What's new

Iranian Protests

You are the one sitting in India drinking cow urine and offering your sister to Hindu BJP strongmen for protection. You are such a big man. :lol:
Don't project your cuck fantasies, darkie. Take a stroll down Hor al Anz in dubai and you'll find thousands of "massage parlour" cards strewn across the streets...advertising whores from both sides of the border.

Damn cheap too although the smell...

You even write insults like an Indian, obsessed with penis size and all. Strongest case of LARP I've seen on this forum thus far. :coffee:
Ayy, I hit the spot there. Can't handle your "little problem" so try to spin it back.

Sorry poonjab, old wog, not flying here. Do you shit in the fields over there too? Because your cousins on this side love to.

Don't project your cuck fantasies, darkie. Take a stroll down Hor al Anz in dubai and you'll find thousands of "massage parlour" cards strewn across the streets...advertising whores from both sides of the border.

Damn cheap too although the smell...

Ayy, I hit the spot there. Can't handle your "little problem" so try to spin it back.

Sorry poonjab, old wog, not flying here. Do you shit in the fields over there too? Because your cousins on this side love to.

Further proving my point about you being born in a whore house.

Do you even know who your father is? :lol:

Now I can see where all that rage stems from.

Further proving my point about you being born in a whore house.

Do you even know who your father is? :lol:

Now I can see where all that rage stems from.
Wasn’t too long before he got banned again thankfully, he was fun to laugh at. Was referring to the racist blessed that he’s gone

Wasn’t too long before he got banned again thankfully, he was fun to laugh at. Was referring to the racist blessed that he’s gone

I didn’t really want him to be banned, but for some reason I got mad when he was swearing at hack hook. Hack hook is a decent guy and I’ve never seen him insulting anyone, let alone being negative.

Hopefully @BlessedKingOfLonging can come back and not have to say nasty things to people to get his points across.

I didn’t really want him to be banned, but for some reason I got mad when he was swearing at hack hook. Hack hook is a decent guy and I’ve never seen him insulting anyone, let alone being negative.

Hopefully @BlessedKingOfLonging can come back and not have to say nasty things to people to get his points across.
Other than the Indians, the unique characters make this forum interesting. I reported the virus for using bad words against indian castes, they didn't ban him. He might have been sarcastic, but I've been banned for sarcasm before, and I wasn't being disgusting either.

The problem he uses that foul language all of the time started harassing him because of that, even though it wasn’t directed at me at the time it was pure silliness, I’m not Iranian but he was just here to flame situations and honestly I don’t know @Hack-Hook either but I’ve read enough of his posts to know that he is genuine, blessed isn’t genuine was just trying to be an instigator, he wasn’t debating he was just being ignorant and @lastofthepatriots you seem genuine as well, have a Goodnite

Other than the Indians, the unique characters make this forum interesting. I reported the virus for using bad words against indian castes, they didn't ban him. He might have been sarcastic, but I've been banned for sarcasm before, and I wasn't being disgusting either.
Problem all you have to view his posts if he wasn’t disparaging one set of people he was disparaging other sets of people, and when I say disparaging I’m being nice, he was just trying to fan flames of different sects, like I said an Indian who acted like he had Iranian heritage who pretended he was Muslim, look I know we are guys Muslim or not but to say your a devout decent Muslim and to make those remarks about women he was simply playing a role on this site, I guess you guys would call that a troll.

So far these terrorists (so called unarmed protestors) have killed more than 40 cops, plus lots of other civilians who disagree with them, they have burned lots of private and public assests.

And here a member argues why police breaks the window of car whose riders support the terrorists and insult the police!

This is the level of their logic.
You are so confident that the people protesting are on the fringes and the masses support the mullah regime then there should be a national vote. You are hiding behind this narrative that you peddle. The lie that the Islamic Republic is a euphoric heaven on earth and the people of Iran should be grateful. If that was the case, they would not need to fire live rounds into the crowds. The fact is that this bankrupt regime's only life line is Chinese appetite for cheap oil.

You are so confident that the people protesting are on the fringes and the masses support the mullah regime then there should be a national vote. You are hiding behind this narrative that you peddle. The lie that the Islamic Republic is a euphoric heaven on earth and the people of Iran should be grateful. If that was the case, they would not need to fire live rounds into the crowds. The fact is that this bankrupt regime's only life line is Chinese appetite for cheap oil.
lol
I'm not the one who wants to give hope to himself with saying "fire under the ashes".

Answer to terrorism isn't referendum, it's hanging.

This is real Iran:
تصاویر باشکوه راهپیمایی 22 بهمن 1398 ، کیفیت HD

2714445.jpg

2714444.jpg

Here is one of those liberal Irani women on bill Maher's show. She makes it sound like change is inevitable in Iran but only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom