What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Can someone translate what they are saying in this video?

It says new warship is 5 times bigger than Jamaran in tonnage.
and around 2-3 times bigger in size.
also he said we need to train around 6-7 times of jamaran personnel for this warship.

at end Sayari said they are working to build this ship with acceptable speed.
Also he added this ship completely designed in Iran.

It says new warship is 5 times bigger than Jamaran in tonnage.
and around 2-3 times bigger in size.
also he said we need to train around 6-7 times of jamaran personnel for this warship.

at end Sayari said they are working to build this ship with acceptable speed.
Also he added this ship completely designed in Iran.

It also comes equipped with a torpedos

please dont tell me they install the oldschool misisle launchers on such a big vessel.
install Vertical Lauchn Systems on it!
I cant believe Iran doesnt have this technology, its not a big deal...

Mk41_8-Cell_Module.gif

please dont tell me they install the oldschool misisle launchers on such a big vessel.
install Vertical Lauchn Systems on it!
I cant believe Iran doesnt have this technology, its not a big deal...

Mk41_8-Cell_Module.gif
Iran doesn't have the resources, due to sanctions on the sale of rare metals like tungsten, to build a VLS that could withstand high pressures and temperatures. That's also the reason why iran can't build jet engines.

Iran doesn't have the resources, due to sanctions on the sale of rare metals like tungsten, to build a VLS that could withstand high pressures and temperatures. That's also the reason why iran can't build jet engines.
Are you saying that you are unaware of Iran making jet engines:

IranEngineButton.jpg

engineowj-png.371891

Are you saying that you are unaware of Iran making jet engines:

IranEngineButton.jpg

engineowj-png.371891
To my knowledge this engine was not put into mass production. and this proves my point that Iran is facing recourse problems (and probably also due to lack of funding) in manufacturing jet engines, aircraft, VLSs etc.

Last edited:
what a bunch of horseshit. Iran can mass produce anything it wants assuming there is need and funding for it. Bavar373 long range batteries will have VLS as they are intending to use them for ships as well. The Tolo Jet Engine is partly a research project and partly developed to keep the F-5 fleet air worthy. There is cost analysis to everything and if cost analysis dictates mass product of Tolu, then you will see it.

what a bunch of horseshit. Iran can mass produce anything it wants assuming there is need and funding for it. Bavar373 long range batteries will have VLS as they are intending to use them for ships as well. The Tolo Jet Engine is partly a research project and partly developed to keep the F-5 fleet air worthy. There is cost analysis to everything and if cost analysis dictates mass product of Tolu, then you will see it.
We only have a few talash battaries after all this time. @AmirPatriot already found the locations of our active SAM's. Mostly based of Mersad systems. So whats going on here, money, resources the lack of? We still have huge huge gaps and weakness in our airspace which superpowers like American can overwhelm. Though I must say I might die of happiness if we can get bavar-373 on ships as VLS.

We only have a few talash battaries after all this time. @AmirPatriot already found the locations of our active SAM's. Mostly based of Mersad systems. So whats going on here, money, resources the lack of? We still have huge huge gaps and weakness in our airspace which superpowers like American can overwhelm. Though I must say I might die of happiness if we can get bavar-373 on ships as VLS.

If anyone could identify SAM sites, it wouldn't an effective solution.

I hate to say it but he's right. The model ship did not show any implementation of vls and who knows how much resource we have to make many Bavar batteries and vls systems

The Persian Gulf destroyer project is still in the planning phases remember. That model you are complaining about is already radically out of date:

Old design

Loghman-frigate-Class.jpg

Latest known Design

main-qimg-9606d4d2f5b85110c51a3075ce376179

The design is still changing and when new systems like the VLS B-373 are made available, they will most probably be included when the final product is a 7500 ton destroyer that will be the flagship of the navy.

If anyone could identify SAM sites, it wouldn't an effective solution.

I basically updated the work of Sean O'Connor on his blog. The files are still publicly available (though difficult to find, it took me hours). I did not search for any additional sites partly because I don't want to reveal the locations of them, and partly because it would be quite hard to look through all 1.6 million km^2 of Iran.

I swear to god,this literally has to be one of THE :crazy:dumbest statements:cuckoo: I have ever come across on this site,and that is actually saying something.

I swear to god,this literally has to be one of THE :crazy:dumbest statements:cuckoo: I have ever come across on this site,and that is actually saying something.

Go easy on him..... he's Irish.... he doesn't know better....

To my know this engine was not put into mass production. and this proves my point that Iran is facing recourse problems (and probably also due to lack of funding) in manufacturing jet engines, aircraft, VLSs etc.

Enough said.....

Back
Top Bottom