What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

SABITI tanker, which was spilling a lot of oil after the incident earlier this month in the Red Sea. She came home to Iran and has been undergoing a Ship-to-Ship transfer salvage operation off Kharg Island.

EINv6lsWwAA4mxC.jpg:large

Iran is going to do something big with its Navy they are talking about a big military force for Navy that will have a part in reshaping Islamic world Iran has a real big plan we can see some of it in this article i would say it's very very very important to read. :-)

from maritime civilization they mean big and powerful military and Navy in particular

"everyone must believe in the big move"

"In the preface the statement emphasized that a new Islamic civilization was to be formed, he said: "We have always said that Iran has enjoyed maritime civilization throughout history, but today when we look at maritime civilization, we see a slight footprint." When the Iranian maritime civilization uprising begins, everyone must believe in the big move"

https://defapress.ir/fa/news/368622/تولید-انبوه-موشک-دریاپایه-نصر

Iran is going to do something big with its Navy they are talking about a big military force for Navy that will have a part in reshaping Islamic world Iran has a real big plan we can see some of it in this article i would say it's very very very important to read. :-)

from maritime civilization they mean big and powerful military and Navy in particular

"everyone must believe in the big move"

"In the preface the statement emphasized that a new Islamic civilization was to be formed, he said: "We have always said that Iran has enjoyed maritime civilization throughout history, but today when we look at maritime civilization, we see a slight footprint." When the Iranian maritime civilization uprising begins, everyone must believe in the big move"

https://defapress.ir/fa/news/368622/تولید-انبوه-موشک-دریاپایه-نصر

Well their shipbuilding rate is incredibly slow. If they plan to field an armada they need to be able to make more than 3 ships every 8 years.

Well their shipbuilding rate is incredibly slow. If they plan to field an armada they need to be able to make more than 3 ships every 8 years.

that's why they are saying our navy is just a footprint of what it was they know that and clearly have plan to build a big navy Iran was trying to catch up to world powers by building ships and submarines from scratch and now that they can even add VLS to those ships and the new radar ( eagle's eye ) and CIWS and long range air defense system like Bavar 373, i think they almost got everything they need for a modern destroyer

that's why they are saying our navy is just a footprint of what it was they know that and clearly have plan to build a big navy Iran was trying to catch up to world powers by building ships and submarines from scratch and now that they can even add VLS to those ships and the new radar ( eagle's eye ) and CIWS and long range air defense system like Bavar 373, i think they almost got everything they need for a modern destroyer

Iran needs more ship yards and workers for such a large scale project.

I will believe it when I see it.

Doubt any armada work gets started until sanctions are resolved and Iran starts experiencing rapid GDP growth.

Iran needs more ship yards and workers for such a large scale project.

I will believe it when I see it.

Doubt any armada work gets started until sanctions are resolved and Iran starts experiencing rapid GDP growth.
agreed we have to wait and see

When are they going to move past these 95-100 metre, 1500 ton "frigates" and experiment with the hull more?

they said the next destroyer/trainer ship that they going to build will be 200 meter

"Our next project will be a 200-meter ship that will increase the size of our fleet from 97 meters to 200 meters."

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/902622/ارتش-ناوشکن-۲۰۰-متری-می-سازد

200 metres!....... They would be 14 meters more than a Russian Slava-class cruiser.
As a first step it would be more appropriate to build something more similar in size to a Udaloy class destroyer or a Type 052C, or a Freem class

they say a lot of things ... i guess that is the persian gulf destroyer class, something they have talked about for maybe the last 10 years!

well a lot of technologies have been added like new radar and VLS long and short range air defense system and a point defense system and supersonic cruise missiles and... which we did not have when the first mock up of Persian gulf destroyer class was unveiled and needs to be added to the design and structure must change a little

200 metres!....... They would be 14 meters more than a Russian Slava-class cruiser.
As a first step it would be more appropriate to build something more similar in size to a Udaloy class destroyer or a Type 052C, or a Freem class

well i think it going ti look some how like Type 052C Iran navy says we have the ability to even build bigger destroyer then 200 meter but we do not have the structure needed in our shipyards

here is a size comparison with our 97 meter frigates and 200 meter Persian gulf class destroyer/trainer

1396090812065839912638924.jpg

2122443.jpg

13921102115443249.jpg

When are they going to move past these 95-100 metre, 1500 ton "frigates" and experiment with the hull more?
When they finished the 7 planned mowdge frigate.

they said the next destroyer/trainer ship that they going to build will be 200 meter

"Our next project will be a 200-meter ship that will increase the size of our fleet from 97 meters to 200 meters."

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/902622/ارتش-ناوشکن-۲۰۰-متری-می-سازد
Next project not next ship let finish current project.

Back
Top Bottom