What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

What is Iran’s current pod technology in comparison to Israel and the US which are leaders in the field of targeting, recon, EW/ECW pods?

Iran does not tell us or even show us so my knowledge is as good as you on this matter

but i know Iran has built these 4 pods

30548_181.jpg

749076_402.jpg

3028471.jpg

12144127_1508331309468220_1113421550_n.jpg

What is Iran’s current pod technology in comparison to Israel and the US which are leaders in the field of targeting, recon, EW/ECW pods?
a hawk operator once said that he quiet scared of how our jamming pods worked in an air force drill, he said my scope was overwhelmed of fake targets. against more sophisticated air defences and fighters there is no way to know.

a hawk operator once said that he quiet scared of how our jamming pods worked in an air force drill, he said my scope was overwhelmed of fake targets. against more sophisticated air defences and fighters there is no way to know.
in a documentary i saw an Iranian F4's pilot who said that the pods we used to install on our f4s were deciving enemy radars and in enemy scope they had 4 plane instead of 1............(a pod that recieves radar's frequency and copy it and send in 4 directions)

Theres the oghab 11 targeting pod thats used by the irgc-af
Di9OLCUXsAASJsk.jpg

That looks to be very modern as one would expect,however it appears that so far only the irgc-af operates it.
Babak taghaee claims that its a licensed version of a chinese design but it looks nothing like the main chinese ones that I could find,so I would tend to doubt this claim for obvious reasons.

Yet another achievement and game changer from irgc.
This organization has a profound understanding of military strategy and planning. In contrast to the army and the rest of the world who are playing an impossible catch up game with the worlds foremost military power, irgc understands the game on a higher level and redefines the rules and settings. Their achievements will be noted in the history books!

Yet another achievement and game changer from irgc.
This organization has a profound understanding of military strategy and planning. In contrast to the army and the rest of the world who are playing an impossible catch up game with the worlds foremost military power, irgc understands the game on a higher level and redefines the rules and settings. Their achievements will be noted in the history books!

Wow, that looks awesome.

agreed, now there boats which are more then a boat as they can carry up to 4 long range anti-ship cruise missiles and 2 torpedoes and they are saying they going to install automatic heavy machine guns with stabilizer probably with a optic system to lock and fire too and with its 180 km/h speed and with stealth design that will be a sick boat probably with 1000 km range damn it's too good to be true

agreed, now there boats which are more then a boat as they can carry up to 4 long range anti-ship cruise missiles and 2 torpedoes and they are saying they going to install automatic heavy machine guns with stabilizer probably with a optic system to lock and fire too and with its 180 km/h speed and with stealth design that will be a sick boat probably with 1000 km range damn it's too good to be true
Very exciting! It’s in class of Khalije fars missile in terms of newsworthy.

Last edited:
It's a new craft with 90knot speed which is yet to be unveiled, so both pictures are irrelevant, second one has nothing to do with IRGC or Iran! اسمش هم جلوش نوشته

It's a new craft with 90knot speed which is yet to be unveiled, so both pictures are irrelevant, second one has nothing to do with IRGC or Iran! اسمش هم جلوش نوشته

and i did not say they are the real deal either those pics are for reference of a missile boat and an stealth one and yes IRGC going to build 100 knot boats too.

در آینده‌ای نزدیک هم شناورهایی با سرعت ۱۰۰ نات (۱۸۵ کیلومتر بر ساعت) توسط نیروی دریایی سپاه ساخته خواهد شد.

Back
Top Bottom