What's new

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farsi should stop claiming Turkic history. It is really annoying. Just be proud on your own history. Seljuk ruled whole middle east including Turkey and Iran. Saying it was farsi empire means it is not a Turkic empire.

just look at the founders of some of those empires and you will see that they are Turkic. whether those leaders adopted Persian or whatever culture later on doesnt matter since his subjects were mostly Persians and other local people. Thats logical, but some of you guys think that these Turkic leaders and local Turkics cut off every connection with their Turkic roots once they ruled over Persians. If that was the matter, Turks, Azeri's and Turkmens wouldnt even know about their id now. one dude even called Azeri's brainwashed for sticking to their id :D well, for that matter we can call each other partial Americans as well due Americanization/westernization if you think through it. it's pathetic how some are using silly arguments to claim these empires for themselves without at least even giving some credits to the Turkics :)

@Kaan

I hope you're not taking threads like this seriously. These are just for people to troll :D I am guilty of it.
In real life, you're my brother. Believe me, I care nothing about race,ethinicty etc in real life. People say a lot of trash on the internet, usually because we have nothing better to do.

Life is too short to worry about such things. History is history and if we spend too much time dwelling over it, we'll be history and lost in it. It's better to free ourselves from these thing because they are meaningless. We need to look at things from a different perspective and not just just think about race.

Peace buddy

@Kaan

I hope you're not taking threads like this seriously. These are just for people to troll :D I am guilty of it.
In real life, you're my brother. Believe me, I care nothing about race,ethinicty etc in real life. People say a lot of trash on the internet, usually because we have nothing better to do.

Life is too short to worry about such things. History is history and if we spend too much time dwelling over it, we'll be history and lost in it. It's better to free ourselves from these thing because they are meaningless. We need to look at things from a different perspective and not just just think about race.

Peace buddy
o_O

I didn't ban you.

The regime has made it so much that They are used to live on lies. The isolation from the rest of the World makes them very interesting.

They claim :The safavid is Iranic but the rulers were Turkic, but they were actually Turkified.

Turks live from China to Germany, There are 7 Turk countries in the World; but they still try to believe in their isolated World and its fiction.

Why you turks try to show yourselves stupid here?
Whole of our azeri kings,born in Iran , lived in Iran,their ministers, army , people were Iranian.
Eg Seljuk king was war minister in Samanid emipre,after Samanid empire he reached the power.
None of our kings were not turksih since they didn't lived or born in Turkey.
Safavid empire were Azeri but they fought ottaman.

Seljuk Empire 1037

642px-Seljuk_Empire_locator_map.svg.png

Kawarezmian Empire 1190

Khwarezmian_Empire_1190_1220.png

Ilkhanate Empire 1256

Ilkhanate_in_1256%E2%80%931353.PNG

Muzaffarid and Ilkhanate Empire 1365

%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86_-_%DA%86%D9%88%D9%BE%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86_-_%DB%B1%DB%B3%DB%B3%DB%B7-%DB%B1%DB%B4%DB%B3%DB%B2_%D9%85%DB%8C%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C.png

Timurid Empire 1370–1507

Timurid_Dynasty_821_-_873_%28AH%29.png

Safavid Empire 1501-1736
800px-Map_Safavid_persia.png

1729persian_gulf.jpg

ممالک اِیران

Afsharid Empire 1736–1796

800px-AfsharidEmpireIran.png

Qajar dynasty 1796-1925 and the parts that splitted from Iran(Hindu kush,afghanistan,balochistan,azerbaijan,armenia,turkmenistan,persian gulf districts)

721px-Map_Iran_1900-en.png

In all of these beautiful pics (sickly because we lost many parts of Iran) and Iranian empires before Islam , Iranian with any nation always ruled Turkey.
Wasalam

Cut the crap you all people.
I would say you all would be the slaughtered soldiers of the very front line of those so called humorous battles for nonsense, whom would be forgotten in less than a blink of an eye.
These f@king me Persian you Turkic things are the issues made, for just the sole sake of not to be solved ever.
When are you idiot kids are going to understand that?

Why you turks try to show yourselves stupid here?
Whole of our azeri kings,born in Iran , lived in Iran,their ministers, army , people were Iranian.
Eg Seljuk king was war minister in Samanid emipre,after Samanid empire he reached the power.
None of our kings were not turksih since they didn't lived or born in Turkey.
Safavid empire were Azeri but they fought ottaman.

The mod is responsible for this thread, i tried to explain, failed and the Show started.

you should decide what Iran and Iranian mean in your World and compare it with modern world; and then read some terms and their usage in academic literatüre in the modern world, and then start to clasify WHO is WHO, for the rest of the World do it in this way; maybe your isolated World and mullah do no let you keep it up, but then please just go into silence and listen to the modern World people like us.

As I said Iran is for now a geographical name; Iranian is a politic name, If you think otherwise then you will have serious problems waiting for you in the future. Beware Mullah!

Will we next time try to tell you that the World is not flat but...there is gravity so...

Turkish is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.

Turkic people are the speakers of any of the Turkic languages.

Turks refers to the Turkic people.

Basic things man.
the same mistake of calling all the people from sahara to Persian gulf and then down to horn of Africa as Arab because they speak arabic

Well the history of Turks in Anatolia, doesn't just limit itself in the boundaries of Anatolia.
The man in my avatar Mehmet Alparslan, leader of the Selcuk is regarded as one of the ancestors of modern day Turkey. Last time I checked neither he nor his army and empire were Persian.
Today he's still regarded as a Turkic emperor with a Turkic empire.
there were three branch of Seljuk dynasty with three different culture when they assimilated with the local people .

