What's new

Iranian Diplomats in Canada expelled

Except you watch a little too much of Fox news -
Don't watch Fox.

The context here is that Israel has been doing it since decades -
False. That's just an empty meme that is sent around the Arab and Muslim world to justify slaying infidels. Why don't you consider your inviolable duty to discover this truth before condemning an entire people to death?

The Israelis are a nation founded on some promised land written in a distorted book thousands of years ago
It's only an article of faith by YOU that the book is a distortion. And Israel's recorded history goes back thousands of years - Jews didn't just spring up from dragon's teeth sowed in the ground.

As for the victim card , the Zionists have always found that convenient to get out of difficult situations and earn themselves some sympathy
Zionism is an acknowledgement that sympathy is insufficient and Jews need their own state.

The Iranian Mullahs are leading Tehran towards economic prosperity and scientific research , what religious hatred are you referring to ?
Now you're just blind.

Do I need to remind you , how many Jews still prefer to live in Iran ? :azn:
Is that a threat?

Canada wants to avoid the American pressures and criticism by all means, including cutting off diplomatic relations with Iran; Just remember George Bush's remarks (Law) to the whole world's community : " You're either with us or against us ", that is black or white, there is no place for grey matter in these feeble minds.

Now think about the geostrategic position of Canada vis a vis the US and its Pro-Israeli lobby , and the possibility of the US hurting Canada "somehow" if it does not abide by this law.

I hope this time you'll have a glimpse on north American politics, and their complexities.

yes but instead of you are saying Canada is being neutral, you should have said Canada is after its own interest ( nothing wrong with that), which is siding with the U.S. I understand Canada's and U.S relations, which is why Canada was pressured to expel Iranian diplomats. Overall, Canada is viced as part of the U.S when it comes to politics, it follows the U.S foreign policy.

Yes, but the UN does not work exactly like a democracy, does it?

Exactly, UNSC is just a few powerful countries dominating the rest of the World - no fairness, no democracy. So much for the ideals "West is fighting for" :disagree:

To make the insult even worse - 5+1 not only frequently breaks International laws by themselves, but also in UNSC they break UN own laws and charters, including illegal resolutions against certain countries.

To repeat what I said on a thread about the same subject:

It shouldn't be ignored that the current Canadian government has a pro-Israel, neocon bias unmatched even by the US government. The problem isn't so much Iran, but Canada's own ideological extremism. Under that Stephen Harper buffoon, Canada has become a caricature of what the US was under Bush, emulating and exaggerating the worst qualities of the US neocons' rhetoric.

Media analyses have pointed out throughout this week that Israel had lost face as the US, in repeated and increasingly tough statements, let it clear that it doesn't think Israel has what it takes to bury Iran's nuclear program. Canada's move, in my opinion, is but an attempt, one terribly exaggerated, to save face for Israel.

I find this move pretty pathetic. If it will leave anyone isolated, it will be Canada, not Iran, as I doubt any serious country will follow it in cutting ties with Iran just to appease Israel.

To repeat what I said on a thread about the same subject:

It shouldn't be ignored that the current Canadian government has a pro-Israel, neocon bias unmatched even by the US government. The problem isn't so much Iran, but Canada's own ideological extremism. Under that Stephen Harper buffoon, Canada has become a caricature of what the US was under Bush, emulating and exaggerating the worst qualities of the US neocons' rhetoric.

Media analyses have pointed out throughout this week that Israel had lost face as the US, in repeated and increasingly tough statements, let it clear that it doesn't think Israel has what it takes to bury Iran's nuclear program. Canada's move, in my opinion, is but an attempt, one terribly exaggerated, to save face for Israel.

I find this move pretty pathetic. If it will leave anyone isolated, it will be Canada, not Iran, as I doubt any serious country will follow it in cutting ties with Iran just to appease Israel.

Well hopefully Brazil will act as a replacement for Russia, since they too have backed off Iran.

Orthodox/hacidic jews would disagree with you on that one...
I'm an Orthodox Jew, AZ. The "split" is exaggerated, even misunderstood - and with the exception of one small sect, none endorse the genocidal slaughter of Jews the mullahs envision and you, by jeering proxy, support.

I'm an Orthodox Jew, AZ. The "split" is exaggerated, even misunderstood - and with the exception of one small sect, none endorse the genocidal slaughter of Jews the mullahs envision and you, by jeering proxy, support.

I am sorry to say you don't have a clue about Iran. We have 30,000 Jews in Iran. If we are such anti-semites, wouldn't we start with them?

And the truth about you finally comes out.

You're a pathetic lying zionist POS.

Arabs are making up conspiracy theories about us (that we're in bed with Israel) because of how good we treat our Jews and this imbecile comes up with the above lines. Watch this and see how arabs are shocked that this Jewish shop owner is free to do whatever he pleases in Iran. We also have a Jew in our parliament at all times as mandated by our constitution.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the truth about you finally comes out.

You're a pathetic lying zionist POS.

Arabs are making up conspiracy theories about us (that we're in bed with Israel) because of how good we treat our Jews and this imbecile comes up with the above lines. Watch this and see how arabs are shocked that this Jewish shop owner is free to do whatever he pleases in Iran. We also have a Jew in our parliament at all times as mandated by our constitution.

we are not making anything stop BS treat you sunnai minatory and the arab of ahwaz as they should be treated and then big mouthing about your jews. hek the sunni don't have a mosque in Tehran and their were forced to pray Eid according to your religion calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not making anything stop BS treat you sunnai minatory and the arab of ahwaz as they should be treated and then big mouthing about your jews. hek the sunni don't have a mosque in Tehran and their were forced to pray Eid according to your religion

There are 2 members here who are from Ahvaz. Era and PGK, ask them if they are a) Arab and b) badly treated... :lol:

There are 2 members here who are from Ahvaz. Era and PGK, ask them if they are a) Arab and b) badly treated... :lol:

i dont have to ask anyone to make sure. I know how to read, listen and watch lets not start posting videos, pics, article... etc and drill the thread

Arab live in Iran? Oh dear.. Looks like Persia is in a **** load of trouble..

Around 1.5 million. But they are not majority in Ahvaz. Also they are not mentally corrupt like Saudis and such. They where one of the main groups who fought off Saddam, as the fighting mainly took place in their area.

When I have been to Turkey I have seen a lot of Arabs as well. Many Arab speakers, either migrated from Arab countries, but a few said they are natives of southern Turkey.

Canada is basing its foreign policy on decent human values, rather than valuing drinking tea with murderous thieving thugs. If that means Canada stands with Israel and you object to that, don't you need to ask yourself Why?

you really need to get out of your small town and see the world, i feel sorry for you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom