What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

Wikipedia, that’s a great source.... anyone can add anything there... if I added there that Soleimani and Al-Muhamdis were meeting because they have an intimite affair, would you also take it for confirmed, because Wikipedia says it?

The "attack" on the embassy is far less than anything that was done in DC by a rabble of inbred hillbilly barbarians at the behest of a filthy degenerate who lost the election. By that logic, the bloated bag of excrement should also be dealt with by the Pentagon in a similar fashion.

Wikipedia, that’s a great source.... anyone can add anything there... if I added there that Soleimani and Al-Muhamdis were meeting because they have an intimite affair, would you also take it for confirmed, because Wikipedia says it?
That would depend entirely on whether there were quoted reliable references to back up those claims,this is often where wiki is actually quite good.

Iran sanctioning the US embassy attack was a huge oversight on the part of Security Council and I assume the Supreme Leader.

It led to the death of Solemani and numerous Quds force officers while almost leading to the death of another Quds force General in Yemen.

Ever since Benghazi, US has drawn a severe red line at attacking diplomats and Embassies/consulates.

Trump (a Republican) and his party heavy criticized the lack of response by Obama at the time. So you could have been damn sure the next time an Embassy attack occurred under a Republican severe deterrence was going to be established. Trump in part was always afraid of looking “weak” thus when Iran allowed that attack to occur, it backed Trump into a corner to have to respond brazenly and illogically. Which he did.

The US embassy attack was stupid and uncalled for. Iran paid a price for it. Stick to military targets and military officials. Only cowards attack civilians and diplomats.

wikipedia is as credible as its sources . go there in front of every single of the incidents is a number click on it and point you to the button of the page and there you can click again on highlighted link it will take you to the source of the article.
as simple as that , taught you are aware of that
if you could find a reliable source and put it there
Iran sanctioning the US embassy attack was a huge oversight on the part of Security Council and I assume the Supreme Leader.

It led to the death of Solemani and numerous Quds force officers while almost leading to the death of another Quds force General in Yemen.

Ever since Benghazi, US has drawn a severe red line at attacking diplomats and Embassies/consulates.

Trump (a Republican) and his party heavy criticized the lack of response by Obama at the time. So you could have been damn sure the next time an Embassy attack occurred under a Republican severe deterrence was going to be established. Trump in part was always afraid of looking “weak” thus when Iran allowed that attack to occur, it backed Trump into a corner to have to respond brazenly and illogically. Which he did.

The US embassy attack was stupid and uncalled for. Iran paid a price for it. Stick to military targets and military officials. Only cowards attack civilians and diplomats.
if you can prove it was not done from area controlled by your friends. as we said no PMU unit operated in the area that attack originated from for years so instead of parroting your baseless claims . put out evidence that Iran backed group did that attack or accept the evidence others provide that the terror happened because USA didn't wanted a stable middle-east and Iraq

Last edited:
if you can prove it was not done from area controlled by your friends. as we said no PMU unit operated in the area that attack originated from for years so instead of parroting your baseless claims . put out evidence that Iran backed group did that attack or accept the evidence others provide that the terror happened because USA didn't wanted a stable middle-east and Iraq

Whst attack are you babbling about. Trump decided to kill Solemani nearly 5-7 days before it happened. He was bragging to people in Mar Largo about what he was going to do.

The embassy attack was the main reason the US decided to re establish deterrence.

If Trump wanted Solemani dead before then he could have, the man wasn’t hard to find he was all over Lebanon/Syria/Iraq. He could have had Mossad do it. So this “false flag” conspiracy theory of yours is quite frankly bs.

Whst attack are you babbling about. Trump decided to kill Solemani nearly 5-7 days before it happened. He was bragging to people in Mar Largo about what he was going to do.

The embassy attack was the main reason the US decided to re establish deterrence.

If Trump wanted Solemani dead before then he could have, the man wasn’t hard to find he was all over Lebanon/Syria/Iraq. He could have had Mossad do it. So this “false flag” conspiracy theory of yours is quite frankly bs.
this attack by ISIS

this attack by ISIS

attack had zero reason why trump attacked. Was planned for long time.

Sources told CNN that Trump and his senior security advisers had been discussing a strike to remove Soleimani in recent months, which was finalized in a surprising decision by Trump while he was deliberating with the team after several bloody conflicts in the region had popped up in the days since Christmas.

Naval nuclear propulsori?
Some of the users can summarize what has been said in this interview
Thank

Naval nuclear propulsori?
Some of the users can summarize what has been said in this interview
Thank

Very very informative.

