What's new

Iranian MP: West behind Pakistan's Shia Bombings, to Create Shia-Sunni war

The West is indeed helping the wahabi camp do its thing. De-stabilization of the region works perfectly for the Brits and Americans. Divide and rule worked in ancient times, it worked a century ago and it works today.

HOWEVER, by blaming the West we're not going to win this holy war. The West is naturally doing what's in their favour.
@nick_indian and other Indians. You guys need to understand how much the West is benefitting from wahabi actions. Every time a wahabi blows up or plants a bomb in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan or Afghanistan, the region becomes more divide and more of a hell hole.

On the other hand, @Soheil and others, we must realize that in order to defeat the wahabi cancer we mustn't fight the West, with words or weapons. We must fight the cancer itself. The cancer is standing right in front of our eyes.

Here's the first thing you need to do to eradicate the disease:

Vaccination - DON'T ALLOW THE DISEASE IN. Don't do what Pakistan has done and become a gateway for wahabi ideology/cash. Arab countries will have a hard time vaccinating themselves b/c their people already speak the language of the wahabis so they will get brainwashed from the inside. Work harder to keep the disease away.

We're not yet powerful enough to directly attack the cancer. For now we have to keep it at bay. As a region and continent we must become stronger and more united in order to attack the cancer directly and that time will one day come.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you are forgetting who supported them, and who supported the spread of their ideology...

Why shouldn't they??? The Taliban factor solved there biggest issue (Soviet Union). I repeat if today Taliban/AQ start war against Iran, USA will support it...

US supported OBL, AQ to defeat soviets, not to terrorise non-sunnis... :) ...

Today USA is supporting Syrian rebel (I am with Asad though) to uproot Asad. Weak enemy (Syrian rebel) is always better than Strong enemy (Asad).

If AQ/Taliban today start war against Iran, West will directly on indirectly support them. West will start funding AQ through ISI or PPP (Pakistani political parties :P)
basically what I'm saying is that the US. is supporting terrorism to achieve its own agenda, and then use war on a terrorism as a reason to invade countries...

Why shouldn't they??? The Taliban factor solved there biggest issue (Soviet Union). I repeat if today Taliban/AQ start war against Iran, USA will support it...

so that makes US. a terrorist state for supporting terrorism...

I think unstable or so called divided countries can equally provide opportunities for Iran as there are opposing factions within these. Where west picks one Iran picks the other. An interesting question for pakistani members is where we can see iranian influence in Pakistan, if at all?

basically what I'm saying is that the US. is supporting terrorism to achieve its own agenda, and then use war on a terrorism as a reason to invade countries...

so that makes US. a terrorist state for supporting terrorism...

Agree, not only USA many country support terrorists to serve there purpose. Why only west? east also support rebels/terrorists/militants.... I oppose American agression on Iraq but support defeat of Taliban. by the way thats different issue.

One of our Iraninan brother Abii has posted a matured post. I agree with him.

I think unstable or so called divided countries can equally provide opportunities for Iran as there are several factions within these. Where west picks one Iran picks the other. An interesting question for pakistani members is where we can see iranian influence in Pakistan, if at all?

The most important thing is the difference of Shiet –Sunnis persists in the greater Middle East and no one can deny that. The differences come out in open whenever there is a crisis and the Iraqi power transfer (shift) has opened the gate for the differences to be settled on majority –minority basis.

Shiets got the desired result in Iraq now it’s the Sunnites turn to get their share of domination in Syria. Until the natural shift of power won’t take place in Syria the problem will be continued unabated.

The previously common differences in the region were of ethnic or nationalism orientations are now getting replaced with the religious differences between shiets and Sunnites.This is more of a war of regional hegemony amongst the major regional powers and it will only get settled with the reintegration of West Asia amongst the major blocks or unions.

The role of the United State or western power is not as significant as it used to be in twentieth century. Natural resources of region are still important for world economy but Russia, central Asia, African and Americas also posses huge natural energy resources and that has reduced the role of west in the Middle Eastern region. In coming years we will see the involvement of west will be more marginalized but that will not subdue the hostility amongst the countries as the region was divided by the same western powers and needed to be integrated by the regional powers but the process of reintegration is and will be very bloody and chaotic.

Since you are calling us terrorist for that. May I ask, are you happy with America's intervention in Iraq? Are you happy that Saddam is toppled? If yes, why? Are you seeing all those nightmares Saddam have done to your Shia brothers? So yes, you are happy with America's intervention. It led to the cockiness of Shia that went widespread all over the net and public after Saddam of Iraq was abolished. So it's obvious that you sided with America.

How exactly did America went through Iraq with all those land vehicles? It's simple, Iran is a neighbour with Iraq and Saddam and Iran have absolute no relationship with Iran and the majority of the Iranians are Shia so yes Iran welcomed America's intervention in Iraq so they planned to deploy troops and vehicles in Iran to cross the Wast through Iraqi border. Same to Syria as Assad's is an Alawite Shia, he welcomed the other America's division that would cross the the East border to Iraq. Simple as that, US invaded Iraq easily. Surprise that they gave Iraq to Iran and now you can see the governments are dominated by Shias with no freedom for Suunis.

You are blaming us for killing the Shia in the Pakistania bombing. May I ask, what about the two million and yet counting Iraq Suuni's been butchered by the Shias? what about the Syrian Suunis and yet counting been butchered by Assad's army, Iranian revolutionary guard and Hezbollah? what about the no rights for Suuni's in Iran and the killing against the Suunis such top scholars in Iran? What about the Shia Iran mediating in the Gulf region? What about the Shias that welcomed US intervention in Afghanistan and now the Afgan government is dominated by Shias and they are slaughtering Suunis along with NATO and US?

Can you explain this to me? Those bombings in Pakistan are useless, they did the right thing because Shias are savages that doesn't understand the language of "peace" but the language of "force".

when U.S is officially admitting they have created Al-Qaeda yet some members try to ignore It, ignore the fact right now they are fighting Syrian government, the fact that they have never threaten Israel.
wahhabis aren't zombis, but they receive miss info, and where is the source of these miss info? who has brought Arab dictators into power? who is supporting them right now? you can bring out a cancer tumor, but another one will appear, we should destroy the cause, and for the cause you should seek in western regimes.

As an Iranian, you should know, that the west is the cause of 90%+ of the world's problems.

Iran is under UN sanctions where as Pakistan has over the years got billions dollars in US aid, without US aid and free weapons US has provided it would have been virtually impossible for Pakistan to survive and still it is Pakistan which has been strangely producing suicide bomber against US instead of the Iranians. Seems Iran has outsourced its Hate for America to sunni Pakistan. :P

Iran is under UN sanctions where as Pakistan has over the years got billions dollars in US aid, without US aid and free weapons US has provided it would have been virtually impossible for Pakistan to survive and still it is Pakistan which has been strangely producing suicide bomber against US instead of the Iranians. Seems Iran has outsourced its Hate for America to sunni Pakistan. :P

brainfart lol

Back
Top Bottom