What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

نکته جالب توجه اینکه موشک دارای بوستر هست پس به احتمال زیاد موشک از نوع نصیر هست، نه نصر.

همانطور که پیش از این نیز گفته شده بود، پروژه جاسک-2 ترکیبی از اژدر و موشک کروز هست، و غلاف بکار رفته صرفا وظیفه رساندن موشک به سطح آب را بر عهده ندارد بلکه پس از شلیک همانند یک اژدر مسافتی را طی می‌کند سپس فاز دوم یعنی خروج موشک از زیر آب خارج می‌شود.

درباره عمق شلیک در این تست هم چه یکی دو متر و چه چندین متر زیر آب بودن تفاوت خاصی در اصل ماجرا نداشته، احتمالا در این تست برای فیلمبرداری بهتر و کم کردن فاصله محل شلیک و محل خروج موشک، تست از عمق کمتر انجام شده است، چنانچه از عمق بیشتری شلیک انجام میشد، فاصله محل شلیک و محل خروج از آب بیشتر می‌شد و امکان فیلمبرداری از لحظه خروج از آب دشوار میشد.

4bmwa768b880d1pld0_800C450.jpg

1396020212023964110601214.jpg

I dont know,about the only thing I can think of is that they wanted to get good pictures of the whole launch.
yes, probably they wanted to show every detail making the launch of the torpedo-capsule missile in semi-submerged so as to avoid discussions about the veracity of the event

uQdjTcl.jpg

+ 2 screenshot
ycINcbq.png

qtbtzUQ.png

Some points:

- The Ghadir sub that launched it was half submerged to show to enemy intelligence that this is not a copy of older Chinese submarine launched AshMs.

- It was intended to show that this is a new kind torpedo-AshM hybrid, powered, likely able to travel a significant distance as torpedo

- This weapon is tailored for a Ghadir-like sub:
*Small subs are not very fast, so the torpedo portion of the weapon creates distance for the Ghadir to escape from the launch area
*Since line of sight sensors have only about 50km range, the smaller space for the missile, due to the torpedo portion of the weapon is justified.

A version with a over-horizon capabel AshM like the Nasir, would leave less space for the torpedo function --> less torpedo range. It will come for more advanced subs with external targeting information.
But for the Ghadir in an autonomous, silent mode using its own sensors more than 50km weapon range is not of any use

So in conclusion this is a "new" (first shown in 2012), innovative weapon for submarines that are at a severe speed disadvantage and need "stealthy" launch method to increase suitability. This hybrid weapon will increase the survivability of any submarine that does targeting on its own, without a large advanced long-range sonar, hence for the Kilos, Fateh and at least Besat.
But its greatest application is for the Ghadir class as it increases its threatening range while providing it with a huge survivability advantage.

Its not dual purpose torpedo + missile ... It was launched from a Capsule which traveled to some distance then missile got launched from it.

Its not dual purpose torpedo + missile ... It was launched from a Capsule which traveled to some distance then missile got launched from it.

Look at the video, it is a powered torpedo, not unpowered capsule like other systems. About half of it is a "torpedo" and its range could be well over 10km as torpedo.

Some review from one guy on twitter, so take it with a grain of salt:
_________

"Let's start with the alleged cruise missile launched from the sub, the speed, the propulsion, the near to surface level clearly reminds me of a torpedo from a submarine at surface."

D0LVcJ-W0AA23rN

-

"Next scene is the launch of an alleged cruise missile from a Ghadir Sub. It appears that it not a C-801 (YJ-82). The C-801 (YJ-82) submarine-launched version can be used only when the sub has surfaced which is not the case."

D0LYvvvXcAAAMGw

-

"So is it a C-802 (Noor) ? Possibly. The C-802 is a missile with a rocket booster and a small turbojet engine. After the launch the booster is jettisoned and the turbojet sees action. In the footage it is not possible to see the rocket booster ejected. But there is a size issue."

D0LalQRWwAAV-mH

D0LcKv_XQAEaKKJ

-

"The still of the launch does not really reminds of a C-801 or a C-802, the wings are very close to the ovoid nose as opposed to the C801/2 which wings are farther in the rear. It would rather look like a C-704/Nasr missile."

D0Lc-GPWoAEQIqA

D0Lc_T7XcAAXr1u

-

"Finally, The launch of a C-704/Nasr missile from a Ghadir Sub would be doubtful as the Ghadir would only launch a missile through its torpedo tubes, and here according the pictures the missile is launched and break the water surface vertically and not inclined or horizontally."