800 engineers working on nuclear propulsion.
Project is divided into reactor, fuel and turbine.
All element are progressing in parallel fashion to shorten the development time
The overall system will be tested using electrical heating first . (Excellent plan).

Propulsion reactor is an inherently safe design type meaning primary and secondary loops all contained inside the reactor vessel.

Wow....wow...wow...well done. Can not wait to see the tests in few months.

This is huge! Proof of concept propulsion is going to be showcased in 3-4 months. For this version they will not use radioactive rods, which will be for next steps. I would guess that a full sized propulsion is 5-10 years away depending on investment level.

How would a S-191 detect this in the cover of night in a heavy shipping lane?

View attachment 732134

Also using Artesh which isn’t its responsibility he defending Iranian paramilitary ships far outside is borders to “shield” IRGC from blame game is an absurd idea.

IRGC gets blamed if a cloud goes the wrong way in the sky in Israel. So it quite literally means nothing if they continue the shadow war that Israel STARTED...seems some of you forget Israel has been hitting dozens of ships and Iran hasn’t really responded until that Wall Street journal article leaked Israeli sea operations.

Simple, you don't target them! Instead you target what ever vessel they came from (If feasible ) & or whatever port that vessel was launch from (If possible) or at least have clear evidence of who launched the attack and respond in kind by hitting a lightly armed logistical ship!
With clear video evidence, you can respond by using the Sh-191 to target their logistical ships!

Even if they where launched by a sub, they would have to be launched from within a few klicks of the vessel and the vessel should of had enough unmanned systems (Air, Surface & Subsurface) to at least follow them back and collect target data on where they came from...
The true value is being able to collect the correct targeting data so you can give your commanders the option to respond quickly, if commanded! & no doubt the Saviz captain wouldn't risk going head to head against a torpedo armed sub solely on his own judgment but you still need to give your commanders the option....
If it was me, and the choice was made to retaliate I would do the same thing they did in terms of the type of target they chose. I would launch Sh-191 against their logistical assets at sea.

Iranian elections are coming and the IRGC needs to keep it's cool and not fall for a clearly laid out trap! The Israelis for whatever reason are doing their upmost to provoke the IRGC to respond.
The IRGC needs to think why now? And what do they hope to gain? And think about and plan for consequences well in advance of any retaliatory op...

I think the best response now is to leave the NPT and stop all talks and negotiations with the IAEA and start full scale nuclear weapons program + greatly increase your ability to launched armed UCAV's & LACM from Naval vessels + greatly increase defense expenditure

However should Iran decide to respond militarily the response needs to be a joint op and at least publicly, the Artesh should lead the op!

Simple, you don't target them! Instead you target what ever vessel they came from (If feasible ) & or whatever port that vessel was launch from (If possible) or at least have clear evidence of who launched the attack and respond in kind by hitting a lightly armed logistical ship!
With clear video evidence, you can respond by using the Sh-191 to target their logistical ships!

Even if they where launched by a sub, they would have to be launched from within a few klicks of the vessel and the vessel should of had enough unmanned systems (Air, Surface & Subsurface) to at least follow them back and collect target data on where they came from...
The true value is being able to collect the correct targeting data so you can give your commanders the option to respond quickly, if commanded! & no doubt the Saviz captain wouldn't risk going head to head against a torpedo armed sub solely on his own judgment but you still need to give your commanders the option....
If it was me, and the choice was made to retaliate I would do the same thing they did in terms of the type of target they chose. I would launch Sh-191 against their logistical assets at sea.

Iranian elections are coming and the IRGC needs to keep it's cool and not fall for a clearly laid out trap! The Israelis for whatever reason are doing their upmost to provoke the IRGC to respond.
The IRGC needs to think why now? And what do they hope to gain? And think about and plan for consequences well in advance of any retaliatory op...

I think the best response now is to leave the NPT and stop all talks and negotiations with the IAEA and start full scale nuclear weapons program + greatly increase your ability to launched armed UCAV's & LACM from Naval vessels + greatly increase defense expenditure

However should Iran decide to respond militarily the response needs to be a joint op and at least publicly, the Artesh should lead the op!

If Iran can attack ships in the PG which is monitored 24/7 by US/Israel/NATO....what makes you think Iran can monitor and detect in Red Sea?

Traffic is heavy and any civilian ship can be carrying commandos

1618327566438.png

You won’t be able to detect a simple night time commando raid in such congested waters.

Back
Top Bottom