What's new

Iranian Empires and Dynasties

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem, these Turkish fake ideology is taught only places like Turkey. No civilised country will spread their lies and nonsense.

I am shocked at such claims an Iranian Azeri was fighting me before and then listed Iranian empires as Azeri history claiming Azeris have more history than Pakistanis I was like wtf?

LOL you are calling Iranian empires Turkish history and I need a better education? :lol:

Tomorrow a Turk becomes President of US will it become Turkish history as well? Better yet what did the emperors of those dynasties call themselves Shahanshah e Iran or Turks? :rolleyes:

Give them enough time, they'll end up claiming Cyrus the great was Turkish as well.
You don't want to go into the deepness of their stupidity. It's way too deep. I've been trying to find the bottom of that depth but still keep going. They are insecure people with no real history. They can't do anything other than try to steal their history.

I am shocked at such claims an Iranian Azeri was fighting me before and then listed Iranian empires as Azeri history claiming Azeris have more history than Pakistanis I was like wtf?

It's not surprising. Believe me, they have made more stupid claims than that. Spend some time and you'll see just how stupid they can be. They will end up claiming the Pakistani 5000 year old history as well.

Learn to use English properly you mule. You make no sense.
Persians created the first superpower when your kind was still in Mongolia.
No sane person would compare the grand Persian culture to your artificial one. How much has the Persian culture influenced yours? You have no culture, it's just a mixture of Persian and arab.

I thought you claimed that We did turkify you! Is it not something to brag about? Half of your population are Turkified according to your claim. So humiliation still hurts,he?

Mr. Mod you have to put your correct location flag. Anyway here in NYC my world history textbook clearly stated them as Iranian empires. The only Turkish empire I learned about in school was Ottomans.
They teach the same in London as well. These Turkish got really weird logic.

Caucasians and Anatolians were Turkified, not Persians. They had a weak sense of identity.

They teach the same in London as well. These Turkish got really weird logic.

I really want to know which developed nation calls them Turkish empires. :undecided:

Once again you show how your stupidity. I said you Turks have no culture except what you stole from Persian and arabs.
Half our population is Turkified? @Kaan this is the history you get taught in your country? :rofl::lol:

I am just really sorry for you people. How insecure and inferior must you feel to come up with this level of lies.

It seems when your brain stops it, your feelings come up to the surface and Show the true color of you with insults to others.

Turks have founded many states and empires; so there were many languages, cultures etc. Nothing is stolen. stop that hitler approach.

Insecuirty would be more ok with Iran that is isolated from the rest of the World, so she tries to connect with the rest of the World in such ways.

Insecuirty would be more ok with Iran that is isolated from the rest of the World, so she tries to connect with the rest of the World in such ways.

I tried not to involve myself in this discussion. But this is just a ridiculous theory.

Turkish is a citizen of the Republic of Turkey.

Turkic people are the speakers of any of the Turkic languages.

Turks refers to the Turkic people.

Basic things man.

My point was in reference to post 55 when @Sinan stated "our history", anyway the end result is the same.

then you have a good answer or better theory for such threads like this.

I listen..

These are internationally recognized Iranian empires (without any exception). I even posted their Kings correspondence with foreign Empires (in particular Denmark and Britain) in which Shah Abbas himself declared himself King of Persia (in Persian).
My post was removed by @Serpentine

Anyway, I don't see any need to further continue this discussion.

My point was in reference to post 55 when @Sinan stated "our history", anyway the end result is the same.

Well the history of Turks in Anatolia, doesn't just limit itself in the boundaries of Anatolia.
The man in my avatar Mehmet Alparslan, leader of the Selcuk is regarded as one of the ancestors of modern day Turkey. Last time I checked neither he nor his army and empire were Persian.
Today he's still regarded as a Turkic emperor with a Turkic empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom