What's new

Iranian Navy Assets

It mean China or other world shipyards dont weld?
Physics laws are the same everywhere. Welding causes residual tension on the plate and cause it to deform. This is Chinese destroyer. Look at the hull:

635678238815815108-dfn-china-navy-3jpg

Does iran have procured or developed a naval vls system?

None that I am aware of. Persian Gulf class could, but I have not read it being announced. Iran should have bought the two type 051G being retired. They don't have VLS, same as the Iranian navy. There is no chance Iran will have carriers anytime soon or VLS cruisers either, so they should go the German route and stack subs, medium (650-1500 tonnes) to large (2000-2400 tonnes). Get Turkish technology for sub defense in 2020.

None that I am aware of. Persian Gulf class could, but I have not read it being announced. Iran should have bought the two type 051G being retired. They don't have VLS, same as the Iranian navy. There is no chance Iran will have carriers anytime soon or VLS cruisers either, so they should go the German route and stack subs, medium (650-1500 tonnes) to large (2000-2400 tonnes). Get Turkish technology for sub defense in 2020.
So no VLS till now maybe it is being developed but kept secret.

Small stealthg platforms suit iran better. Big ships are vulnerable. 100 small boats, some with torpedoes, others with anti ship missiles would be more of a deterrent then a couple of destroyers.

When are new Frigates Joining Iran Navy fleet I heard they were making 3 new frigates with 1 Large Unit

well as far as i know Damavand_2 is going to be in the end of this year (about 9 month to the end of Iranian year ) and then in the end of next year is going to be Dena if im not mistaking, i do not know about Persian gulf one.

the red one is

EmH6SK8.png

nbkmwa5.png

Back
Top Bottom