D0Ld7xLX4AAoBFl

D0Ld7xsWsAAI-WC

"My guess is that it was not a Ghadir sub, but rather a static testing platform anchored to allow a canister being set vertically so the missile fired would be very near to surface because the ignition already occurs below sea level as opposed to a true sub launched missile."
-

"Actually you can see on the footage what appears to be the canister lid after the missile was launched. I believe the canister was destroyed, it was a one time show."

D0Lo06hWsAAcoGk

"What makes the missile surface at an angle is a canister launched with the missile. When fired from a torpedo tube it's quite complex, and to achieve that vertical path right from surface level I don't see other options than a VLS. Prob is that there are no hatches on a Ghadir"

_________

"Let's start with the alleged cruise missile launched from the sub, the speed, the propulsion, the near to surface level clearly reminds me of a torpedo from a submarine at surface."

D0LVcJ-W0AA23rN

-

"Next scene is the launch of an alleged cruise missile from a Ghadir Sub. It appears that it not a C-801 (YJ-82). The C-801 (YJ-82) submarine-launched version can be used only when the sub has surfaced which is not the case."

D0LYvvvXcAAAMGw

-

"So is it a C-802 (Noor) ? Possibly. The C-802 is a missile with a rocket booster and a small turbojet engine. After the launch the booster is jettisoned and the turbojet sees action. In the footage it is not possible to see the rocket booster ejected. But there is a size issue."

D0LalQRWwAAV-mH

D0LcKv_XQAEaKKJ

-

"The still of the launch does not really reminds of a C-801 or a C-802, the wings are very close to the ovoid nose as opposed to the C801/2 which wings are farther in the rear. It would rather look like a C-704/Nasr missile."

D0Lc-GPWoAEQIqA

D0Lc_T7XcAAXr1u

-

"Finally, The launch of a C-704/Nasr missile from a Ghadir Sub would be doubtful as the Ghadir would only launch a missile through its torpedo tubes, and here according the pictures the missile is launched and break the water surface vertically and not inclined or horizontally."

D0Ld7xLX4AAoBFl

D0Ld7xsWsAAI-WC

"My guess is that it was not a Ghadir sub, but rather a static testing platform anchored to allow a canister being set vertically so the missile fired would be very near to surface because the ignition already occurs below sea level as opposed to a true sub launched missile."
-

"Actually you can see on the footage what appears to be the canister lid after the missile was launched. I believe the canister was destroyed, it was a one time show."

D0Lo06hWsAAcoGk

"What makes the missile surface at an angle is a canister launched with the missile. When fired from a torpedo tube it's quite complex, and to achieve that vertical path right from surface level I don't see other options than a VLS. Prob is that there are no hatches on a Ghadir"

Missile did not break the surface vertically like a VLS system, it broke it horizontally in line with a launch near the surface.

qtbtzUQ.png

Lastly that piece that flies can be ANYTHING, it could be a piece of the torpedo casing. It could be a booster that falls off after assisting the CM to break the surface and main engine ignition.

While I don’t doubt the possibility that Iran has developed undersea launch platforms (I think they announced that years ago), those would likely be near the coast and not in the middle of the water for obvious reasons unless the system is towed by speedboat.

Missile did not break the surface vertically like a VLS system, it broke it horizontally in line with a launch near the surface.

qtbtzUQ.png

Lastly that piece that flies can be ANYTHING, it could be a piece of the torpedo casing. It could be a booster that falls off after assisting the CM to break the surface and main engine ignition.

While I don’t doubt the possibility that Iran has developed undersea launch platforms (I think they announced that years ago), those would likely be near the coast and not in the middle of the water for obvious reasons unless the system is towed by speedboat.

Personally I dismissed his analysis since it didn't make much sense apart from his comments about what type of missile it could be.

I don't know how the twitter guy got VLS from this video. It is more than evident that the missile is launching from an acute angle, not 90 degrees.

Iran is working on 25 MW gas turbine for it's naval ship:

Rear Admiral Rastegari said that the domestic experts are working to develop an indigenous 25 MW marine gas turbine, which is a highly applicable system in marine vessels./QUOTE]

http://defapress.ir/en/news/75826/progress-in-developing-marine-propulsion-systems-promising

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________

D0LVcJ-W0AA23rN

-

D0LYvvvXcAAAMGw

-

D0LalQRWwAAV-mH

D0LcKv_XQAEaKKJ

-

D0Lc-GPWoAEQIqA

D0Lc_T7XcAAXr1u

-

D0Ld7xLX4AAoBFl

D0Ld7xsWsAAI-WC

-

D0Lo06hWsAAcoGk

Mate, you should not post every random ghiberish you find on twitter. Even a toddler can see the moronic errors made in this "analysis".

Back
Top Bottom