What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

Didn't know Iran had to execute Order 66 within your timeframe

oh yes I am sure “at a time of their choosing” they will kill some foot soldier and act like they took out Stalin.

It’s a shame that such brilliant scientists have to serve under the incompetence of the Salami and Hajizadeh leadership. Add in the mullah Intelligence minster and its now become a nice clown show.
This killing was a big escalation, Solemani could be chalked up to Trump and on foreign soil. Iran miscalculated.

This was done to send a message to Iran: we can target whoever and whomever we want.

If Iran does not choose war in next 12 months they will choose capitulation.

This Is the Obama playbook circa 2010

-heavy sanctions
-sabotage
-assassination

US is forcing Iran to accept JCPOA 2.0 or have more of the above happen.

Unfortunately I cannot see how Iran would negotiate with the same men who killed Solemani and the father of their nuclear weapons program.

This government is turning into the Qajer 2.0 Dynasty. Complete humiliation.

Last edited:
oh yes I am sure “at a time of their choosing” they will kill some foot soldier and act like they took out Stalin.

It’s a shame that such brilliant scientists have to serve under the incompetence of the Salami and Hajizadeh leadership. Add in the mullah Intelligence minster and its now become a nice clown show.

Did you watch the video? I can translate it for you, if you need help.

Obsvously corrupt Khamenai regime killed one of their own once again. Its funny so many murders in center of tehran and NEVER can find ANY traces.

At this point it's clear that our mullahs have only one red line, how much of our women's hair is covered by their hijabs. Hell, they don't even enforce this either.

At this point it's clear that our mullahs have only one red line, how much of our women's hair is covered by their hijabs. Hell, they don't even enforce this either.

That is why Khamenei should choose useful mullahs instead of some of these worthless scums.

So many iranian scientists have been assassinated by joos and yet there's hardly any retaliations from iranian sides.
Iranians are nothing but hot air, so much talk and so little action.
If indians tried to do anything funny with our scientists I am damn as hell sure their scientists' head would be rolling in streets of Delhi and Mumbai.
They won't be able to roll blown up heads. Kaboom.

I am honestly very impressed by the capabilities of Israeli intelligence.

These attacks are performed by MEK terrorists in Iran backed by CIA and Mossad. This is by no means just the job of the Israelis. It's the existence of these MEK networks in Iran backed by the nigh unlimited resourced of American intelligence that allows for such attacks to occur to this degree.

Back
Top Bottom