What's new

Iranian Jets and Iranian pilots about to bombard Sunni city's in Iraq

I don't think you read my previous Post just like @Serpentine, so I will repeat myself.

Saudis have no affinity with Extremist groups like ISIS, but they have vital interest in Iraq on account of the Sunni Population of IRAQ. An Iranian presence in Iraq will strengthen the hands of Noori Al Maliki against the Sunnis of Iraq.

An Iranian Force in Iraq will be crossing the red line. Even Iranians made a Public Statement against Foreign Interference in Iraq which is why I doubt Iranians would be so foolish to interfere in Iraq.

Al Maliki is right now at the height of his power, what else can the man do? He has already ruled Iraq since 2006 the only thing left is for him to lose power now. Iranians first made a statement claiming to be willing to work with NATO in Iraq but then reports came about that the US is asking Maliki to step down in exchange for support and then the Supreme leader came out with a statement denouncing any outsider interference in Iraq. You have to follow the timeline bro. :D

But this cannot be proven or disproven as KSA has not entered any major wars and the conflict KSA has entered it came out victories. Whether it was internal fighting (Al-Qaeda in the 2000's) or the Houthi's.

So I think such conclusions are based on events that took place 20-30 years ago when the army was not even as professional/well equipped and prepared as it is now.

Today KSA has a top notch military that regularly is in contact with the best militaries and doing drills/training with them.

I have no doubt that ISIS would be dealt in a matter of weeks in KSA if they gained a football in 1 entire region for instance.

Well you can disagree and yes many such things cannot be proven or dis-proven currently so it is entirely based on opinion of the people who have trained with troops whether or not it holds true depends on if a war breaks out. No doubt KSA would smash ISIS, I mentioned it earlier it is easy to claim victory when no one shot back at you. :lol:

Anyway I doubt KSA would enter Iraq as ISIS getting stopped actually supports them.

Last edited:
Al Maliki is right now at the height of his power, what else can the man do? He has already ruled Iraq since 2006 the only thing left is for him to lose power now. Iranians first made a statement claiming to be willing to work with NATO in Iraq but then reports came about that the US is asking Maliki to step down in exchange for support and then the Supreme leader came out with a statement denouncing any outsider interference in Iraq. You have to follow the timeline bro. :D

Well you can disagree and yes many such things cannot be proven or dis-proven currently so it is entirely based on opinion of the people who have trained with troops whether or not it holds true depends on if a war breaks out. No doubt KSA would smash ISIS, I mentioned it earlier it is easy to claim victory when no one shot back at you. :lol:

Anyway I doubt KSA would enter Iraq as ISIS getting stopped actually supports them.

Of course it is in KSA's interest that the ISIS retards are defeated as their main objective is to conquer KSA so they can get control of Makkah and Madinah. They have openly said that this is their primary goal. Also having unrest in a neighboring country, a brotherly Arab country moreover, would be an absurd wish. Especially when Yemen is already unstable and AAP are already present there and threatening KSA.

What we just need is for the Palestine-Israel conflict to erupt so our Northwestern borders will be insecure, Jordan to get on fire, Egypt across the Red Sea to run into a huge civil war, Sudan to get on fire too on our Southwestern borders across the Red Sea, Iran to get attacked on our Eastern border across the Gulf, the regimes of UAE to be toppled by MB elements, the Kuwaiti regime to be toppled by ISIS supporters, Iraq to burn further and Oman to be invaded by India as they want to control the Western shores of the Arabian Sea, Bahrain to be ruled by Shia extremists and Qatar to blow up due to a huge gas leak.

:lol:

Iran will not involve at all unless until they strike inside iran

those are iraqi jets that have been returned actually.. flown by former iraqi SU-25 pilots
during the war a few Iraqis/pilots came to Iran with the plane (and became refugees)) and i heard that Iran decided to give back the planes to Irak to show Iran helps some war.. but the pilots as you say are not Iranians.

As well Russia said to deliver planes to help you . i could read in the news yesterday. in the same new USA will help with drones .

Iraq used to have 70-80 SU-25's, the last one was seen flying in 2002.

There are surely enough pilots still capable of flying the 10 purchased Su-25's. And even if there isn't, mercenary Russian pilot can fly them. Who cares anyway many Pakistani pilots flew for Arab air forces.

Just a bunch of propaganda.
It's not. Look at the side by side pictures. Serial numbers match and there's fresh paint where there were Iranian flags. The camo scheme is Iranian too and no other country uses that scheme.
'Iranian Attack Jets Deployed' To Help Iraq Fight ISIS

And why are you unhappy? One of those rare times that akhoonds do something half right.

I hope so. That would mean your saudi brothers are being bombed by us as we speak.

hope so. That would mean your saudi brothers are being bombed by us as we speak.

Hardly any Saudis in Iraq, and even if there were Saudis in there they're not my brothers.

You lads watched the video? those smoke trails are a MANPAD shooters dream

Don't turn this into Iranian vs Arab thing. Events of recent weeks has only validated my point that these mofos are not fighting for anyone but their own. So its in best interest of all the neighboring countries to assist and crush these cretins while they still can. Don't allow this cancer to metastasize. Right now this is the best Iran could contribute, if you think that you could do better then dispatch your pilots and planes and help the Iraqi people.

Hardly any Saudis in Iraq, and even if there were Saudis in there they're not my brothers.
3/4 of all suicide bombers in Iraq, since 2003, have been saudi citizens. Saudi citizens are also fighting in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria as we speak.

3/4 of all suicide bombers in Iraq, since 2003, have been saudi citizens. Saudi citizens are also fighting in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria as we speak.

Well that means Saudis are fearless warriors by nature, after all their ancestors are the ones who demolished your empire.

look ISIS is even worrying saudis , if they evern managed to get their hands on iraq their next destination would be saudi royal family not iran :lol:

Well that means Saudis are fearless warriors by nature, after all their ancestors are the ones who demolished your empire.

What about 600-000 deads by Abu Muslim Khorasani ?

Before Islam u were small tribes that fought each other. Islam made u powerful. Iran has 7000 years history and 5500 years writen history while saudi only were tribes in desert. ;)

look ISIS is even worrying saudis , if they evern managed to get their hands on iraq their next destination would be saudi royal family not iran :lol:

I am pretty sure they said Baghdad then Tehran than Saudis then the world. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom