What's new

Iranian Jets and Iranian pilots about to bombard Sunni city's in Iraq

I seriously doubt IRAN would make the blunder of Interfering in IRAQ.

Pathetic Iranian Air Force in Iraq would bring in the Royal Saudi Air Force in action and Iran would be no match for this awesome Power.

The last thing we need is to have these two Muslim Nations at each others throat.

What a stupid post, think again before posting

Pathetic Iranian Air Force in Iraq would bring in the Royal Saudi Air Force in action and Iran would be no match for this awesome Power.

Really? You think this is call of duty or what?
Are you suggesting that Saudis will enter a war to protect ISIL and declare war on Iran for bunch of bearded scums?

Don't watch too many action movies or they will seriously affect your judgement on world affairs and ability to think logically.

air force commander said combat aircraft have been purchased from China in a recent interview, that could be the JF-17 they have been evaluating for a long time

Not likely. The Chinese do not have any production facilities for the JF17 up and running only Pakistan does because the Chinese have not inducted the bird in their AF. At least that is what I read on the thread about Burma buying these birds.

I seriously doubt IRAN would make the blunder of Interfering in IRAQ.

The last thing we need is to have these two Muslim Nations at each others throat.

:lol: You are overselling their abilities. Not to mention their motivation to enter Iraq.

Really? You think this is call of duty or what?
Are you suggesting that Saudis will enter a war to protect ISIL and declare war on Iran for bunch of bearded scums?

Don't watch too many action movies or they will seriously affect your judgement on world affairs and ability to think logically.

Considering the rivalry between your Nation and KSA , it is quite predictable that if you stationed your Aircrafts in Iraq KSA will definitely respond and react violently. The Saudis have no affinity for ISIS but they have vital interest in IRAQ with regards to the Sunni Population of IRAQ. An Iranian Presence in Iraq to bolster MALIKI's hand will not please the Saudis.

If you don't understand this basic equation, it is you who may have been smoking some funny stuff.

Get real and argue logically.

:lol: You are overselling their abilities.

Really ?

You would pitch F-15 Eagle against 80's Soviet era Junk ?

Go easy on those funny cigarettes , pal......

Last edited:
Iran is kind of allowing Sunni militant groups to launch a series of attacks in Iranian territory and when i said sunni militant groups then ISIL is not the only group that exist in the region, there are many others. South Eastern region of Iran is already too much exposed , Its just a matter of time that when these groups are going to launch their campaign. I have much speculations regarding to Levant to Pakistan region. Lets see how much my speculations will be proven correct.

Considering the rivalry between your Nation and KSA , it is quite predictable that if you stationed your Aircrafts in Iraq KSA will definitely respond and react violently. The Saudis have no affinity for ISIS but they have vital interest in IRAQ with regards to the Sunni Population of IRAQ. An Iranian Presence in Iraq to bolster MALIKI's hand will not please the Saudis.

If you don't understand this basic equation, it is you who may have been smoking some funny stuff.

Really ?

KSA will never intervene , the situation don't supports KSA's interest.

You are the one who should get real, if Saudis wanted to do anything, they would do it in Syria, bombing already exhausted SAA forces. I'm really disappointed considering that you previously said you are a grown adult, but the narrative you used now is indeed childish.

I believe it's partly confirmed that Iran has sent it's Frogfoots and some pilots to Iraq, where is KSA now?

No disrespect, but Saudi declaring war on Iran over ISIS is ridiculous and stupid.

Really ?

It's not about having F-15s, it's about having the will or courage to declare war on another nation with them, let's see how that works out.

Last edited:

Really ?

They got good equipment but like I said they are not known for their fighting prowess and secondly why would Saudis interfere to save ISIS?

They got good equipment but like I said they are not known for their fighting prowess and secondly why would Saudis interfere to save ISIS?

What do you mean "not known". You do know that the founders and majority of the forces of the 4 (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid) of the 14 biggest empires in world history came from what is now KSA? Let alone numerous ancient Semitic peoples that migrated from what is now KSA (Arabian Peninsula) and founded empires in the ME way before Islam.
If you are talking about the more modern age then KSA was never been a Western colony, most parts of KSA have never been ruled by outsiders and all the military conflicts KSA has entered since it's founding have been victorious.

Also Saudi Arabians as a people have a warrior past.

If you are referring to experience in numerous wars/prolonged conflicts then you are right. But that's another thing altogether.

Also this is ridiculous. KSA is not invading other countries unless asked. Only Bahrain is a recent example. ISIS? They have no connection to the government of KSA nor would KSA invade Iraq. That's utter ridiculous.

Iran is not going to do it either.

I don't think you read my previous Post just like @Serpentine, so I will repeat myself.

Saudis have no affinity with Extremist groups like ISIS, but they have vital interest in Iraq on account of the Sunni Population of IRAQ. An Iranian presence in Iraq will strengthen the hands of Noori Al Maliki against the Sunnis of Iraq.

An Iranian Force in Iraq will be crossing the red line. Even Iranians made a Public Statement against Foreign Interference in Iraq which is why I doubt Iranians would be so foolish to interfere in Iraq.

I don't think you read my previous Post just like @Serpentine, so I will repeat myself.

Saudis have no affinity with Extremist groups like ISIS, but they have vital interest in Iraq on account of the Sunni Population of IRAQ. An Iranian presence in Iraq will strengthen the hands of Noori Al Maliki against the Sunnis of Iraq.

An Iranian Force in Iraq will be crossing the red line. Even Iranians made a Public Statement against Foreign Interference in Iraq which is why I doubt Iranians would be so foolish to interfere in Iraq.

Brother, Iran are not stupid enough to do such a thing as this will have political repercussions from the entire Arab world outside of Syria and Iraq. Also there is no need for that.

If anything it will either be the Americans or Russians. There is no reason to believe otherwise. IF there will be any foreign interference (directly). Iraqis will have to deal with it. Others (neighbors) will only interfere if their security is at stake.

Look at Syria. Nobody has invaded that country directly. Only financial support/covert operations.

KSA also cares about Iraqi Shia Arabs as they are direct neighbors and fellow Arabs and Muslims. It's that part of Iraq that borders KSA directly. The people of that part of Iraq are very close to those in KSA. Be it Samawah or Basra.

What do you mean "not known". You do know that the founders and majority of the forces of the 4 (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid) of the 14 biggest empires in world history came from what is now KSA? Let alone numerous ancient Semitic peoples that migrated from what is now KSA (Arabian Peninsula) and founded empires in the ME way before Islam.
If you are talking about the more modern age then KSA was never been a Western colony, most parts of KSA have never been ruled by outsiders and all the military conflicts KSA has entered since it's founding have been victorious.

Also Saudi Arabians as a people have a warrior past.

If you are referring to experience in numerous wars/prolonged conflicts then you are right. But that's another thing altogether.

Also this is ridiculous. KSA is not invading other countries unless asked. Only Bahrain is a recent example. ISIS? They have no connection to the government of KSA nor would KSA invade Iraq. That's utter ridiculous.

Iran is not going to do it either.

I am talking about KSA and the modern statements made about their armed forces by analysts and the like, not the Rashidun or the Abbasids or anyone else. Yes I am talking about fighting in the modern sense not the fighting of the past. Well yeah as for the bold that was my point anyway.

I am talking about KSA and the modern statements made about their armed forces by analysts and the like, not the Rashidun or the Abbasids or anyone else. Yes I am talking about fighting in the modern sense not the fighting of the past. Well yeah as for the bold that was my point anyway.

But this cannot be proven or disproven as KSA has not entered any major wars and the conflicts that KSA has entered it came out victories. Whether it was internal fighting (Al-Qaeda in the 2000's) or the Houthi's.

So I think such conclusions are based on events that took place 20-30 years ago when the army was not even as professional/well equipped and prepared as it is now. There is a huge difference from back then and now.

Today KSA has a top notch military that regularly is in contact with the best militaries and doing drills/training with them.

I don't have to talk about the equipment either which is also among the very best in the world.

I have no doubt that ISIS would be dealt with in a matter of weeks in KSA if they gained a foothold in 1 entire region for instance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom