What's new

Iranian Protests

He is a very patient man, these kids will never be able to get on his nerves.
He maybe, but people who loose their assets during the riots aren't.

One of them who was arrested for using molotof had blinded a civilian, he was crying in the police station and regretting what he had done (I don't buy it), can his tears compensate? no.
Police should shoot them on sight. otherwise some will think it's a game.

He maybe, but people who loose their assets during the riots aren't.

One of them who was arrested for using molotof had blinded a civilian, he was crying in the police station and regretting what he had done (I don't buy it), can his tears compensate? no.
Police should shoot them on sight. otherwise some will think it's a game.
Ok just so I understand, are you talking wholesale slaughter of protesters or just individuals who act with actual violence, not 100% clear, by your definition a child who throws rocks and fireworks in Palestine at Israeli interests is fair game to be shot s and killed, or are you saying because they are Zionist occupation force it’s alright for those children to protest but not Iranian children who are looking for a better life

Ok just so I understand, are you talking wholesale slaughter of protesters or just individuals who act with actual violence, not 100% clear, by your definition a child who throws rocks and fireworks in Palestine at Israeli interests is fair game to be shot s and killed, or are you saying because they are Zionist occupation force it’s alright for those children to protest but not Iranian children who are looking for a better life
Zionists occupy Palestinian kids and kill their women and children, then the only weapon of Palestinian was fireworks. good willing we will arm them with actual weapons.

Here in Iran, people paid and or encouraged by same Zionists throw fireworks at other civilians and loot their assets.

Border is clear, if you wanted to understand.

Zionists occupy Palestinian kids and kill their women and children, then the only weapon of Palestinian was fireworks. good willing we will arm them with actual weapons.

Here in Iran, people paid and or encouraged by same Zionists throw fireworks at other civilians and loot their assets.

Border is clear, if you wanted to understand.
Yeah just saying the same thing that the Jews are funding the unrest is silly, I can believe Mossad is in Kurd controlled areas of Iraq, but if your saying these agents are communicating with these protesters on a higher leveling don’t believe it, it not about Jews wanting a change it’s about your people, I don’t want Iran to fall because only thing rapid change will just lead to a real civil war, but there’s a game in iran and everyone sees it sometimes there’s small reform and than a hardliner decides to take it away, same kind of hardliner whose granddaughter throws a large birthday party with men and women dancing together, drinking questionable drinks and having a male dj, many of these hardliners are hypocrites they line their pockets and honestly don’t really care what they preach as long as the things they preach makes them rich

Yeah just saying the same thing that the Jews are funding the unrest is silly, I can believe Mossad is in Kurd controlled areas of Iraq, but if your saying these agents are communicating with these protesters on a higher leveling don’t believe it, it not about Jews wanting a change it’s about your people, I don’t want Iran to fall because only thing rapid change will just lead to a real civil war, but there’s a game in iran and everyone sees it sometimes there’s small reform and than a hardliner decides to take it away, same kind of hardliner whose granddaughter throws a large birthday party with men and women dancing together, drinking questionable drinks and having a male dj, many of these hardliners are hypocrites they line their pockets and honestly don’t really care what they preach as long as the things they preach makes them rich
Even if I post their confession, you would say these are fake or forced to say, so believe whatever you want. In reality, they are attacking the other civilians and have no social support.

They can't even fill one square, they gather in a location (defined by their agent), create a traffic jam, some destroy public and private assets, some guard and attack opposing civilians, some film the desired scenes, of course some fools gather around them and become their scapegoat, then these elements disperse and gather at another location, repeating the same scenario.

What you said about hardliners is fundamentally false, these are rumors published by the same Zionist propaganda machine, and you can't prove it.

Even if I post their confession, you would say these are fake or forced to say, so believe whatever you want. In reality, they are attacking the other civilians and have no social support.

They can't even fill one square, they gather in a location (defined by their agent), create a traffic jam, some destroy public and private assets, some guard and attack opposing civilians, some film the desired scenes, of course some fools gather around them and become their scapegoat, then these elements disperse and gather at another location, repeating the same scenario.

What you said about hardliners is fundamentally false, these are rumors published by the same Zionist propaganda machine, and you can't prove it.
I think the videos and pictures from the members on this site posted seem genuine and it seems like the people who posted them were from both camps pro and anti protest yes power corrupts, you can believe your leaders they wear religious garbs, but I promise you follow those same leaders to their homes and your like how’s this supposed pious leader have beautiful home and nice cars on a government salary.so your going to me with a straight face all of these thousands of people in the streets was a few people blocking the streets with their cars, come on that’s silly.

I think the videos and pictures from the members on this site posted seem genuine and it seems like the people who posted them were from both camps pro and anti protest yes power corrupts, you can believe your leaders they wear religious garbs, but I promise you follow those same leaders to their homes and your like how’s this supposed pious leader have beautiful home and nice cars on a government salary.so your going to me with a straight face all of these thousands of people in the streets was a few people blocking the streets with their cars, come on that’s silly.
These terrorists wont use their own cars, they force civilians to stop their cars or getting killed in fire.

How many videos have these terrorist-supporter members on this site posted of these terrorists attacking and killing other civilians?! burning other civilians assets? attacking any store owner who doesn't cooperate with them?

Their videos doesn't reflect the reality in Iran. neither the scale of it, nor the quality. that's the work of propaganda. in fact if you follow their video, you would think why Iranian government didn't fall yesterday?!

These terrorists wont use their own cars, they force civilians to stop their cars or getting killed in fire.

How many videos have these terrorist-supporter members on this site posted of these terrorists attacking and killing other civilians?! burning other civilians assets? attacking any store owner who doesn't cooperate with them?

Their videos doesn't reflect the reality in Iran. neither the scale of it, nor the quality. that's the work of propaganda. in fact if you follow their video, you would think why Iranian government didn't fall yesterday?!
Again agree to disagree, you aren’t going to change what you really believe, neither will I, but again not everything is a conspiracy or these protesters are puppets, they believe what they believe, honestly these protests have gone past the girl dying under mysterious circumstances, now it’s about ordinary citizens who don’t live a top on white castles looking down at the peasants, while drinking their cocktails at birthday parties. Like i said it’s about day to day living, rich get richer poor just get poorer, just don’t tell me all of the these people who are rich aren’t the same ones who started the revolution in 79, they may have believed in what they said years ago now they’re just sitting on top of their ivory towers

Again agree to disagree, you aren’t going to change what you really believe, neither will I, but again not everything is a conspiracy or these protesters are puppets, they believe what they believe, honestly these protests have gone past the girl dying under mysterious circumstances, now it’s about ordinary citizens who don’t live a top on white castles looking down at the peasants, while drinking their cocktails at birthday parties. Like i said it’s about day to day living, rich get richer poor just get poorer, just don’t tell me all of the these people who are rich aren’t the same ones who started the revolution in 79, they may have believed in what they said years ago now they’re just sitting on top of their ivory towers
Irony to what you said, the rich ones, are the pro-west reformists, the more they get attractive at capitalism, the more reformist they become. and that's the border line between Reformists and principalists (conservatives). that's why I said your claim was fundamentally false.

Irony to what you said, the rich ones, are the pro-west reformists, the more they get attractive at capitalism, the more reformist they become. and that's the border line between Reformists and principalists (conservatives). that's why I said your claim was fundamentally false.
Why’s it false who runs the oil industry and many other parts of the state economy, I don’t think reformist control the state economy, but yeah why wouldn’t agree there are people who pretend to be reformists who take advantage of the situation, if it’s done in America why wouldn’t it be done in iran, I live in America work two jobs my wife works as well just to have something close to a comfortable living. What I said was many of revolutionaries in 79 the leaders are now millionaires and a couple of billionaires while the people who fought for that revolution are scraping by to make a living

Why’s it false who runs the oil industry and many other parts of the state economy, I don’t think reformist control the state economy, but yeah why wouldn’t agree there are people who pretend to be reformists who take advantage of the situation, if it’s done in America why wouldn’t it be done in iran, I live in America work two jobs my wife works as well just to have something close to a comfortable living. What I said was many of revolutionaries in 79 the leaders are now millionaires and a couple of billionaires while the people who fought for that revolution are scraping by to make a living
Despite 8 years of war against east and west, 4 decades of crippling economy and industry sanctions and sabotage, dozens of US-backed terrorist and separatist groups, still Iranian people are wealthier than neighbors, and now Iran competes with western powers in many scientific fields.
I did criticize reformists for their life style, but that utterly corrupt system which you are imaging (thanks to US propaganda), simply doesn't exist.

Despite 8 years of war against east and west, 4 decades of crippling economy and industry sanctions and sabotage, dozens of US-backed terrorist and separatist groups, still Iranian people are wealthier than neighbors, and now Iran competes with western powers in many scientific fields.
I did criticize reformists for their life style, but that utterly corrupt system which you are imaging (thanks to US propaganda), simply doesn't exist.
But again your telling me some of these “reformist”are corrupt, I can agree not because I need evidence because that’s part of human nature there will always be people who will take advantage of situations, but you simply can’t or won’t believe some and I’m not saying all of these so called “hardliners” are corrupt, your telling me again there aren’t billionaires and millionaires from 79 revolution who came to iran penniless but are now rich you can’t deny that, yes iran is becoming I highly advanced nation, yes sanctions are a problem reinstated by trump for stupid reasons but yes there is corruption

just may be these so called terrorists are fed up with living in poverty. Iran's nominal GDP per capita is less than $3,000. The fan boys always accuse the jews of sprinkling their magic dust. Mass formation hypnosis they claim has brain washed millions to loathe the mullah. Meanwhile they are too incompetent to protect their assets from the same super jews that have humiliated them time and time again. Picking them off like pigs. But they are really tough raping girls, and shooting unarmed civilians.Frankly, some of these videos are humiliating as a dozens of these morons can not apprehend one person.

Last edited:
I Know the fan boys of the regime have tried to hide the discussion about the atrocities being committed by the regime's enforcers against unarmed civilians, but there is a simple question.These protests just do not seem to be subsiding anytime soon. Even if they manage to shut it down by wholesale slaughter of unarmed civilians, the fire under ashes will remain lit. In what country will the masses support a system that its law enforcement just smash the windows of a car sitting in traffic in broad day light?

Just fire live rounds in the direction of protestors?
Rape and murder a 17 year old?
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee1/status/1578913574998536192?s=20&t=IpJi4dnrfY5Fs8JERD1G6w
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee1/status/1578822192762351617?s=20&t=IpJi4dnrfY5Fs8JERD1G6w
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee1/status/1578823645497286657?s=20&t=IpJi4dnrfY5Fs8JERD1G6w
Whatever that happens in iran(for good or bad) is not our concern.

Back
Top Bottom