What's new

Iranian Jets and Iranian pilots about to bombard Sunni city's in Iraq

I am pretty sure they said Baghdad then Tehran than Saudis then the world. :lol:
I think when they get to iran's border they get realistic , they see it's not what they thought it was , so they'll go for the saudi royal family instead of iranian girls :lol: and fulfill bin laden's prophecy too

At least someone is manning up to the ISIS thugs.

I am not too much into the ISIS or ISIL thing so let me ask you, to explain to me, how these ISIS guys are thugs, especially when the US Government blames the Shia Iraqi Government for isolating the Sunni population and on top of that my suspicion that Saudi Arabia may be supporting ISIL.

crazy Iran....Iran would later have to face the revenge attacks....not to be forgotten.

Here's the reason why imo ISIS's caliphate would endanger saudi arabia more than iran: cause unlike the rest of the muslim world the iranian people simply don't care about islam anymore , so ISIS's boast of islam would naturally threaten any other neighboring country who boasts islam , that being saudi arabia

Well that means Saudis are brainless warriors by nature

No good warrior would do suicidal attacks, unless, it is his only chance to save a bigger number of his own friends, and there is no other solution.

What do you mean "not known". You do know that the founders and majority of the forces of the 4 (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid) of the 14 biggest empires in world history came from what is now KSA? Let alone numerous ancient Semitic peoples that migrated from what is now KSA (Arabian Peninsula) and founded empires in the ME way before Islam.
If you are talking about the more modern age then KSA was never been a Western colony, most parts of KSA have never been ruled by outsiders and all the military conflicts KSA has entered since it's founding have been victorious.

Also Saudi Arabians as a people have a warrior past.

If you are referring to experience in numerous wars/prolonged conflicts then you are right. But that's another thing altogether.

Also this is ridiculous. KSA is not invading other countries unless asked. Only Bahrain is a recent example. ISIS? They have no connection to the government of KSA nor would KSA invade Iraq. That's utter ridiculous.

Iran is not going to do it either.
I can have a lengthy discussion with you about the Abbasid , and why KSA were not a western Colony also Ira n was not a western Colony

It's not. Look at the side by side pictures. Serial numbers match and there's fresh paint where there were Iranian flags. The camo scheme is Iranian too and no other country uses that scheme.
'Iranian Attack Jets Deployed' To Help Iraq Fight ISIS

And why are you unhappy? One of those rare times that akhoonds do something half right.

I hope so. That would mean your saudi brothers are being bombed by us as we speak.

Probably photoshopped.

Now all Khaliji states and KSA is backing up Iranian move, but very silently. They already assess the potential threat from these extremist . It has nothing to do with Sunni or Shia. In Pakistan same element has destroy the whole society and economy. Now army is taking operation , should Pakistani people take it as operation against sunni.....what a nonsense. These people destroying the countries. And people still having sympathy for them .....

Now all Khaliji states and KSA is backing up Iranian move, but very silently. They already assess the potential threat from these extremist . It has nothing to do with Sunni or Shia. In Pakistan same element has destroy the whole society and economy. Now army is taking operation , should Pakistani people take it as operation against sunni.....what a nonsense. These people destroying the countries. And people still having sympathy for them .....
KSA, and other khalijis are clearly supporting ISIS with all of their power. What "silent backing up Iranians" are you talking about? :lol:

i think he means KSA has decided not to comment on ISIS cause they feel threatened too , perhaps more than iran.

Ok what's the latest @Jihad_?

Are these Iraqi Sunnis being bombed by Irani Mullahs?

or it was just a sectarian puke rumor mongering?

Do not be naive bro,Saudi and USA are behind ISIS second by second! Their equipments which are so advanced are American and Saudi is behind ISIS directly! USA has traind ISIS in Turkey and Jordan by their professional militans. USA deliver their equipments to Saudi and they transfer thosh trashes to Jordan and then ISIS receipt them. Most of ISIS cars are Saudian and have Saudi number. If ISIS did not have Saudi and USA's support,could not survive only for one day!!

Farsis.:lol:

Empty claims once again.

That Abii idiot is really something. Making false claims as usual before getting banned.:lol:

Still traumatized because we Arabs finished his entity off 1400 years ago and changed it forever. Poor thing.

Last edited:
I think Iranians are flying the planes, has iraqi tv interviewed the pilots?

I think Iranians are flying the planes, has iraqi tv interviewed the pilots?

they would be assasinated
They say Former Iraqi su 25 pilots are flying them, evidence doesn't exist.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom