What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Thats scenario propabably will never happen, let me give you the correct one. Apache will be flying/hovering at more then 10.000ft, He spots any human with its advanced FLIR systems, kill him, done. As they say in USAF 'The enemy dies relaxed'.

I can appreciate a good industry and a product as said several times earlier, But this is totally useless if its just for helicopters, Propably will see much more action in Anti-material roles.
In a real war, only pilots willing to suicide will fly at high height. If you can't understand this, then I can't do anything about.
If this magical FLIR thing is so powerful, why apache helicopters can't hit afghan rebels?:lol:
why they decided to build GFAS?
Apache to field ground fire-detection system

as I can see your believe in apache is even more than it's creators.

after all not every helicopter is armed.

and what kind of idiot sniper shoots at those parts?:lol:

Unlike most aircraft, the chassis and skin of the Apache do more than just serve as a supporting structure and enclosure. This machine was designed to operate in the middle of a battlefield, and as such, taking hits is unavoidable. The basic structure of the AH-64A allows it to get hit and still continue to operate.

The crew area, the drive systems, and the hydraulics are covered with high-impact armor and fragmentation shields. This armor is designed to stop the 23mm High Explosive Incendiary cannon projectile fired from the feared Soviet ZSU-23-4 Shilka mobile antiaircraft gun. The rest of the aircraft is, for the most part, invulnerable to fire from .5-inch gun armor-piercing shells.

The parts of the aircraft which are not armor covered are either redundant or deliberately made oversized in order to continue to function when damaged. The main drive shaft could be three inches in size and still perform well, but by increasing the size to seven inches, it's capable of taking a direct hit and continuing to function.
Structure See also Aerospaceweb.org | Aircraft Museum - AH-64 Apache

if you know what 23mm cannon is, you should now this one is only 3mm smaller.

ZU-23 uses 23x152B round
23-28a.jpg

20mm CANNON CARTRIDGES AFTER 1945
20x110 (HS.404: Swiss API),
20x102 (US M39 and M61 Vulcan, GIAT 20M621),
20x110 USN (Mark 11 and 12 aircraft guns),
20x128 (Oerlikon KAA, also used in Meroka CIWS),
20x139 (HS 820 - now called Oerlikon KAD - M139 in US service - and also used in Rh 202, GIAT 20M693 / Vektor GI-2),
20x82 (Vektor GA-1: the MG 151/20, still in production!)
20mm3.jpg

3mm can make a lot of different, depending on which 20mm round you're comparing to...
ModernNavalAA.jpg

In a real war, only pilots willing to suicide will fly at high height. If you can't understand this, then I can't do anything about.
If this magical FLIR thing is so powerful, why apache helicopters can't hit afghan rebels?:lol:
why they decided to build GFAS?
Apache to field ground fire-detection system

as I can see your believe in apache is even more than it's creators.

after all not every helicopter is armed.

Stop talking out of your **** will you?

Apache has a deathly combat record in Afhghanistan for crushing and obliturating Taliban pigs.

Rucrash -

The enemy dies relax, as they say in USAF.

Just image that being Iranian troops, That will open yours eyes to reality a little.

so , now we have these weapon against helicopter ...

1- ZU-23 .... ( include mobile system - on tactical vehicle )
2- Misaq 2 MANPAD
3-Arash
4-Ya Zahra anti air defense system
5- Raad

and soon , UAV with air to air combat ability ....

Apache has a deathly combat record in Afhghanistan for crushing and obliturating Taliban pigs.

Rucrash -

Just image that being Iranian troops, That will open yours eyes to reality a little.
as I said before this weapon uses surprise factor,sniper wont show his position until he has firing chance. but cause you are burning right now, you are unable to understand this.

Rucrash -

Hypocrisy level infinity:
Taliban PIGS which become the FREE SYRIAN ARMY when on the payroll of turkey. :omghaha:

as I said before this weapon uses surprise factor,sniper wont show his position until he has firing chance. but cause you are burning right now, you are unable to understand this.

Are you serious? You are actually doubting a FLIR system? Dude wether you shoot first or not, The heat signiture of the sniper is continues, You will be spotted with such ease that the pilots will propabaly have a good laugh before obliturating its enemy...

Hypocrisy level infinity:
Taliban PIGS which become the FREE SYRIAN ARMY when on the payroll of turkey. :omghaha:

Couldnt care less, As long as its our puppet.

Couldnt care less, As long as its our puppet.

I really feel sorry for you and your lowly and inhumane attitudes.

The difference between you and us is that we don't call those who we support puppets and pigs and we don't use them to do our dirty work. We supported Hezbollah, Palestine, Syria, and the Bosnians . . . and we gave them every kind of support: money, political, arms, and we respected them to the utmost extent and fought alongside them and even gave our lives and gave martyrs supporting them. But when I see your attitude . . . PUPPETS . . . PIGS . . . you truly disgust me.

I really feel sorry for you and your lowly and inhumane attitudes.

The difference between you and us is that we don't call those who we support puppets and pigs and we don't use them to do our dirty work. We supported Hezbollah, Palestine, Syria, and the Bosnians . . . and we gave them every kind of support: money, political, arms, and we respected them to the utmost extent and fought alongside them and even gave our lives and gave martyrs supporting them. But when I see your attitude . . . PUPPETS . . . PIGS . . . you truly disgust me.

Cut the crap, are you gonna run hand-in-hand in a field of flowers together next? In the end its all bussenis, as we speak groups like hezbollahs are considering to change sides to FSA, Because its simply benefits them, They couldnt care less about Iran or Turkey for that mather. The point is everyone does everything for its own interests.

No, I must be the person to feel sorry for you to live in such delusion, knowing the difference between 'Brothers' and 'friends' is crucial in politics, FSA is a friend we use for our benefit, as they use us for there own. Thats how the world works braindeath retard, seems the hypcocrisy is strong in you since Iran is no different at all, they might not show it, But its just how it is. I accepts it for what it is, Its not about how i see the world, but simply how it actually is currently. Cry me a river cry baby :lol:

btw, try not to avoid the actual subject

Cut the crap, are you gonna run hand-in-hand in a field of flowers together next? In the end its all bussenis, as we speak groups like hezbollahs are considering to change sides to FSA, Because its simply benefits them, They couldnt care less about Iran or Turkey for that mather. The point is everyone does everything for its own interests.

No, I must be the person to feel sorry for you to live in such delusion, knowing the difference between 'Brothers' and 'friends' is crucial in politics, FSA is a friend we use for our benefit, as they use us for there own. Thats how the world works braindeath retard, seems the hypcocrisy is strong in you since Iran is no different at all, they might not show it, But its just how it is. I accepts it for what it is, Its not about how i see the world, but simply how it actually is currently. Cry me a river cry baby :lol:

btw, try not to avoid the actual subject

There is an English proverb which says: Every madman thinks all other men mad . . .

Back
Top Bottom