What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

yes full team

that why the assassination operation was failure,
IRGC Gen. Dr Haj Mohsen Fakhrizadeh died in hospital was not killed at scene

he died because of the explosion as far as my knowledge is so far

Chief nuclear scientist killed after assassination hit.

IRGC trolls online "that's why the assassination operation was a failure"

:rofl:

Chief nuclear scientist killed after assassination hit.

IRGC trolls online "that's why the assassination operation was a failure"

:rofl:

Every time you ran to your hole to take shelter from a rocket, it was Iran. Every rocket, every bomb was Iran.
Your retaliation against Iran is limited.

Yes, the joke's on me. Not on the barandāzhā who, with US and zionist sponsorship, have been predicting the imminent downfall of the IR for 40+ years non-stop.
Well, the positive thing here is i see you writing like a ancient Iranian :lol:

-Nissan truck used packed with 200LBs explosive to damage car.

-once car was damaged assailants stepped out and fired

-helicopter arrived on scene for emergency transportation.

Would love to know how 200LBs of explosives makes it way to Tehran province.
wrong

First: Gun fire first Main plan once that failed ( most likely wanted to use magnetic bomb to be used on car )

Second: Nissan truck used packed with 200 LBs explosive ( the main injury ) with lot of shrapnels. plane B second contingency plan

3rd : followed with with third team ( which just there to observe the operation) start engaged by firing trying to finish job which again failled

helicopter arrived on scene for emergency transportation.

Last edited:
Every time you ran to your hole to take shelter from a rocket, it was Iran. Every rocket, every bomb was Iran.
Your retaliation against Iran is limited.

Two of your top terrorists annihilated in the same year. You've shot your own civilian planes down, sank your own boats, had your nuclear facilities bombed under your noses. Dozens of your cockroaches in Syria sent back in body bags, economy is a disaster, water shortages - only worse to come for the world's worst isolated and sanctioned pariah entity :-)

bend more for the white master.
More like giving a silver bullet to a fool.
Peter Pry head of US EMP task force: Iran probably already has nuclear weapons

Yeah sure.

Goodness me

The amount of security precautions that are in place for our Nuclear Scientists are insane. Not only that, Pakistan has a clear policy that if Pakistan's nuclear program is harmed in anyway, expect massive reprisals from our side.

Iran needs to do a better job in protecting its Assets. There is no way this assassination could have taken place without local help/knowledge. It appears the Israelis have built quite an extensive clandestine network within Iran and the Iranian Security Agencies need to work hard/fast to dismantle it.

Well not to take away anything, but we don't deserve self praise either. 2010 to 2012 was very shitty for us too. Raymond Davis, Declan Walsh, Memo Gate(Hussain Haqanni, Mansoor Ijaz), the whole Abbottabad fiasco, Salala attack. We were a laughing stock and I believe some of our leadership(in military and civilian establishment) was involved in all that bs. Anyways, its now past now, though we recovered much in Raheel Shareef era but I still hope some day it all gets properly investigated and justice be done.

On topic, 1st they take out their top general now their top nuclear scientist, its just pure humiliation for Iran now. At first, I thought may be Iran is taking their sweet time, but after that friendly fire on a civilian plane, I realized they are as incompetent as Indians if not more. They are all bark with no bite. Don't have any high expectations from Iran now, they are just going to suck it up like before.

It hasn't even been 12 hours, relax

Yeah relax in 24 hours, Salami Sandwhich will give Israel a severe tongue lashing.

Iran was promising “severe revenge” for Solemani and now revenge for this and for the nuclear plant sabatoge and for the Syrian strikes.

Iran has built a laundry list of promises of revenge and no implementation.

How much can we bet that they infiltrated from Azerbaijan.

0%

This was done by Iranians to Iranians.

Money talks wonders in a country filled with poor and unemployed people.

Tehran is filled with kill squad cells that wait for commands by Washington and Israel. The economic situation has made it easier to recruit more cannon fodder.

That is why the top scientists live in heavily guarded bases (ex Parchin). It’s not safe out there anymore.

Last edited:
How much can we bet that they infiltrated from Azerbaijan.

Apparently there are survivors from the attack, once they're under interrogation, Iran will know full well their origins

Yeah relax in 24 hours, Salami Sandwhich will give Israel a severe tongue lashing.

Iran was promising “severe revenge” for Solemani and not revenge for this and for the nuclear plant sabatoge and for the Syrian strikes.

Didn't know Iran had to execute Order 66 within your timeframe

You're just emotional, which is understandable. But you need to think clearly and not emotionally. I am giving you the observation on the facts. My statement on the desperation of the enemy is indeed factual, why else do you think they resort to such attacks? Do you believe these will alter Iran's path to any meaningful degree? Think long term. I have already explained what we need to do to deal with these problems, priority is to strengthen our internal security such as counter-intelligence. For as long as the enemy can penetrate and perform these attacks, they will. Not much else they can do. So to a great degree, the blame falls on our shoulders and that needs to be fixed. If Iran wanted, it could greatly escalate and play right into their hands, but they're not. The enemy is desperate, not Iran. Keep that mind. Your examples of those attacks prove that point, not counter it.

Iran's response must be calculated and pragmatic and not based on notions such as gheirat. If you see geopolitics in such terms then frankly it may be best if you avoid following it otherwise you'll just increase your blood pressure. You should have learned by now that these games are ongoing and Iran's current nature is based around strategic patient . Regardless, like I have already mentioned in my earlier posts, deterrence must be established, but do not sit around expecting rash moves. Are there incompetence in Iran, sure, and I have highlighted those and offered potential solutions.

But I'll re-iterate, for those of you that cannot stand the way these things are played, then simply avoid following them otherwise you'll continue boiling with emotions.

It just sucks bro...

Iran was promising “severe revenge” for Solemani and now revenge for this and for the nuclear plant sabatoge and for the Syrian strikes.

0%

This was done by Iranians to Iranians.

Money talks wonders in a country filled with poor and unemployed people.

Tehran is filled with kill squad cells that wait for commands by Washington and Israel. The economic situation has made it easier to recruit more cannon fodder.

That is why the top scientists live in heavily guarded bases (ex Parchin). It’s not safe out there anymore.

This, so much this....

People really need to understand just how internally compromised Iran is since the capital is literally crawling with U.S., Saudi, MEK, ISIS and Israeli agents walking in broad daylight waiting for the call to kill, bomb, destroy etc...

What an absolute shit-show...

Back
Top Bottom