What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

As far as I can see, someone was executing his (or her) part of a script. They've chosen a boat that looked like an IRGC one that arrived right after the attack on the tanker took place.

The "magnetic mine" that was claimed to be removed by the men on the boat was designed to generate the drama that was needed in order to accuse Iran of covering its tracks after the attack.

There is really nothing shown so far that proves the men on that boat was Iranian. And it is obvious that this was a manufactured event that was executed in order to generate the war that is planned against Iran or at least designed to coerce Iran to accept the godless world's new demands. It is reminiscent of 9/11. If you believed 19 Arabs pulled off 9/11 attacks, you would believe the men on that boat arrived to remove an "evidence" and they were Iranians covering their tracks.

Last edited:
Irans lack of response reminds of the RQ incident, where US kept boasting that it was all a hoax and/or crash for at least a week.
Then when US had exhausted all possible excuses, Iran showed full evidences which is to this day one of US biggest propaganda humiliations.

When Iran is quite, it usually means they are sitting on straight flush. Let’s wait and see.

Not only that but why on earth would they even bother going to all the trouble of climbing up the hull to place an explosive above the waterline?,the whole point of placing it below the waterline is that in addition to the potential flooding after the explosion,you also get much improved blast effect because of the incompressibility of the water.By placing the device up on the hull its effects are diminished.
so the leaked material burn/explode and draw attention.

I think doesn't matter.

Moment of truth is coming and US is going to launch an attack similar to what they did to Syrian T4. Hopefully Iran's defences are as solid as we hope they are.
Its irans retaliatory capabilities that better be up to the job.....thats assuming that in the event rouhani actually has the balls to use them of course.

so the leaked material burn/explode and draw attention.
In that case what we`re looking at sounds like something more akin to a publicity stunt,ie little real damage and what there is is easily dealt with,rather than any serious military operation,indeed from the looks of the damage the ship wouldnt even need to be dry docked to be repaired,by comparison a below the waterline placement would have done far,far more damage and likely would`ve required dry docking the vessel to fix all of the damage as well.
Curious....,very curious..

The limpet mine looks to be a non-Iranian design or at least they were careful to use non-Iranian equipment.
However as it should not have any evidence of US or Israeli manufacture, there probably won't be a nice PR presentation of it. Probably just a closed door presentation for the UN or so.
Indeed.If this was irans doing then by recovering the device theres no actual evidence or credible proof of irans involvement.If on the other hand this was the work of another party then irans recovery of the device is no doubt of some concern to that party especially if theres a possibility of it being traced back to them.If this is in fact the case then this gives iran a potentially very valuable bargaining chip to quietly threaten or blackmail the perpetrator with.This may in fact be worth more in real terms than any propaganda value to be had by publicly naming and shaming the perpetrator by publicizing the evidence thats in irans possession.

You
Clumsy is too kind, incompetent is the correct word! I think the U.S. has all the evidence they need, evidence that they will share with the whole world. I've been all over the web defending iran against this accusation and now I'm red faced. First, how stupid do you have to be to mine a Japanese ship when their PM was visiting iran, a PM that is very sympathetic to what Iran is going through??? How stupid do you have to be to use a piece of hardware that was not checked out a 1000 times before hand for a secret, highly covert mission? How stupid do you have to be to try and remove it with a U.S. ship nearby in broad daylight? How stupid do you have to be to leave a piece of it behind.....Ahhhh, i'm disgusted.

If that's the case why haven't they said anything about the mine removal and accusations that the U.S. is leveling against the Iran? Why haven't they showed the mine and held news conference discussing it's origin? Come on brother, these guys are clowns. I'm so ashamed. :(
are really dangerous for for Iran. If there is a n unexploded mine, IRGC/Iran nave should remove it regardless whoever attached it. You are implying Iran did it when you don’t have any evidence. You are not defending Iran rather instigating that Iran did it!

Irans lack of response reminds of the RQ incident, where US kept boasting that it was all a hoax and/or crash for at least a week.
Then when US had exhausted all possible excuses, Iran showed full evidences which is to this day one of US biggest propaganda humiliations.

When Iran is quite, it usually means they are sitting on straight flush. Let’s wait and see.
very good point....It is all quiet in the Iran front ...so watch out !.

You

are really dangerous for for Iran. If there is a n unexploded mine, IRGC/Iran nave should remove it regardless whoever attached it. You are implying Iran did it when you don’t have any evidence. You are not defending Iran rather instigating that Iran did it!
Are you serious, I'm saying Iran did it? The evidence and pictures are saying that not me. And you are correct it is dangerous for Iran to be involved in this amateuer hour stunts.

Its irans retaliatory capabilities that better be up to the job.....thats assuming that in the event rouhani actually has the balls to use them of course.
Right now Maj Gen Soleimani is behind the wheels on this. It was confirmed by Zarif in a meeting he had with reporters a few weeks back. So don't worry about the balls aspect of the matter.

Seems like US is trying to de-escalate:

https://time.com/5608787/iran-oil-tanker-attack-very-minor/

Sometimes all you need to do is nothing and the other side starts bargaining against himself. Seem to be what is happening with US administration these days!

Are you serious, I'm saying Iran did it? The evidence and pictures are saying that not me. And you are correct it is dangerous for Iran to be involved in this amateuer hour stunts.
You are contradicting yourself. You are saying you did not imply that Iran did it and again you are saying pictures and videos show Iran did it! Pictures and videos shows nothing about who did it. So I am pretty sure you are not defending Iran at this point but cleverly telling Iran is responsible for this!

You are contradicting yourself. You are saying you did not imply that Iran did it and again you are saying pictures and videos show Iran did it! Pictures and videos shows nothing about who did it. So I am pretty sure you are not defending Iran at this point but cleverly telling Iran is responsible for this!
And I think you need to learn to read better....It also wouldn't hurt if you focus on the message rather than the messenger. The pictures are bad, anyone saying any different is a lying to you.

And I think you need to learn to read better....It also wouldn't hurt if you focus on the message rather than the messenger. The pictures are bad, anyone saying any different is a lying to you.
You are repeating same points again and I will not reply as I have already said, don’t say you are defending Iran!

Back
Top Bottom