What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

well , I advice you to wait for somthing like Mig 21 ore even F-5 ....

Ahamadi nejad is the one who unveils it not our leader and army don't take Ahmadi nejad seriously ... if it was real thing , our leader would unveils it not Ahmadi nejad ...

WTF !? :laugh:

saeqeh-v-2.jpg

i couldn't find the source, but few month ago I've read a news. the news announced our new fighter jet that will be unveiled in dahe fajr is an upgraded of saeghe.lets wait and see.
BTW,dont expect any new fighter, we are lack of fund, we have the potential but as we should consider of all our civil and military planes, we cant begin to mass production. we are even producing many parts of every plane that we have. from Boeing and airbus to ,f4, 45, f14 ,Mig 29, .... also all our chopper fleet.
If we were good with US and west and get our needs from them without problem, then we could focused all efforts on a project instead of spread it out in many cases. and now we could mass production our fighters. our ability is really high guys, more than many countries in the world. just imagine one of US friends cut her relationship with US, for how long they can keep their planes ready to fly? after a few month all of them are grounded.

i couldn't find the source, but few month ago I've read a news. the news announced our new fighter jet that will be unveiled in dahe fajr is an upgraded of saeghe.lets wait and see.

Well, I'm expecting a upgraded Saeqeh too, but if that would come out, than they have lost every credibility they had by military enthusiasts, who were waiting for a jet with a different look than all previous models. That is what they promised.

Well, I'm expecting a upgraded Saeqeh too, but if that would come out, than they have lost every credibility they had by military enthusiasts, who were waiting for a jet with a different look than all previous models. That is what they promised.

They never had a good propaganda,actually that's sucks. just look at the last space lunching, their news agency before recovering the footage of pishgam camera, published the pictures of another monkey that belongs in two yeas ago and just gave an excuse to others to decrease the value of achievement.
They never built a good clip for their products.because the propaganda belongs to "aghidati- siasi" and you think an akhoond what knows about design and Advertisers?

such news is just for ordinary people, not military fan boys, that's why they just say what they like, because most people never understand what they say.people always like to see big things like fighter,warship,tank,missile. if you build a good radar or many spare parts , they dont realize how much that's important and how much it's valuable. but if you buy and collect many parts from out and assemble them and show a big plane or tank, they think how much your ability is high and love it.

سلام
برای محکم کاری بید که اگه فردا روزی چیز چرتی رونمایی کردن ، به صورت دویست درصدی ضایع نوشیم .....

They never had a good propaganda,actually that's sucks. just look at the last space lunching, their news agency before recovering the footage of pishgam camera, published the pictures of another monkey that belongs in two yeas ago and just gave an excuse to others to decrease the value of achievement.
They never built a good clip for their products.because the propaganda belongs to "aghidati- siasi" and you think an akhoond what knows about design and Advertisers?

such news is just for ordinary people, not military fan boys, that's why they just say what they like, because most people never understand what they say.people always like to see big things like fighter,warship,tank,missile. if you build a good radar or many spare parts , they dont realize how much that's important and how much it's valuable. but if you buy and collect many parts from out and assemble them and show a big plane or tank, they think how much your ability is high and love it.
i disagree,fighter's body can be mass-produced by SAHAA company.fighter's radar and avionic can be mass-produced by SAIRAN.the only problem is engine.if they achieve mass-producing it they can mass-produce whole fighter too.now we should wait and see if they have got the technology of producing engine yet!?

i disagree,fighter's body can be mass-produced by SAHAA company.fighter's radar and avionic can be mass-produced by SAIRAN.the only problem is engine.if they achieve mass-producing it they can mass-produce whole fighter too.now we should wait and see if they have got the technology of producing engine yet!?

i've never said iran has not technology to produce fighter's radar and avionic or fighter's body. because lack of money they cant mass-produce whole of them. but about engine, we still have some technical problems.

i've never said iran has not technology to produce fighter's radar and avionic or fighter's body. because lack of money they cant mass-produce whole of them. but about engine, we still have some technical problems.
and what if they got the technology?how can you be aware?

Back
Top Bottom