What's new

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your personal prefefence of how to identify others do not chanbe international academic approach to ethnic description of human beings.

You copy past something without giving the source; which shows us how much you know what you are talking about, just copy past somethings and you think you made it.

You will either way admit that Turks ruled you for centuries; Nearly half of population in Iran are Turks; In North west there are two Turk countries, in North east there is another one.

When The reality crushes fiction in the isolated world, you wake up into real world.
didn't gave the source !!!!? then what is the number in quotes ?
and well 50% is a little over the official 20-25% but if you like 50% then well you can believe it.

the problem is those turks who ruled the country become Iranized , they raised their children according to Iranian customs and tradition and consider themselves Iranian not turks.

Also iranians should admit that these states were ruled by turks.

You cant explain why azeris live in your country and speak turkish.:lol:

I speak English better than Persian, I suppose that means I have English blood then? Please stop embarrassing yourself. We are taking about race here, not what langue people speak.

No in my area they say that the seljuks were turks and they also said that turks founded the safavid empire.

The regime has made it so much that They are used to live on lies. The isolation from the rest of the World makes them very interesting.

They claim :The safavid is Iranic but the rulers were Turkic, but they were actually Turkified.

Turks live from China to Germany, There are 7 Turk countries in the World; but they still try to believe in their isolated World and its fiction.

I speak English better than Persian, I suppose that means I have English blood then? Please stop embarrassing yourself. We are taking about race here, not what langue people speak.
Why do some people in iran identify themselves as turkic and others dont?

Also iranians should admit that these states were ruled by turks.

You cant explain why azeris live in your country and speak turkish.:lol:
Azeris are Original Caucasian and Iranian people whose language changed to turkish , they are not turks.

Azeris are Original Caucasian and Iranian people whose language changed to turkish , they are not turks.
why do they identify themselves as turks and not persians?

Ethnic identity and politic identitiy is different; Many people in the World speak more than few languages, but none of them takes serious your intelligence smelling claim.

The regime has made it so much that They are used to live on lies. The isolation from the rest of the World makes them very interesting.

They claim :The safavid is Iranic but the rulers were Turkic, but they were actually Turkified.

Turks live from China to Germany, There are 7 Turk countries in the World; but they still try to believe in their isolated World and its fiction.

He calls Iranic world fictitious when it pre-dates your by thousands of years Tell me, where you Turks during the time of Elamite and Cyrus? You Turks are the last one to talk about fiction since you base you history on a fictional book written by Ferdowsi.

the rulers were mixture of Azeri and Kurds , who later mixed with Iranians of central Iran

didn't gave the source !!!!? then what is the number in quotes ?
and well 50% is a little over the official 20-25% but if you like 50% then well you can believe it.

the problem is those turks who ruled the country become Iranized , they raised their children according to Iranian customs and tradition and consider themselves Iranian not turks.

Your claim is nothing, but self satisfaction fiction.

Turks in Iran look at Azerbaijani and Turkey Turks rather than mullahs.

why do they identify themselves as turks and not persians?

No they don't, only a few brainwashed ones do. Those who go to stadiums etc. Vast majority of them don't deny their Iranic background. Why do you think less and less Azaris are speaking a Turkic language and more Persian?

Ethnic identity and politic identitiy is different; Many people in the World speak more than few languages, but none of them takes serious your intelligence smelling claim.

It seems your lack of English skills is not based on your lack English education but also because you're simply too thick upstairs.
We are talking about race here, not language, culture etc. Genetically they are Iranic, not mongols like your kind.

Your claim is nothing, but self satisfaction fiction.

Turks in Iran look at Azerbaijani and Turkey Turks rather than mullahs.
Honestly Saddam made the same mistake about the people of Khuzestan .
So I suggest you be more careful about your claim and don't try to test it.

Webmaster already knows and he doesn't care. I remeber reading something saying that you dont have to have your location flag.

You need to get a better education.

LOL you are calling Iranian empires Turkish history and I need a better education? :lol:

Tomorrow a Turk becomes President of US will it become Turkish history as well? Better yet what did the emperors of those dynasties call themselves Shahanshah e Iran or Turks? :rolleyes:

There is differrence between you and us; We ruled many nations and places. But you are sitting where you were before. Just accept and get over it like other nations in the World. For example Stsbd never claims what you claim , or other nations, the problem is with you.

well ,If you have read history you'll knew the answer but if not I suggest you Go and buy a copy of Skyrim in it there is a song called the age of Aggression and that will be your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom