What's new

Iranian Guards vow to hit any country that Stages Attack

mr.big mouth your mullah offer billions pakistan for buy our nukes its confirmed. we help you to build centrifuges but after iraq attacked you guys pissed off and hand over our nuclear material to UN if you forget . let me remember you iranian celebrations of 5% enriched uranium few months back .and paksitan did it in 70s when your queen sleep with US president and Iranians girls nude dance in disco clubs of Tehran and beaches or iran that time your fathers mothers never dream iran of today or nuclear iran but that time pakistanis was working somewhere on kahuta for make nuclear bombs since 1975. know your place before open your mouth or i will give you more taste .
That's all BS,You always like to say Pakistan helped Iran,but can't even provide a proof.Who confirmed that?A.Q Khan?I don't buy what he says.Iran has always denied receiving help from Pakistan.
Ok let's assume you started enriching sooner that us?So what?Iran had a nuclear program back in 50s,only a decade after a country named Pakistan came in to the world.
And today,Where is Iran in terms of scientific growth and where is Pakistan?No offense to my Pakistani brothers,but you should see where you are Today.

That's all BS,You always like to say Pakistan helped Iran,but can't even provide a proof.Who confirmed that?A.Q Khan?I don't buy what he says.Iran has always denied receiving help from Pakistan.
Ok let's assume you started enriching sooner that us?So what?Iran had a nuclear program back in 50s,only a decade after a country named Pakistan came in to the world.
And today,Where is Iran in terms of scientific growth and where is Pakistan?No offense to my Pakistani brothers,but you should see where you are Today.

you are right look where is iran today .i agree just look it please in international media you are near to destroy under sanction and a rouge state on earth which is busy day night for talk on tv make paint on chines weapons and play games here and there . and pakistan can't match iran in this . regarding prove you need to grow up to use google i think so .mushraf in his interview clearly told that when UN IAEA give me proves and systems designs material made in pakistan which they got from iran i have no choice then accept it .i know you guys live in dream lands and self false proud .there is thousands of news links interviews and articles on international media they claim pakistan helped iran in both nukes and missiles but i know only iranis can assume the world

you are right look where is iran today .i agree just look it please in international media you are near to destroy under sanction and a rouge state on earth which is busy day night for talk on tv make paint on chines weapons and play games here and there . and pakistan can't match iran in this . regarding prove you need to grow up to use google i think so .mushraf in his interview clearly told that when UN IAEA give me proves and systems designs material made in pakistan which they got from iran i have no choice then accept it .i know you guys live in dream lands and self false proud .there is thousands of news links interviews and articles on international media they claim pakistan helped iran in both nukes and missiles but i know only iranis can assume the world
I don't give a crap what international media says.even under sanctions,Iran is way more powerful than Pakistan.now what you have?do you have some independence?American drones are alwaysin your air space,killing innocents and you are unable even to protest.Nato kills your soldiers you can't fight back.Iran has a lot of problems,i know but i'm happy living in a country that others don't humiliate it's soverignity.
About Iran asking Pakistan for nuclear weapons,i don't know if that's true.but if it is it was during the war with iraq and when Saddam was using chemical weapons on Iran.maybe Iran wanted the nuke to scare him.but right now,Iran doesn't have any nuclear weapons program.

What can Iran do? Lets see India and China are ignoring the sanctions. Europe just don't want to buy it so you decided to threaten to close the Hormuz that other nations need to transport their own oil? Since Iran has been under sanctions before I say you should just endured like you have so before.

You missed the whole point, Iran isnt closing Strait if they CAN export oil, to somewhere. As long as China (or someone else) would buy the oil, Iran will endure sanctions just fine.

However, if US reaches its goal and China, India, etc.WOULDNT buy the oil, and Iran wont be able to export oil AT ALL, THEN Strait will be closed.

So that means invading Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Afghanistan, etc. If you want to prevent possible attacks you have to invade those countries from being attacked more. Something the Japanese regret not doing when attacking Pearl Harbor. They didn't occupy it.

Oh and also blockading the seas for many years as well, something the Japanese also forgot to do.

No war will happen.

But, what if western forces use Pakistani air space for their aerial missions in Iran (drones and related) or launch missiles into Iran from Pakistan territorial waters, or Pakistan providing "logistical support" for the western forces as was in the case after 9/11.

If there's a humanity left in Iranian posters they shall comment on this.

If there was a humanity left in people like you BATMAN your likes wouldn't have accepted to be mercenaries for Bahrain's Khalifa and help him kill and torture Bahrainis for few bucks.

Iran will do anything to make sure that the belt of evil remains; Syria - Iraq - Iran

You missed the whole point, Iran isnt closing Strait if they CAN export oil, to somewhere. As long as China (or someone else) would buy the oil, Iran will endure sanctions just fine.

However, if US reaches its goal and China, India, etc.WOULDNT buy the oil, and Iran wont be able to export oil AT ALL, THEN Strait will be closed.

Then they don't need to threaten to close the Hormuz in the first place after all those announcements would they???

Just wait till Asad is down and then your ambitions of this belt will be cut short.
It's not about Assad at all.with or without Assad you and your kinds are too little to confront Iran.All of the GCC dictators together.

It's not about Assad at all.with or without Assad you and your kinds are too little to confront Iran.All of the GCC dictators together.
GCC dictators vs Iran dictator ? where did you find out this could happen?

Back
Top Bottom