public and private property.

Average nominal GDP per capita is $3,000 meanwhile their kids steal national wealth and live abroad acting like whores

Pro-western liberal politicians and their coalition partners essentially. Reformists and moderates are opposed to the foundations of the Islamic Republic, just as the violent rioters trying to create chaos on the streets. Meanwhile the Supreme Leader and his offspring are leading simple lives and the support base of the system i.e. the majority of the Iranian people, is composed of masses of working class / lower middle class citizens.

Last edited:
Ok welcome back and I am Palestinian I asked my wife if I could post this she said it was fine that’s me all 250 pounds 6 foot Palestinian, is that enough proof @Daylamite Warrior , yes from America I guess it’s a sin to be from there in your eyes sorry, family from bireh,Palestine which is outside of Ramallah, last time I was there 2014, I have two children which I don’t even allow my wife to post pictures of on any of her social media, if you ever come to America I will take you to Cheesecake Factory, sunrise Florida it’s like 40 miles from Miami. Now why did I do all of this,maybe you think I was being totally ridiculous of course I was like how your totally ridiculous, not going to block you but honestly I just need you to look at one thing I’m a happy guy,with a good life all thanks to Allah. Forgot to add I’m Sunni but tbh I didn’t know that till I was say like 17 or so because I really didn’t know there were different sects, also my mother didn’t start wearing a hijab till she turned 40, wife at 23 my sister at 18 I hope your understanding I am just mocking you.

Lol who are you to welcome me back first of all? The daddy of the Iranian section? Why are you even here flamebating as a self hating Palestinian. Who's identity did you steal to try and prove who you are? Is that some dead Palestinian? Probably.

I would never step foot in that hell hole called America again who has a hand in destroying your (alleged) country. This is a clear case of stockholm syndrome which you suffer. The only person you're mocking is yourself and the identity of that poor Palestinian you have stolen. Be my guest, block me because I will always see your posts, you will always see mine and I can reply to them whenever I wish lol

@Daylamite Warrior ”troll mission to cause arguments” I honestly didn’t read your whole thing, still haven’t, honestly before you came back I agreed and disagreed with people politely, minus your friend blessed king longing honestly I forgot his call sign close enough though, and you who wants to attack people, many people on this site is pro Iranian no matter what side they take, your right I’m not pro or anti Iran I see something wrong in the system I call it out be it here in America or Iran and yo can read my comments on how I just “glorify” America, and honestly I’m actually really bored today waiting on your reply on how I’m not Palestinian honestly I really don’t care if you believe my heritage just wanted to show your comments are silly,the family is out of town i need you to entertain me! Also your the one sending out“flamebating” comments, not actual word, but if it was than you definitely describe yourself.

Your words trying to “flamebate”

The mods dont perm ban ive noticed, therefore we have to match the fire with fire and we will either get thread banned, or warned, or a ban for a week or two. Look how people like QWECXZ and BlessedKingOfLonging go far beyond what one would expect for a perm ban but they come back.

Lets not leave otherwise the dojensiha, hypocrites and liberals will win!

Sorry but did you think that we would sit by and let fakes like you support rioting in my country and make accusations about our revolution? Responding to flamebating is not flamebating, it's justice! So sad that you're waiting to hear my responce. From now on I will call you Aaron!

Last thing @Daylamite Warrior, are you sure your not blessed king in disguise, you do have the same “confrontational” style, I threw this out there because people like conspiracy theories but honestly the “views” blessed may be more “extreme” as a joke but since idk where you are from I don’t know if you are also an Indian acting like he’s Iranian acting as if he’s Muslim, I have nothing to hide of who I am, I get up every morning with a smile and go to sleep with a smile

Lol Aaron, I had an hour long argument with that English fake BlessedKingOfLonging and I even speak farsi fluently unlike him. Someone with a gnats worth of sense would think we're the same. My style is completely different to his. You're a troll flamebater.

Lol who are you to welcome me back first of all? The daddy of the Iranian section? Why are you even here flamebating as a self hating Palestinian. Who's identity did you steal to try and prove who you are? Is that some dead Palestinian? Probably.

I would never step foot in that hell hole called America again who has a hand in destroying your (alleged) country. This is a clear case of stockholm syndrome which you suffer. The only person you're mocking is yourself and the identity of that poor Palestinian you have stolen. Be my guest, block me because I will always see your posts, you will always see mine and I can reply to them whenever I wish lol

Sorry but did you think that we would sit buy and let fakes like you support rioting in my country and make accusations about our revolution? Responding to flamebating is not flamebating, it's justice! So sad that you're waiting to hear my responce. From now on I will call you Aaron!

Lol I had an hour long argument with that English fake BlessedKingOfLonging and I even speak farsi fluently unlike him. Someone with a gnats worth of sense would think we're the same. My style is completely different to his. You're a troll flamebater.
Okayyyyyyyy it’s either I’m self hating or stole an identity, I was only laughing at how you think everything is a conspiracy, again believe what you want to believe, from what you said I’m a self hating Palestinian who stole the identity of a guy who seems to be Palestinian, neither one I just have an opinion you don’t like and that’s fine, maybe I killed a guy named shadi hassan a lot of work to do all that, I could write your name on a piece of paper hold it and at least you can just think of me as self hating Palestinian, sweaty but just came back from walking humid as heck out there, so just think of me as a self hating Palestinian with a beautiful wife @Daylamite Warrior

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Okayyyyyyyy it’s either I’m self hating or stole an identity, I was only laughing at how you think everything is a conspiracy, again believe what you want to believe, from what you said I’m a self hating Palestinian who stole the identity of a guy who seems to be Palestinian, neither one I just have an opinion you don’t like and that’s fine, maybe I killed a guy named shadi hassan a lot of work to do all that, I could write your name on a piece of paper hold it and at least you can just think of me as self hating Palestinian, sweaty but just came back from walking humid as heck out there, so just think of me as a self hating Palestinian with a beautiful wife @Daylamite Warrior

Nice pics bro. You look like the Palestinian Agent 47. Could you post another pic of yourself with a piece of paper that has ‘daylamite warrior kuni ast’ written on it?

That will without a doubt prove you are who you say you are to everyone. No questions asked.

A humble request from your brother from another mother.

Last edited:
Nice pics bro. You look like the Palestinian Agent 47. Could you post another pic of yourself with a piece of paper that has ‘daylamite warrior kuni ast’ written on it?

That will without a doubt prove you are who you say you are to everyone. No questions asked.

A humble request from your brother from another mother.
lol I’m good I think I proved I’m real was just being funny and this is posting about the protests not someone disliking me and what he believes are my anti Iran beliefs, and as far as anyone questioning me I think it’s really just him

lol I’m good I think I proved I’m real was just being funny and this is posting about the protests not someone disliking me and what he believes are my anti Iran beliefs, and as far as anyone questioning me I think it’s really just him

You made me sad, shadi bro.. :(

@shadihassan28

Listen bro. I think family photos shouldn’t be posted. Yourself is fine. You gotta respect their privacy.

Bro... please delete your wife and family pics... please

I just wanted to troll @Daylamite Warrior because if you had written what I told you to write it would have been super funny.

No hard feelings @Daylamite Warrior .. it was just gonna be a joke... :lol:

@shadihassan28

Listen bro. I think family photos shouldn’t be posted. Yourself is fine. You gotta respect their privacy.

Bro... please delete your wife and family pics... please

I just wanted to troll @Daylamite Warrior because if you had written what I told you to write it would have been super funny.

No hard feelings @Daylamite Warrior .. it was just gonna be a joke... :lol:
Your right I took it down but I did get permission from my wife I think she took offense to the self hating remark but you got to admit happy family, was having fun at his expense as well I’m not going to have fun at his expense anymore, time to move on also I translated it up to degree yeah funny @lastofthepatriots

Last edited:
Your right I took it down but I did get permission from my wife I think she took offense to the self hating remark but you got to admit happy family, was having fun at his expense as well I’m not going to have fun at his expense anymore, time to move on also I translated it up to degree yeah funny @lastofthepatriots

Beautiful family, Mashallah.

You don’t know the type of sick fux that frequent this place so it’s better to not post them.

I’m glad we have two Palestinians on the forum now. The other guy @Falcon29 is currently serving out a ban but he’ll be back soon. It will be interesting to read both of your perspectives on the Palestine-Israel issue.

Beautiful family, Mashallah.

You don’t know the type of sick fux that frequent this place so it’s better to not post them.

I’m glad we have two Palestinians on the forum now. The other guy @Falcon29 is currently serving out a ban but he’ll be back soon. It will be interesting to read both of your perspectives on the Palestine-Israel issue.
Look I’m not into the whole back and forth thing, I know falcon likes to be aggressive I rather not be, but doesn’t mean I can’t be silly to a great degree, honestly I don’t mind opinions I have mine you have yours, you start calling people names, just because they have certain views that don’t align with theirs I’m going to have fun, but that picture is funny though,but yeah I definitely go just a step to far and take it on another level it’s nice that you put in the right place, I don’t actually take him seriously he’s fun.

Back
Top Bottom