The mod is responsible for this thread, i tried to explain, failed and the Show started.

you should decide what Iran and Iranian mean in your World and compare it with modern world; and then read some terms and their usage in academic literatüre in the modern world, and then start to clasify WHO is WHO, for the rest of the World do it in this way; maybe your isolated World and mullah do no let you keep it up, but then please just go into silence and listen to the modern World people like us.

As I said Iran is for now a geographical name; Iranian is a politic name, If you think otherwise then you will have serious problems waiting for you in the future. Beware Mullah!

Will we next time try to tell you that the World is not flat but...there is gravity so...

49f9f6a5927f28ce5f41a81c2b72dac983c05cac3e8c0c76ce7339335fed700a.jpg

I'm glad that arch troll banned before I came :D

@JEskandari

Nobody is pure, you guys try to explain turkification of Azerbaijan with a ridiculous argument like "their identity was weak" but thats not the reason, if you check the regions in middle east where Turk ethnicity is preserved and people speaks Turkic, they were all the major centers of nomadic migrations, these locals are assimilated because region was dominated by Turkic speakers, when all your neighbours are English speakers, you will start speaking English. there was no state policy to assimilate people, states used local languages in their court as well, there was no reason for them to get assimilated out of nowhere.

Of course these people will be called Turkic, what else ? Celtic ? Iranian is nationality.

We all can claim its part of our history, Iranian ? yes because they were Iran centered states ? Turk ? because they were founded by Turkics, more then that, these Turkic speakers were basically same people with those at Anatolia. Well of course Azeri also have the right to consider its as a part of their modern identity's history.

@Islamic faith&Secularism @Sinan @Kaan

Beyler bende , siz bırakın, aldığımız taraflı eğitim nedeniyle bu tür tartışmalarda tamamen tarafsız olamıyoruz, ben yıllarca yaptığım meditasyonlar ve fiziksel&zihinsel eğitimlerle bu sorunu aştım bana bırakın :D

honestly this forum have more racial argument than stormfront .

and guys before starting a discussion on which is which , its better to agree on what what scale you are going to use in this discussion , here one is claiming base on location another made claim base on language and another base on interbrading . I'll see no end to this discussion.

I'm glad that arch troll banned before I came :D

@JEskandari

Nobody is pure, you guys try to explain turkification of Azerbaijan with a ridiculous argument like "their identity was weak" but thats not the reason, if you check the regions in middle east where Turk ethnicity is preserved and people speaks Turkic, they were all the major centers of nomadic migrations, these locals are assimilated because region was dominated by Turkic speakers, when all your neighbours are English speakers, you will start speaking English. there was no state policy to assimilate people, states used local languages in their court as well, there was no reason for them to get assimilated out of nowhere.

Of course these people will be called Turkic, what else ? Celtic ? Iranian is nationality.

We all can claim its part of our history, Iranian ? yes because they were Iran centered states ? Turk ? because they were founded by Turkics, more then that, these Turkic speakers were basically same people with those at Anatolia. Well of course Azeri also have the right to consider its as a part of their modern identity's history.

@Islamic faith&Secularism @Sinan @Kaan

Beyler bende , siz bırakın, aldığımız taraflı eğitim nedeniyle bu tür tartışmalarda tamamen tarafsız olamıyoruz, ben yıllarca yaptığım meditasyonlar ve fiziksel&zihinsel eğitimlerle bu sorunu aştım bana bırakın :D

No logical explanation will be welcomed in this section; They will either insult you and get ban or just use some words( like Turkification) to get away from the reality; We did for centuries rule Greece, Arab lands, Bulgaria etc. but none of them claims they were Turkified or We(Turks) are Turkified by ourselves(?!), They are still Greeks, Arabs, Bulgarians, They still speak their own languages and practice their own religion; but the only one claiming so is those mullahs. No Greek or Bulgarian claims Ottoman was a Greek/Bulgarian empire, but those mullahs claim Selçuk or Safavid are persian/Iranian empire. I repeat it when i visit this section , i always feel to be on a different planet.

If you still want to go into it, then you have to start with very basic things, for they use terms and academic approach by their feelings... good luck :)

honestly this forum have more racial argument than stormfront .

and guys before starting a discussion on which is which , its better to agree on what what scale you are going to use in this discussion , here one is claiming base on location another made claim base on language and another base on interbrading . I'll see no end to this discussion.

Actually all of them is done by you, look at the title of this thread, and then the post of iranians.

Thank Allah, you start to understand there is a serious problem with the thread.

Last edited:
Beyler bende , siz bırakın, aldığımız taraflı eğitim nedeniyle bu tür tartışmalarda tamamen tarafsız olamıyoruz, ben yıllarca yaptığım meditasyonlar ve fiziksel&zihinsel eğitimlerle bu sorunu aştım bana bırakın

Go on. Anyways, I don't have the will for another discussion.

Actually all of them is done by you, look at the title of this thread, and then the post of iranians.

Thank Allah, you start to understand there is a serious problem with the thread.
not exactly , here somebody opened a thread about Iranian dynasties and then other come here and misunderstood it and so this nonsense that no they can't be Iranian because they are not persian started and then a useless discussion more fitting for stormfront started.
I suggest you go and look at the first 1-2 page of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom